• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Forget Everything You Think You Know About Sam

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
It's 2012. I've dug out a pencil and poked at my factory reset. Figuratively speaking.

Do I like TNA? Do I hate Christian? Is Coco a troll after all? Watch this space.

Sam: You seem to be a bit of a film buff. Is it a hobby of yours, or do you aspirations to work in the industry like this bright-eyed college student?

Your reset button is called Becca. And I'll leave the poking comment upto you now.

Sam: You seem to be a bit of a film buff. Is it a hobby of yours, or do you aspirations to work in the industry like this bright-eyed college student?

I've hit my reset button. I'm like a ******ed baby badger emerging into the sunlight right now. Why would you vex a ******ed baby badger with such questions?

To answer your question, I own three rows of Blu-rays and am - to some degree - literate. I think, technically speaking, that makes me a screenwriter. I do study politics for some stupid fucking reason. Still, next time there's a riot, I'll be stealing basmati rice because I want proportional representation. And basmati rice.

Your reset button is called Becca. And I'll leave the poking comment upto you now.

Klunderbunker's sloppy seconds? Please. Even ******ed baby badgers have some standards.

Our sailors used to eat limes to fend off scurvy. Foreign sailors, presumably dying of scurvy, dubbed us limeys.

I like how you stole Basmati rice from our land and now pass it off as British. As too with Chken Tikka.

We did the same with that big brother chick who died of cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back