From Will

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Will's rep comment about NSCW said:
Holy crap! Have you been reading a "How to" book on writing like me? Even "I" don't think I can write that much about one show. Very good show, it'll take me more than a day to get through it all though.

:lol:

I definitely didn't use a "How To" book. I just started writing and it all came naturally. Wasn't that hard. Surprised there's not more Book This threads...

If you don't read it all today, at least read the bits with you and Mr. 487. I thought it was OK, but I keep getting told it's the best part.

We have a character limit of posts??

I just scrolled through it and it's fucking hell long. I might read it later tonight if I have enough time. The commentator quote thing is a great idea, by the way.

We have a character limit of posts??

I just scrolled through it and it's fucking hell long. I might read it later tonight if I have enough time. The commentator quote thing is a great idea, by the way.

The limit is 40,000. I didn't know that either.

It looks really long, but it's mostly spaces between quotes that makes it look that way.

The limit is 40,000. I didn't know that either.

I found this out when I wrote the Lethal Lottery match for W.Z.C.W. It ended up being so huge, it had to be broken into two posts. Thats happened to me a couple times.

I once tried transferring my A.C.W stories into the BT area.. but just one show, would've been like 4-6 posts broken into.. and thats not counting formatting, or coloring. So I decided not to.

I found this out when I wrote the Lethal Lottery match for W.Z.C.W. It ended up being so huge, it had to be broken into two posts. Thats happened to me a couple times.

I still have yet to open the E-Fed. :lmao:

I once tried transferring my A.C.W stories into the BT area.. but just one show, would've been like 4-6 posts broken into.. and thats not counting formatting, or coloring. So I decided not to.

I think this took up a large chunk. There was different colors for different people, and then there was a lot of quotes. I also use correct grammar, so commas, and periods, took up a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back