A Sig For Dave...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, fellas.

I was wondering if any of you could put your skills to use and make me a Lupe Fiasco signature. I'm not really sure what I want except that I want some lyrics from the song "Till I Get There" on the signature somewhere.

Other than that, I am all good.

24 rep points are on offer and I might even rep you twice if you have the winning signature.

Thanks, guys.

DUUUUUUDE, I just finished making my sig for you and I put the words "The Show Goes On" Lol. But good thing I got the PSD. Here you go:

2jcedzp.jpg

I love the jam22 signature...
I will only post here a way that you shouldn't do the signature.

mc9e2x.jpg
It's a bad signature, very confusing, so i'm not expecting to "win", but to teach on how you shouldn't do the sig...

It's gonna be tough Dave, i'm pretty sure, 24 rep points mean a lot!!

I love the jam22 signature...
I will only post here a way that you shouldn't do the signature.

mc9e2x.jpg
It's a bad signature, very confusing, so i'm not expecting to "win", but to teach on how you shouldn't do the sig...

It's gonna be tough Dave, i'm pretty sure, 24 rep points mean a lot!!

Hey thanks man, your own is pretty good too. I think you gave me an idea for the next sig I should do. Where the heck did you get those renders? Lol. You don't gotta answer, just wondering. Haha. Well anyway,Thanks! :p

lupe_fiasco_by_rollingthunderdesign-d3j5p5p.png

Is almost impossible not to like your sigs, that is near perfection and the text looks brilliant.
The BG fits very well and the main render the same, this is like a small puzzle that everything fits in perfection.

Congrats man :) I Loved It!!

I started this before I saw you had picked one, so I thought I should finish it anyway. I don't expect you to use it, but if you could give me some feedback, that would be great.

lupe_fiasco_by_rollingthunderdesign-d3j5p5p.png

Seth I hate you :( Lol. That's a freakin' awesome sig! And you're asking me for my process, tchh, you got it all figured out :p haha. Well yeah, awesome sig man! Definitely a great sigmaker here in the forum. More power to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back