• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From Jan to June: Your favourite match and moments???

How would you rate WWE from Jan to June?

• Very Entertaining!!

• Good

• Okay

• Bad

• Not Worth Watching!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
So maybe this thread is a month overdue...but I am surprised no one has posted it...So..

2010, IMO has been rather entertaining...but I have to ask...January to June!! What has been your favourite moment in WWE in the first 6 months..and also your favourite match of the first half of the year??

My favourite moment would have to be, Nexus coming in during the Cena vs Punk match and tearing everything up...that was just a time where I was thinking WTF!! and like excited at the same time!!

My favourite match would have to be!!
It's between the Smackdown chamber match from Elimination Chamber and Taker vs HBK from Mania...them 2 matches were really solid for me...I enjoyed the wrestlemania match more, so I have to pick it..

an honourable mention goes to Kofi vs Drew at F4W...that was also good..

What would you say??

2010 has been very Entertaining so far for the WWE and I think it will only get better as the Rest of the Year goes on. My Favorite Moment (s) have been Bret Hart's Return and finally being able to move on from the Screwjob in an awesome Moment with Shawn Micheals. Favorite Matches,I don't have one in particular but here they are,

Royal Rumble Match with Edge's Surprise Return (I was there)
RAW & Smackdown Elimination Chamber Matches
HBK/Undertaker at Wrestlemania
Batista/John Cena at Wrestlemania,Extreme Rules,and Over The Limit
CM Punk/Rey Mysterio at Extreme Rules & Over The Limit
RAW & Smackdown Fatal Four Way Title Matches
Chris Jericho/Evan Bourne at Fatal Four Way

There have been some Good Matches on RAW,Smackdown.and NXT but those are my Favorites so far from this year.

2010 has been pretty entertaining thus far. It could only get worse from here but I am enjoying the first half of the year for sure.

My favourite moment has to be The Nexus invading Raw. No one saw this coming and people are still in awe of what is going down on Raw every week and that can only be good for the WWE. They have managed to get people talking about the show again without qualifying what they said with a negative spin. For once in the last couple of years, Raw has been getting better and better, with angles progressing well and nothing being left to rot on the sidelines that don’t deserve to be. People are being pushed at the right time and everything is just coming together nicely at this time. Of course, that is not all due to the Nexus but you could argue that the Nexus have been the most interesting thing on WWE programming for a long time.

The match of the year thus far is definitely The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 26 and anyone who says otherwise probably didn’t watch the match. It was the finest match I have seen all year and easily breaks into my top 10 matches ever. Nothing comes close to it on so many different criteria and it was both of the men’s crowning glory. Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker put on one hell of a show and although it meant the end of Shawn Michaels career, it was still a magnificent moment to behold.

My favourite moment would have to be, Nexus coming in during the Cena vs Punk match and tearing everything up...that was just a time where I was thinking WTF!! and like excited at the same time!!

That was my favorite moment too! I love how I didn't see it coming. My reaction was like: "HOLY SHIT!" It was like the NWO all over again.

But an honorable mention to:
Edge returning at the Royal Rumble. Good return. Especially since I am an Edgehead.

My favourite match would have to be!!
It's between the Smackdown chamber match from Elimination Chamber and Taker vs HBK from Mania...them 2 matches were really solid for me...I enjoyed the wrestlemania match more, so I have to pick it..

My favorite match would have to be HBK vs 'Taker at WM 26. It wasn't as good as last years match, but it was emotional and it was still as hell as entertaining.

I voted: Good

2010 has been a massive improvement of last year which in my opinion was the worst year of that decade. Here is some of my favourite matches of 2010:

.Elimantion chambers (both)
.Cena vs Batista (all)
.Rey vs Punk (all)
.HBK vs Undertaker WM26

Best moments:

.Randy Orton tweener turn - Its amazing when Orton comes out a gets the biggest reaction out of everyone
.Bret Hart's return - 12 years in the making the HBK/Bret promo was amazing
.Batista title win at elimantion chamber - Nice twist
.HBK/Taker build up
.NXT invasion - Keeping fans intrested to this day
.Mystery GM storyling (so far) - Its doing its job, its keeping the fans guessing but it can fail if the wrong person is picked
.Stone Cold's return - Nice A.E throwback
.Jack Swagger's MITB cash in - Got people talking and was very shocking people thought he was going to be the first cash in loser

2010 has so far been very good and i hope it continues.

My favorite moment- I'm a little nostalgic and sentimental since I was a fan back when this was all going down, so to me it was unreal to see HBK and Hitman talking in the middle of the ring on Raw.

My favorite match- I have to go with HBK & Taker from WM26, I think it's obvious that is the match of the year thus far, but other than that one, some matches I have loved are-- CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio- Over the Limit (saved an otherwise awful PPV)
Bourne vs. Jerico from Fatal 4 Way was really good, and I enjoyed HHH vs. Sheamus at Extreme Rules...

I voted Very Entertaining. This year has been refreshingly great for WWE and there has been plenty of awesome moments and matches. Just to name a few.

Edge's suprise return from injury and win at the Royal Rumble led to a very entertaining feud with Jericho that culminated in a WHC match at WM26 and a Steel Cage match at Extreme Rules. Bret Hart finally returned to the WWE and made amends with HBK in a RAW ring and finally got revenge on Mr. McMahon and even beat the Miz for his 5th US Title. The build up to HBK/'Taker 2 with Shawn's noble but losing effort at the Rumble to when he came from under the Elimination Chamber and super-kicked Taker to cost him the WHC. CM Punk's feud with Rey and match at Over the Limit which lead to the adoption of a mask to hide his baldness. Sheamus/Triple H feud. I love the mysterious new storylines going on involving the Undertaker's attacker and new RAW GM. RAW all together has been great this year, stacking their roster and forcing TNA to move back to Thursdays.

But the best moment, which most will agree, was the suprise attack during the John Cena vs. CM Punk in the 3 hour RAW Viewer's Choice by the group now known as NeXuS. It was totally unexpected, it was fresh, intriguing, and continues to draw in viewers, including me, week after week.

The best match of the year, hands down, has to go to Mr. Wrestlemania's last great performance ever, the 24 minute headliner of WM26, Undertaker vs. HBK 2.

I voted good. Some friends and I ordered the Rumble, Elimination Chamber, and WM 26 this year so I've seen all those PPV's and then Raw and some of SmackDown.

My fav match like most others was Taker vs. HBK at WM 26. It was kinda weird to cheer for Taker and therefore wishing HBK to retire but I thought it was the right time for him. My favorite moment would probably have to be the Orton pose after his match at WM. I could see the tweener/face turn coming up that just topped it off with him almost welcoming the fans to cheer him again haha. The Nexus angle was good, but I think its getting old now.

The best moment was the ending 2 the Taker Michaels2 at Mania an the moments after the match where Taker pickd Michaels up an all the appreciation 4 his career.

That brings me 2 the best match which is also Taker & Michaels2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back