• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Four loko: Should I drink it?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're alright if you like the drinks like that, like Joose and all the other ones, doesn't taste the greatest but they'll fuck you up!

Drink in moderation. There's a kid that goes to my college who went into cardiac arrest and is now in a coma after taking adderall and drinking a few four lokos.

Drink in moderation. There's a kid that goes to my college who went into cardiac arrest and is now in a coma after taking adderall and drinking a few four lokos.

define moderation? Like how many cans, one?

My favorite drink honestly. Not based off of taste, but results and price. But everyone so far is right, it's all about moderation because they can be dangerous man. I recommend one can at first, if you feel okay go to two. I highly suggest stopping there though. I can handle my shit and I'm good after two.

Oh and just for you Becker, flavor rankings to help you out:

1. Blue Raspberry
2. Watermelon
3. Lemonade
4. Fruit Punch
5. Citrus
6. Grape
7. Cranberry Lemonade- fucking horrible. One of the worst things I've ever tasted honestly.

ADDERAL and any type of alcohol will fuck you up the Four Loko itself is alright though it'll sneak up on you though so dont drink more than two no matter how good you feel

why don't you try sticking your head in a bucket of water three times and only pulling out twice...

What's this, an alcoholic energy drink? Never heard of it. I drink Sparks all the time though, those things are fucking delicious.

What's this, an alcoholic energy drink? Never heard of it. I drink Sparks all the time though, those things are fucking delicious.

Is there anything you and I don't agree on? Other than who was more awesome in hip hop and really we both enjoy awesome hip hop so it's a moot point. Sparks are fucking awesome, especially the black cans with the 7% alcohol. Good cheap delicious way to get drunk not counting some OE.

What the hell is that?

alk_nrg_drink_05301.jpg

Ba-bam. Fuckin' delicious.

Energy drinks are disgusting, energy drinks combined w/alchohol is just repulsing. Can't believe you guys drink that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back