• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Anyone?

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Does anyone read the book this section and the shows the posters write? I may sound like I am bitching, but I feel no one reads them, and while I enjoy writing them, I wish more people would read them. I understand most people read only the first show because half the time that is all the people write, but I plan on keeping mine going. Let me know if you read them, and if so, go check out mine, its Allstar Championship Wrestling Alliance. Please read and post feedback. If you are not a fan, just do not bother with it I guess.

Thanks man, I dont mean just mine though, I have noticed that at least lately, not many people seem to be reading them.

I don't read them tbh. Just not my thing. But I did read yours because I like you and it was good. Also read NSL's once in a while. I'm not a big fan on reading long things.

Thanks m_f , I like you too, you are a good poster and seem like a good guy, now get Samoa Joe to post on here :p

I read them, and king's mag. They're great when you're bored or just want to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back