• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For all Netflix members (Qwickster)

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid

Evidently, Netflix, after the announcement of the price increase, is changing again. It's splitting up its DVD and streaming programs into two different entities. Each will now have its own respective site, with the DVD program now labeled as "Qwickster". Video games are also going to become available for the mail service. Details on the pricing, membership information, etc. are a little vague at the moment, and no one knows when this will take effect. Netflix is seemingly making the transition into just being a streaming company.

It's a little confusing. I'll stick with it for awhile.

If you're a member, what are your thoughts?

Evidently, Netflix, after the announcement of the price increase, is changing again. It's splitting up its DVD and streaming programs into two different entities. Each will now have its own respective site, with the DVD program now labeled as "Qwickster". Video games are also going to become available for the mail service. Details on the pricing, membership information, etc. are a little vague at the moment, and no one knows when this will take effect. Netflix is seemingly making the transition into just being a streaming company.

It's a little confusing. I'll stick with it for awhile.

If you're a member, what are your thoughts?

I will stick with the streaming. The DVD selection was excellent but I like streaming better since usually the DVDs arrived when I don't feel like watching them.

I still have streaming. The titles aren't great but it's a better selection then most other streaming services. I'll probably stay until I find something better. I don't think the new name change for DVD only subscriptions and the addition of video game rentals for an extra fee has changed many non users opinions for the better.

I heard about this recently and I'm a little confused about it. I'm a Netflix member, but I guess I'm also a Quickster member as well now?

I don't know, but I know that I would stay with the Netflix instant streaming. And as far as Quickster goes, I'll rent a few games and movies out of it depending on the price.

I don't about this, I pretty much only use the streaming anyway, but I hope they at least update the titles available on instant stream. Otherwise, it's kind of a rip off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back