• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Former WWE Champions Who Will NEVER Be Champion Again?

Who will NEVER be World Champion again?

• Undertaker

• HHH

• Big Show

• Kane

• Rey Mysterio

• CM Punk

• John Cena

• Randy Orton

• The Great Khali

• Sheamus

• Dolph Ziggler

• Jack Swagger

• Edge

• The Miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Big Show and The Great Khali
Big Show - I don't think he will ever be champion again, he hasn't been in any big matches in a while and for the longest time he was kind of a joke.
The Great Khali - HAHA! Do I need to explain? He is a giant joke, he may have been okay in a Punjabi Prison Matches but it would of been much better with different superstars.

Big Show and The Great Khali
Big Show - I don't think he will ever be champion again, he hasn't been in any big matches in a while and for the longest time he was kind of a joke.
The Great Khali - HAHA! Do I need to explain? He is a giant joke, he may have been okay in a Punjabi Prison Matches but it would of been much better with different superstars.

Big Show can still be a world champion if he is willing to or if WWE wants him to be champion again. As for Khali, well if he wasn't so damn big he would have never been world champion and should have never entered a wrestling ring.

I voted Khali...mostly wishful thinking.

I can see his value in WWE, as far as expanding its audience in India, but that is all he is good for. His size limits what he can do in the ring. He is clumsy and boring. I would much rather see his interpreter Raja Singh be World Champ befroe him

The obvious answer would be Khali. he's horrible in the ring and on the mic and has no buisness in the wwe let alone with a world title, but, my second pick would be big show. I dont think big show brings much to the championship except his size and dominance and he hasn't really been near the main event scene for a while. I just dont see him having the title again over younger,rising stars like ziggler.

I hope to god I never see Swagger with the title again. Shitty reign and a shitty champion.

I must say, I do hope the Big Show re-establishes himself and becomes champion at least one more time.

I don't understand why Cena,Orton,Punk,Sheamus and Miz are on this list. Although guys like Taker,HHH,Big Show and Kane make sense. They are all nearing the end of their career so giving them the title again wouldn't really work out well. *cough*STING*cough*

I don't know why Khali is involved, making him the definite obvious choice. Eliminating him from the equation I would have to say Big Show. I don't think a WWE title reign is beyond him, but his role is to show up kick ass and leave, making a few people look good in the process by taking down ''The Giant''.

should have been able to choose more than one. obviously khali, but swagger should go no where near the title again. he is awful. if vickie and ziggler split, he'll never get the title again because he only gets vicky heat.

Undertaker - Not likley, he doesn't need it.
HHH - I would think definetly, I'd say he may even top Flair's 16.
Big Show - No chance.
Kane - I really dont see it happening again for Kane altough I'd like him to have one.
Rey Mysterio - No again like big show I think he has no chance.
CM Punk - Absolutley, will be champ by the end of the summer.
John Cena - Yes, unfortunetly he has plenty more reigns in him
Randy Orton - Again he has tons of reigns to come.
The Great Khali - Never
Sheamus - I'd go for yes but I wouldn't be too confident.
Dolph Ziggler - Yes he has all the tools and I see Dolph as a major player in the near future.
Jack Swagger - Like Sheamus I wouldn't be to confident but again I'll say yes.
Edge - Yeah still has miles on the clock and is having a good reign right now.
The Miz - Of course

Undertaker

I don't think so, but I won't say no just yet. Mainly because I don't know what his status is going to be after Mania so he could or could not get involved with the title picture again.

See Undertaker

Maybe, but I don't think so. He still has enough value to build a monster heel and I could see them giving him the title for that purpose alone. I just don't think it's likely.

I think his time is done with the belt. I'm just glad he got in one good run before it was all over for him.

Rey Mysterio

Well if his contract is really nearing the end like we have heard, I'd say it's not likely. But then again, they gave it to Jeff Hardy when his contract was almost up. Crazier things have happened.

Yes, I believe he'll get it again. He's one of the best heels in the company.

John Cena

He'll absolutely get it again. Multiple times even.

Randy Orton

See Cena

The Great Khali

Oh absolutely not. He's lost more credibility than anyone on the roster at this point. He just isn't the dominant monster he was when he got the strap.

I think he probably will. He's another guy with a lot of time left in his career and he started off white hot. He may have already peaked though, so there's a chance his time has come and gone.

Dolph Ziggler (Yes, It's in the records)

It could happen. Not very likely on Raw with the talent overload they have right now, but it's possible.

Jack Swagger

I don't think so. His involvement in the Lawler/Cole feud is slowly making him relevant again, so I'll say he has a fighter's chance, but he really muffed the last shot he had.

Another case of a guy who is getting up there in age, but he still is a valuable asset to the company. His amount of reigns is kind of insane at this point, but he's a company man and is always trustworthy with the belt.

I truly just don't know. His reign has been quite successful in my eyes and maybe the E will feel that they can do this again at some point. I just can't outright say one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back