Fuck my life. For real.

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
I've been wanting a tv in my room for like, a year, so finally my mom bought me a 42 inch flat screen that hangs up on the wall, plus a Bluray player. I was so excited, but after having it on for 10 minutes, I realized there's a fucking pixel stuck on red in the top right of the screen.

Why does every stupid thing have to happen to me. I seriously think God has it out for me sometimes. Fuck.

I'm sure the return policy can cover it, if it was bought brand new.

Nope, they said it's not worth getting my money back. That it's "barely noticeable".

Fuck them. And just last week, the cord for my iPhone headphones became frayed. I can see the fucking wire now.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Well, if you just bought it there should be some type of warranty or return policy for your new TV. I would look into that.

And, dumb shit happens everyday to everyone, it's called life. I wouldn't get too but hurt over the TV just yet, sounds fixable.

And, dumb shit happens everyday to everyone, it's called life. I wouldn't get too but hurt over the TV just yet, sounds fixable.

No, it's cause the world is out to get me. I cannot think of a single person who has it worse than me right now. Fuck.

Did the store you bought the TV from tell you that? Or the company that manufactures the TV? The return/warranty policies often differ between the 2.

Did the store you bought the TV from tell you that? Or the company that manufactures the TV? The return/warranty policies often differ between the 2.

The store told me. But it doesn't matter. I'm not wasting my time calling those idiots trying to convince them.

I'm more pissed at my mom. She should have made sure she was getting me a non shitty TV when she bought it. Fucking ridiculous.

Oh ya, btw. I tried calling the company. There just a bunch of idiots who don't understand basic english. Maybe if fucking employers would take the time too make sure there employees werent idiots this wouldnt be so tough.

Sigh. I'm so fucking pissed at everything lately.

I was about to make an offer on my first car on an ad site, when suddenly the ad was gone. Someone bought it.

Favourite car I've seen yet, and it gets swiped out from under me.

Yeah, dealing with people over the phone like that can suck for sure. But, if ya want it fixed you gotta make the effort and occasionally bust a few skulls.

My TV did the same kind of shit about 4 days after the warranty expired. It was fucking shitty at first, but now, I don't even notice it.

And yeh, life does put ya right in the middle of a shit storm more often than not. I'm gonna assume you're younger than me, and tell ya, for every one cool thing that will happen in your life, there will be about 176 shitty things that will happen.

Thanks for the advice, but I just know I'm somehow being centred out in some sick game by God. Just too many bad things..

Anytime. I feel that same way on most days, and I'm sure there are a fuck ton of other people that do to. Sometimes (most times) faith is fucking worthless. Things will never be perfect, just gotta work hard, yourself, to make em good enough.

I know life sucks. My mom just bought me a black Mercedes but I just bought a bunch of clothes with my mom's credit card that would go so much better with a red BMW. Plus I sold what old clothes my mom did buy me that would go nicely with my new car for an 8-ball of coke. I know I said I wanted a black Mercedes about two months ago but that was before fall fashions were formally out. My mom sucks and is the reason my life sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back