Fuck my life. For real.

I TOTALLY KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM JANE!

A few weekends ago, a driver was supposed to take me and my friends to Fenway Park for a Red Sox game with front row seats. First the driver shows up a full TEN MINUTES late. Then, his ride isn't even stocked with alcohol when we SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED IT. And then when we get to the Red Sox game, we have to ask some people who were in our seats to move because they thought we weren't showing up.

He basically fucked up our entire night.

I remember when my mate tried to return his monitor, whatever company it was wanted no less than SIX dead pixels for the return. Like five wouldn't be bad enough.

I've been wanting a tv in my room for like, a year, so finally my mom bought me a 42 inch flat screen that hangs up on the wall, plus a Bluray player. I was so excited, but after having it on for 10 minutes, I realized there's a fucking pixel stuck on red in the top right of the screen.

Why does every stupid thing have to happen to me. I seriously think God has it out for me sometimes. Fuck.

Sounds more to me like you're pissed about other stuff going on in your life and this is just a minor thing that set you off.

Tell your troubles to Uncle X. He is a kind man with forgiving advice for troubled young Janes and Johns.

Sounds like you've got it sweet. Your Mum buys you a TV and Bluray player and you bitch about it. Shit, my Mum bought me a Sega master system once, shame it was just as the Playstation was getting released. Quit whining. Kids these days :disappointed:

Dead pixels can be a bitch. I mean one pixel can eventually fuck up the whole screen. As for the BluRay player? Hook it up in your family room/living room or something.

Well at least you have cable in your room. My mom decided to not put cable in my room (and my sister and brother's). So while you have dead pixels, I have 5 channels in room.

Well at least you have cable in your room. My mom decided to not put cable in my room (and my sister and brother's). So while you have dead pixels, I have 5 channels in room.

Ugh, at least you have cable. My parents have shitty satellite. I don't care if I have 675 channels if I can't watch them in a hurricane/tornado!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back