Fight Tomorrow

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Weigh ins were today, made the 170 mark perfectly. Feel good, confident yada yada. I'll be back Monday, probably not tomorrow night as I'll hopefully be partying and not wallowing in self pity. I won't update my Facebook with a result only because none of my family knows I'm fighting and are very against it ha. So yeah. Looking for a quick finish, preferably by ko but I guess we will see. Thanks for the support y'all.

congrats on making the weight, and best of luck in your upcoming bout. Hopefully you can win Via Armbar in the First Round at 1:45.

Will we ever be able to get a video of this? Post that shit on Youtube, or here, or whatever.

ST: As much as I would love to win by armbar, I really want to use my muay thai. I have very little doubt I could submit him but I really want to say something by striking with a boxer. Usually that's advised against but my coaches say I can hang with him and he has plodding footwork, something I can work around easily.

KB: Sounds like a plan.

If you don't enter to Real American, I will be most upset.

Ha if I ever fight someone not from the US I most definitely will. I actually haven't decided what I'm coming out to yet. The venue is at the fair grounds and the walk way isn't large, so the music wouldn't even play for very long. Apparently he's going to use Forever by Drake and friends. I might use Gotta Go by Agnostic Front or something less manly like Crooked Teeth by Death Cab For Cutie.

If I was a fighter I'd either use Hells Bells or Sabatoge for my entrance. Hells Bells might be a little too Undertakery, but it's a bad ass song.

If I was a fighter I'd either use Hells Bells or Sabatoge for my entrance. Hells Bells might be a little too Undertakery, but it's a bad ass song.

It would be good but the venue is small so I imagine unless I walk really slow that I'll be to the cage in no time. Speaking of cage, they just informed everyone and the card that it would be in a cage and not a ring only like 2 weeks ago. Fucking indy promotions.

I really don't want to use anything overly generic or manly. Honestly I think I'm going to use PYT by Michael Jackson. He gets me pumped for everything else why not.

If you enter to American Males and get video footage I will love you forever.

That's strange. I'd figure they would let the fighters tape their fights so that they can learn from it and improve.

It's not that uncommon apparently for smaller shows and promotions from what my coaches tell me. There's a lot of promotions that sanction fights illegally or for fighters without licenses and video footage could be incriminating. They said that they have been to shows put on by this promotion and there were people filming so I guess they aren't to strict on it. I would love the footage for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back