• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friday The 13th

G

Golden Standard

This may be old news to some but they are gonna come out with another Friday The 13th movie. I think this will be hot! Its gonna be a remake of the first one though. I think they should pretty much remake the whole franchise cause most of the movies sucked. I think they should have Jason wear the killer hockey mask make it look hot though and not that piece of shit from Jason X.

And hear is this have Jason talk! Now he doesn't have to be like Freedy but once in awhile him saying shit would be better and kinda change the story around. Instead of him being mentally challegend just have him be normal. Have him just gotten picked on badly by kids and even some of the counselors when he was little at Camp Crystal Lake and when he got older have him get revenge on the Camp for his bad child hood. Pretty much the same storyline but changed a little. His mom doesn't have to be in this saga i think they could manage without her.

They could just say she was a little sick in the head and died of old age. Now what they could do with her so do some Psycho stuff like when Norman Bates though his dead mom was telling him stuff, it could be like that when Jason's dead mom be telling him to kill people. And here is another one they could do have Undertaker star as Jason. I would say Kane but i think Taker would be better suited for Jason. And Jason doesn't have to just kill people with weapons he could kill them with his bare hands they could do some wrestling moves in the movie were he could kill somebody. What do you people think of that and them remaking FRiday The 13th. Undertaker!!!!:undertaker2:

have you seen See No Evil? they should do that (have him in a cage with his mother or kids taunting him).

anyway i watched Jason X the other night and it is a peice of shit, but id not heard that there was a remake being made, but it kinda didnt surprise me with the halloween remake.

have you seen See No Evil? they should do that (have him in a cage with his mother or kids taunting him).

anyway i watched Jason X the other night and it is a peice of shit, but id not heard that there was a remake being made, but it kinda didnt surprise me with the halloween remake.

I've seen See No Evil and it was an okay horror movie. I think Taker would be better suited to play Jason then Kane would. And that idea you have is good but i don't think that would fit right since he is at a camp and it wouldn't make since if he is locked in a cage at camp crystal lake you feel me. I like my idea better. Taker rules!!!:undertaker2:

I'm a true Friday series fan. Personally enjoy it more than the Nightmare series and it matches the Halloween series. I heard rumors of thenm doing another like you said but i also heard a rumor it could be a remake that spans over the first three original Fridays. I am not a fan of Jason talking, it just doesnt needed to be done, much like Michael Myers they are big duudes who command fear from that alone. Freddy is small in stature so he needs to talk to gain more fear from viewers in my eyes.

But none the less i cant wait to see the new one.

I think i may go watch the series..i got the box set of the first eight

If the comedy aspect was removed from the Nightmare series, Freddy wouldn't need to talk either. He may be a small guy, but your being killed in your dreams, and being stalked by that glove alone, done in a menacing way would remove the need for talking, and probably make the movies themselves more scarey.

Jason talking is not needed, the lack of talking makes him and other characters like him (example:mike myers) all that more menacing. you can't talk them out of it, and if you try your just going to get killed for your efforts.

Personally i really don't like your proposed origins story line, Jason was only picked on, and his mother died of old age. it sounds honestly quite ******ed. And if you do like a psycho thing, all your doing is ripping off psycho and well then you might as well just remake that instead if thats what you want to see. You need his mother killing in the first one, you need jason to have died and come back from hell. its pretty much what makes jason who he is, an undead, an uncareing killing machine.

Barehands moves could be intresting, but honestly all that could work would just be if he was to crush someone or something with them. adding wrestling moves would be way to much to handle in movies like this =-/

Well like you said Mr. Scott have his mom kill in the first one why not just have him kill In all 3 remakes i mean the first one was ass in my opinion i didn't dig the whole his mom killing i think he should have killed in all of them. I think they should remake the first 4 instead of the first 3. Cause its know point of remaking the Friday movies if its only one of them. So they should remake the first couple of them.

They also gonna remake the Nightmare on Elm Street movies that should be interesting to see to. And whats the point of remaking Halloween if they was only gonna remake the first one????

I enjoyed watching the nightmare's on elm streets and the jason's flicks but isn't enough a enough what's the point of remaking something that was only twenty years ago why rewrite it and ruin the classic i don't get it..

Cause C.R. if you look at it most of the Friday and Nightmare movies were not good plus i guess they want this generation to releive the Friday and Nightmare movies of the old days. I guess its also olkd skool vs. new skool.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Did you just say that the Nightmare on Elm Street movies weren't that good? For shame. Along with the Jason movies these two films revolutionized the horror genre and made it huge. They made getting scared fun. The only one out of either series that was just plain shit was Jason X.

Now onto the matter at hand. I'm all for a remake of Friday The 13th. I loved the Halloween one. I love how the director will stay close to the original but totally put his own spin on it. It gives the younger audience what we saw at their age. And it gives us older people a new spin on a classic movie. I always think remakes are fun. This should be no exception. I can't wait.

Yeah but unless its a classic like Halloween was why remake it you don't remake god movies. Okay okay i was wrong The Friday and Nightmare movies were good i change my opinion after seeing them on DVD. Although Jason X and New Nightmare was garbage though. But why remake Friday The 13 and Nightmare its a classic you don't remake classics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back