FIFA World Cup Round 1: Brazil vs North Korea

DirtyJosé

Best angle of all: retirement
brazil-world-cup-fans.jpg

VS

kim-jong-il-pic-getty-image-1-283161231.jpg

Are you ready to watch the biggest upset in World Cup History?

I'll be here, how about you?

Yep, I got the same German channel like the Germany vs Australia channel airing it, I love Germany, or ZDF.

WTF ferbs! You're country is particapating in the fucking competition and they dont show every game?? we get every game on BBC and ITV and we are'nt even in it lol.Anyway my prediction is Fabiano to score at least 2 and Brazil to win 4-0.On a side note i am majorly pumped for the next 3 weeks of sport on british tv.World Cup,Wimbledon,US Open Golf and Royal Ascot.Fucking Brilliant!

I'm happy for ESPN/ABC's coverage. I believe most every game is being aired.

They just mentioned something about an audio filter that is supposed to help tone out much of the Vuvuzela noise. Any other broadcasts mentioning this?

Yep we only get every game if we buy a special channel.

I get all the matches through ZDF although, they haven't had a match they haven't shown.

The first one (Germany vs Australia) wasn't shown because Denmark was in the World Cup of handball.

Well I'm not sure whether we're paying, it's on something called channel 9, we don't get Channel 9 in my house at least.

So let's poll this bitch, we should poll every single World Cup LD for who's to be the winner, or if it's a draw.

I'm calling Brazil of course, more than 2-0.

Барбоса;2132414 said:
Yeah, but Ferbs, you don't live in a country with one of the worst records on human rights and a crazy man as your dictator

No I live in a country that full heartedly kissed George Bush' ass, with a war horny former head of state, who's now the general secretary of NATO and our queens husband is a French idiot who's lived in this country for over 20-30 years time (perhaps more, I kinda forgot) but still can't speak our language properly, and while he's only a prince, not even crown prince, he thinks he's king.

And we got a whole party revolving around being more Danish and have less immigrants.

No I live in a country that full heartedly kissed George Bush' ass, with a war horny former head of state, who's now the general secretary of NATO and our queens husband is a French idiot who's lived in this country for over 20-30 years time (perhaps more, I kinda forgot) but still can't speak our language properly, and while he's only a prince, not even crown prince, he thinks he's king.

And we got a whole party revolving around being more Danish and have less immigrants.

Don't we all?

I don't know, I don't care for politics at all, I would be much more in the Cigar Lounge, hell I'd try to get into the Debater's league if I knew more of American culture and politics.

I like the look of the NK squad. The offense is a little shaky, but they seem to be holding their own in the back quite nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back