Finn Balor's sexual orientation

Is Finn Balor...

• Straight

• Gay

• Bi

Results are only viewable after voting.
8803069b42a0ddf128327eee15328c87.jpg

Serious answer: He's straight, or at least bisexual. He mentioned in the documentary RTE made about him that leaving Japan was like break up with multiple girlfriends at once. So I assume he's speaking from experience.

Sassy answer: He's a demon otherkin pansexual.

His nickname was the vag slayer in Japan. Think it was Karl Anderson who said that. Than again, if we're really going to overthink this, it could all be some elaborate cover-up...

Edit: I think it was actually pussy destroyer... either way.

His nickname was the vag slayer in Japan. Think it was Karl Anderson who said that. Than again, if we're really going to overthink this, it could all be some elaborate cover-up...

Edit: I think it was actually pussy destroyer... either way.

I can see the Balor/Ambrose marquee now. PUSSY DESTROYER VS. THE TITTY MASTER.

ヒュー G. レックション;5530113 said:
Do you remember when this was said? I reckon Anderson was being sarcastic lol

It was a few years ago. 2013 I think. Maybe 2014.

tumblr_ntiu1ra2jc1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

The man's got options.

However, if big scruffy dudes were to starting making that sign and bringing it to pro wrestling events, I think that would be just great.

I never even thought about it. And now that I have, came to the conclusion I don't care.

I never even thought about it. And now that I have, came to the conclusion I don't care.

I don't know why anybody would care. The only people who should care about where Finn puts his penis are the people he's putting his penis in.

I don't know why anybody would care. The only people who should care about where Finn puts his penis are the people he's putting his penis in.

Exactly, I don't get this fascination with people's sexuality. If someone asked me if I was gay or straight, they would get a raised eyebrow, smart remark and most likely told where to go.

It's none of anyone's business what people do in their private lives. Unless they aren't out there committing a crime who gives a rat's ass.

Oh yea forgot to add, that's one classy lady in the picture. They take away Daniel Bryan signs but allow one that says that. Okay noted.

Oh yea forgot to add, that's one classy lady in the picture. They take away Daniel Bryan signs but allow one that says that. Okay noted.
In today's society Finn Balor face fucking some groupie is probably more PG than Bryan.

ヒュー G. レックション;5544427 said:
Well, the polls are neck and neck, it seems the jury is still out on this one!

Necking?

How was life in the 50's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back