Flairs the Man

Hell he is a wrestling icon and a proud member WWE alumni. No hard feelings. People will be glad he is there even if he did go to the TNA and basically end his career on a sad note.

That actually is pretty cool. Betcha they tried inviting Sting and he turned them down.

Or maybe he will... Jesus! You people look far too much into the slightest thing.

Someplace, Somewhere a ******ed member of the IWC is mocking TNA for this in some capacity. Someone check youtube. Or Disturbeds forum.

Guarantee that he wont be shown on screen.

I think you're probably right, but then again, I don't think Vince cares enough about TNA to make sure Flair isn't shown on camera. He doesn't consider them competition, or at least that's what he wants us to believe. If this would have taken place in..1997..Flair wouldn't be allowed to enter the building. That says something.

Yeah I don't think they'll care about Ric being shown on screen, especially given his relationship with Shawn. I bet Shawn will probably acknowledge him in his speech in some way as well.

Cool move though, I'm glad TNA is letting him go (if that's the case).

flair.gif

Still drawin' money, brother.

There's a video on WWE.com of Flair giving HBK a gift, don't really think they're gonna give a shit if Ric is shown on TV

It's not like they haven't shown him in the Trips vs Taker promo's or anything. Or just this past monday running out of the ring vs the road warriors.

I'm certain that recently, in an HoF, somebody big turned up and was ignored on screen. I cant remember who though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back