Form a Tag Team

Skullz Crack'Em

Lord of the Skulls
Since WWE's tag team division isn't that great(especially RAW) why not form our own tag teams? Pick ANY two guys from ANY brand that looks like they got potential to be a great tag team. My picks are:

Bobby Lashley & Shelton Benjamin- These two could form an excellent tag team IMO. They could have a storyline similar to the Nation Of Domination where they claim there are a lot of predjudice people in the WWE and they want to show that they are not just African American but a dominate tag team. Lashley got the power while Shelton got the agility a great combo between these two.

Snitsky & Knox- These two looks like they can be a decent heel tag team b/c they are both very similar IMO. This would also give two of them something to do besides being on Heat(Snitsky) or trying to keep your girlfriends clothes on every week(Knox).

King_Of_Kingz18 said:
Since WWE's tag team division isn't that great(especially RAW) why not form our own tag teams? Pick ANY two guys from ANY brand that looks like they got potential to be a great tag team. My picks are:

Bobby Lashley & Shelton Benjamin- These two could form an excellent tag team IMO. They could have a storyline similar to the Nation Of Domination where they claim there are a lot of predjudice people in the WWE and they want to show that they are not just African American but a dominate tag team. Lashley got the power while Shelton got the agility a great combo between these two.

Snitsky & Knox- These two looks like they can be a decent heel tag team b/c they are both very similar IMO. This would also give two of them something to do besides being on Heat(Snitsky) or trying to keep your girlfriends clothes on every week(Knox).

Umaga & The Rock - I think this team would be unstoppable. You have Umage being undefeated and The Rock which is or was awesome in the ring. I would call this just a dream due to the fact that I don't see The Rock ever coming back into the square circle but regardless just my opinion.

Carlito & Mr Kennedy

They are both young, talented and good on the mic. They could be heel or face. Think of all the awesome promos they could have.

CM Punk and any of the Hardys - If WWE would ever lift the ban of high-flying moves, this would be a great tag team that could rival Styles and Daniels as far as an exciting tag team goes...

I would love to see Nicky Nemeth and Elijah Burke. Nemeth has tremendous charisma and Burke has so much talent. They could easily be the next "it" tag team. I would love to see them face London and Kendrick. Also Jamie Noble and Shannon Moore would be a good team, as they know each other inside and out. I would also love to see another big-little tag time in memory of Kane and X-Pac. I think a Drew Hankinson and Mike Mondo tag team could work if they let them actually go for it in the gimmick, maybe a crazed brothers gimmick.

I think they should have Vito and The Miz. They could be called the *** Tag.
Seriously though, Armando and Carlito. I know that Armando's a manager, but he was a wrestler in OVW. They could be like Los Cubanos or something, just like a Cuban gimmick.

i think the WWE should make a new trio group. "The New Team Xtreme" with the members being the Hardys and CM Punk. The reason why is because i saw them like they were meant to be a tag team at survivor series.

lol @ Umaga & The Rock, that'd be even more bizarre than Rock n Sock Connection

I agree with chapmolly, Nicky/Burke would make an awesome team. And I also would love to see Haas/Benjamin teamed up again, they were one of the best tag teams ever.

umaga and the great khali - they can be called the world's worst tag team. lol

super crazy and carlito - i can just picture these two making a good tag team

al snow and balls mohoney - both cool, y not

sandman and tommy dreamer - i just think this is a good tag team

elijah burke and terkay - drop their gay singles act and make these two a tag team

eugene and hacksaw jim duggan - i kno they were already a tag team, but i tought they were a great tag team

shelton benjamin and charlie hass/lashley

jimmy wang yang and funaki - why not give them a shot at being a tag team

vito and the miz

If I could create some Tag Teams from all brands I would put together...

Umaga and Afa Anoai Jr with Armando Alejandro Estrada

Reform The World's Greatest Tag Team with Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass

Kevin Thorne and Viscerra with Ariel

Montey Brown and Chuck Paulumbo

Jamie Knoble and Jimmy Wang Yang as Asian Cowboys (simlar to their Jung Dragon days in WCW) lol

Carlito and Scotty Too Hotty

Renee Durpree and MVP

The Highlanders with Rowdy Roddy Pipper

Big Show and The Great Khali with Divari

Papa Shango and The Booegyman

How about TNA or past WWE wrestlers?

Mankind and Abyss with Father James Mitchell

Vito and Rico

CM Punk and Billy Kidman

Rob Van Dam and Sabu

Barbarian and Snitsky

ROCK AND SOCK CONNECTION! Come on, they were funny...

You know you all have wanted to see The Rock come in and help Foley when he was getting a good beat down from Edge or something in the past.

HHH and Shawn Michaels, both are old and I like them better in Tag matches than in singles competition.

Undertaker and Kane as Brothers of Destruction is a great team for obvious reasons.

Too bad about Piper's cancer, really liked Flair and Piper as a team. Two old guys proving that they can still go with the best of them, and that Terry Funk is not the only guy who is middle aged and crazy. lol.

Goldberg And Lashley ,.......do I Even Need To Explain!!!!!!!!!!! And Maybe Stone Cold And Goldberg

Lets see...

Tazz and Angle.. They could have been called the "Suplex Machines"

Test and a midget we could call Quiz.... Could have a nice little feud with Finlay and Little Bastard.

Monty Brown and Shelton Benjimen... They could be called Affirmative Action and be manged by Ron Simmons and run a Nation Of Domnation type angle and could feud with Cryme Tyme.

Finlay and Roddy Pipper... That would just be a sweet tag team.

Murdoch and Dusty Rhodes.... They could be called the Good Ole Boys....

Thats all I got... I think the Affirmtive Action team could be like LAX in TNA, it would draw so much heat.

Here are some good Tag Teams:
Jimmy Wang Yang( gotta love him, hes hilarious) and Carlito- Cruiserweights

Batista and Goldberg- Sick to have them as a tag team, even though they hate each other, good strong,fast, durable team

CM Punk and RVD- To the Extreme

Chris Benoit and HBK-Good technical team[/B]

ConflictedX3 said:
Here are some good Tag Teams:
Jimmy Wang Yang( gotta love him, hes hilarious) and Carlito- Cruiserweights

Batista and Goldberg- Sick to have them as a tag team, even though they hate each other, good strong,fast, durable team

CM Punk and RVD- To the Extreme

Chris Benoit and HBK-Good technical team[/B]

Goldberg - don't make me sick. I think Masters and Nitro with Melina would be a good team - the new MNM!

bring simon dean to ecw have him be hollywood nova and have big stevie cool to bring back the blue world order

If you could bring back the deceased wrestlers and pair them up with a current WWE Superstar, I would put together....

Mr Perfect and Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters , call the team, Perfect Masterpiece.

Ravishing Rick Rude and Val Venis

Slyvester Turkay and Hercules

Dick Murdoch and Trevor Murdoch

Dino Bravo and Slyvein Greiner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo