• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For fucks sake WZ.

I don't have a problem with "The Gay People", but I've decided WZ is getting far too gay. A few events have made me come to this decision...

1. Dave admits crying at a YouTube video.

2. TDigs goes to see Maroon 5, as if that's not bad enough, NOBODY questions his sexuality.

3. Doc is a mod.

These three events along show us that WZ is getting incredibly gay, and though I don't have a problem with "sausage jockeys", I think posters on here need to man the fuck up.

I've got the fucking proof right here.

Wrestlezonegayforums-1.jpg

Yeah, come on guys, this is a site to discuss men romping around in their underwear playing make believe, not to be gay.

Aren't you the one who listens to Kings of Leon?

I believe it's The Arctic Monkeys that you're thinking of. They're actually pretty good, but Luther only likes them because he thought their song "Old Yellow Bricks" was actually titled "Old Yellow Dicks." Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, none of The Arctic Monkeys like middle-aged Asian wang as much as Luther does.

I've got the fucking proof right here.

Wrestlezonegayforums-1.jpg

Well lets never speck off that okay it will cause a debate and it will go nasty.

1. Dave admits crying at a YouTube video.
Depends on the video.

2. TDigs goes to see Maroon 5, as if that's not bad enough, NOBODY questions his sexuality.
He might like Maroon 5.

3. Doc is a mod.
I want proof he is gay.

I didn't cry... I sobbed.

Here is the video for those who care:

Very sad, I am sure you will agree.

So admit you have not cried from a video
I have not cried from a video.

Does not count
IT'S MAROON 5!!! THEY'RE FUCKING GAY!!! YES IT DOES FUCKING COUNT.

No I did not say I wanted to see him. I meant I wanted him to admit it.
Why? So you could meet up and fuck him in the ass?
I like having debates with people lets keep this up.
Personally, I don't like having debates like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back