For you video brain-boxes

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was wondering if you could create John Constantine a custom titantron?

Of course, if you do, there is something in it for you. These include:

• Rep from me on 2 separate occasions.
  • My thanks.
  • A match with John Constantine somewhere down the line.
  • 3 separate rounds of feedback from myself (a Creative member)

Thanks in advance.

Well, Triple H is my character rep, so my only thought is that he should be in quite a lot.

Other than that, I don't really mind. My theme music is One Step Closer by Linkin Park, so it should include that too.

If I still had access to my laptop it would have been done, pronto. Sorry broski

That's okay, buddy. Not your fault.

Too bad too, I would have very much liked to have seen Ricky Runn facing John Constantine. Would have been a good test for us both.

I got the original One Step Closer. A live one with Jonathan Davis from Korn. The Reanimation mix. The demo cut. A violin version...

Just the regular one?

I got the original One Step Closer. A live one with Jonathan Davis from Korn. The Reanimation mix. The demo cut. A violin version...

Just the regular one?

Yeah, the original one would be best. Thanks.

Maybe. Let me see how this one turns out. I got a tremendous graphic here, but I still have kinks to work out. It could take a day or two. Maybe just a day.

Here's a preview for feedback purposes. I'm still figuring out how to animate the text at the same time as the videos as well as how make the background more lively.

I love how every time I asked no one took it up.

Here's a preview for feedback purposes. I'm still figuring out how to animate the text at the same time as the videos as well as how make the background more lively.

Dude, that looks epic. I absolutely love it.

That's one thing I wish I knew how to do. All the times I've tried to learn it, I've just had a complete brain-melt and turned it off.

Anyway, that looks badass, man. I love the different videos being on at the same time, it's something that I've never seen before. Good work, brother.

That looks awesome. I was actually working on one but I had to leave for a bit and all of sudden the video is gone.

:drummer:

Feedback on the work will be greatly appreciated and met with rep if possible. My next piece of work will be Titus.

:drummer:

Feedback on the work will be greatly appreciated and met with rep if possible. My next piece of work will be Titus.

That is absolutely amazing, man. I can't thank you enough for all of the hard work that you put into that. It looks simply astounding and I love the Constantine graphic that you inserted throughout. Really, an excellent piece of work that I will wear with pride.

Thank you, Sir.

2 things. First, the Titus tron is on the way. Highlights and theme are on, just gotta work on graphics. Second, I cannot figure out how to put the WZCW logo on the video without it having a crippling pixelation due to the conversion on Photoshop. What other video editing software is out there that's as good or better, easy and free as using Photoshop and Movie Maker?

By the way, Stevie's WWE theme... Is fucking annoying. And it's not the RTC theme.

Sony Vegas is my video editor of choice. Unfortunately don't have it on this computer or I'd be up to make a tron or two.

It has a timeline tray, right? I should probably look around for programs like this. Anyway, uploading of Titus' tron and a little somethin' for me-self is underway.

2 things. First, the Titus tron is on the way. Highlights and theme are on, just gotta work on graphics. Second, I cannot figure out how to put the WZCW logo on the video without it having a crippling pixelation due to the conversion on Photoshop. What other video editing software is out there that's as good or better, easy and free as using Photoshop and Movie Maker?

By the way, Stevie's WWE theme... Is fucking annoying. And it's not the RTC theme.

Adobe Premier Pro is what I usually use to make vids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back