Finally back!

enterkey

Pre-Show Stalwart
Alright people I'm finally back from my week long vacation and looking to talk some wrestling! What has been going on the past week? Anybody get eliminated from the Mod NXT? Is everyone still hating on Cena (god I hope so)? Are my fellow rookies still bitching about a lack of respect? I'm completely in the dark here people. :shrug:

Also, vacation was fucking badass as I saw countless numbers of the best ass I'd ever seen. A word to the wise: Latinas have the best non ghetto asses around.

Most probably didn't realise you were gone to be honest.

He once grey repped me.

Outside of that, I honestly could not tell you.

How can a person who signed up last month be "back" and expect people to care?

I never really expected people to care, I was using this more to see what was going on. Besides, you're one of the all powerful admins and I've never expected you or any other veterans/mods to notice or care. It has been nearly 2 months though and I'm doing ok for myself, not great but according to a great deal of people on here the majority of my rookie class is nothing more than a bunch of unimportant poor posting gnats so its to be expected.

Welcome back. I remember you posting a goodbye thread. If you want me to care that you're back, post some pics of asses that you saw.

here are the 2 pics that actually turned out, my phones camera is shit and i didn't have my normal camera with me

pic0080.jpg

pic0075q.jpg

Welcome back enterkey. He is the rookie poster whom I have united with. Note to everyone: This marks the beginning of EnterBeest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back