Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

falconsault

Pre-Show Stalwart
I finally opened the latest edition of the XBox Magazine, it's been sitting on my coffee table for about a week since I received it in the mail.

Anyways, I was skimming through it as I usually do the first time I open it and I noticed something. It wasn't given very much room on the page, nor was there great detail about it, but I saw a Fist of the North Star video game.

I loved the anime and manga and to see a video game of it on this generation of consoles makes me happy to an extent. I understand that it is going to be a beat 'em up style of game, but what could you really expect from a Fist of the North Star video game?

I believe I read something in the magazine but I cannot find it cited in wikipedia about the game, that you can enter a rage mode of sorts and your attacks will cause your enemies to burst into spouts of blood. Or perhaps it's just going to be like that when you kill enemy characters?

I know there are a few fans of Fist of the North Star on the forums and I'm wonder just what their thoughts on this is going to be. Even though this game makes me somewhat happy, I do realize that it probably won't be worth buying and will be just one more game that I put down on my gamefly account to rent. I could be pleasantly surprised but I don't believe that I will be, it is after all a beat 'em up genre of game.

So thoughts, comments, anything? All are of course welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back