• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally after 15 years as a wrestling fan

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I'm going to my first ever show. A local Indy show gave a few tickets to their sponsors to give away. My wife saw it on her FB timeline and she told me.

I went up and grabbed 3 of them. I'm taking my friends 6 year old who is also a wrestling fan.

They've never hadid wrestling in the whole of Oregon that you could drive to? A whole state?
Driving requires a car. Which I am sadly lacking otherwise I'd have gone to a RAW or Smackdown in Portland long before now.

Really? I live in second to third class country in Europe and even I got to see one.

Anyway, good for you. If you have opportunity go see it and enjoy. :)

Enjoy Milenko. I expect to hear you interfered in a match and get laid out with a chokeslam

Also, make sure you take a sign with a picture of your penis on it- it's the done thing at local indie shows.

Enjoy Milenko. I expect to hear you interfered in a match and get laid out with a chokeslam

Also, make sure you take a sign with a picture of your penis on it- it's the done thing at local indie shows.

Okay I had a mouthful of coffee when I read this. My coffee is now all over the monitor. :lmao:

Tried that and got fucked over every time. My wife wants to go through a dealership.

You can still find good used cars at a dealership. I mean crap, people trade cars in all the time. Failing that don't you know anyone who knows a mechanic that can help you find something, or maybe if you do fine a good used car can check it out for you.

Buying brand new is expensive but Bacon is right, beaters are everywhere and it would also benefit your wife if you had transportation.

You can still find good used cars at a dealership. I mean crap, people trade cars in all the time. Failing that don't you know anyone who knows a mechanic that can help you find something, or maybe if you do fine a good used car can check it out for you.

Buying brand new is expensive but Bacon is right, beaters are everywhere and it would also benefit your wife if you had transportation.
She's the one who said dealership only.

Tried that and got fucked over every time. My wife wants to go through a dealership.

Go lease a fucking Kia. Cheap as fuck. They’re disposable piles of pure shit that start to fall apart in roughly 4 years. That’s why you lease it for 3 years. Just keep rolling it into a nicer model at the end of the lease. Eventually you can switch it up to the slightly less shitty Hyundai models (they’re made by the same company, most financing options will be the same).

Or get yourself a used Impala. They’re not the best cars in the world, but they’re generally affordable and parts are cheap and plentiful.

Stay away from German cars, even if you find a great deal. You won’t be able to afford the upkeep, and parts are a botch to even get. The same applies to Volvos.

You cant find anyone besides a 6yr old to take, then you have bigger things to think about besides a vehicle. Divorce your wife & find some friends that are age appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back