• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feuds you would have loved to have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bret Hart vs. The Rock...of course, with The Rock playing as the heel, because imo his last heel run was hilarious, but anyway, just imagine the promos from these guys..Hart saying he's the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be.. And the Rock just telling him to stick it up his ass and all that lol. I think it'd be a pretty entertaining fued and would come out with a really good match.

CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels. This fued would be GOLD! Imagine Punk just coming out one night during a Shawn Michaels promo and Punk bringing up Michaels' past drug problems and saying that Michaels didn't deserve the treatment he got because he didn't live the straight-edge lifestyle. Michaels says that he's a Christian and wants to put all that behind him and Punk says no, all those drugs and prescription meds he abused will come back to haunt him one day. And the match would be AMAZING!

Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels...enough said! I've wanted this match to happen for a long time! The promos would be very entertaining, and the match would be really good! Before eddie died, I could've easily saw this as a WrestleMania headliner one day..too bad it's not gonna happen though :(

the viper vs the rattlesnake austin vs orton, this would be super,could you imagine,austin as champ and orton chasing for it,orton punting jr in the head kidnapping debra or rko her,austin is the biggest badass,and one of the few people who could match orton in sick brutal assults,austin was one of the few people who gave a really good violent beating to people(i mean REALLY GOOD),as all the other wrestlers orton has feuded with(batista,cena,triple h) haven't given him a really good one,austin is the only one who could give orton a beating he won't ever forget ,the rattlesnake would de-venomise the viper,holla!

isn't the most obvious one hbk/the rock, the rock was a main eventer from 98-2002, this was all while hbk was out of action, and when he returned the rock was leaving all the time, and plus they both know how to put on a great match, it would have been incredible

and sting vs any top main eventer from wwe, sting is like the top guy never to have worked for vince mcmahon

A couple non-wrestler feuds...
Nacho Libre vs Randy "The Ram"- Rourke was brutal but Nacho has the heart of Rey Mysterio to the power of Shawn Michaels... if I did the math correctly
Jackie Chan vs Jet Li- They've made amazing careers out of choreographing fights... now lets see them do it live. It would only be great for wrestling. A good math equals good ratings, while injuries or a crap match would only elevate Professional Wrestling as a medium of entertainment

Most of my real dream matches are pretty much HBK vs A big list of people...
Eddie Guerrero (RIP)- this would've been so badass, and if were a PPV headliner somewhere in Texas, like the Dallas Cowboys stadium with that big ass TV.
Jeff Hardy- Of course it would all culminate in a Ladder/TLC match and it would probably destroy the universe with its awesomeness.
Sting- the blond and colorful sting, not the crow rip-off
Macho Man- who's got the best top rope elbow drop?
The Rock- how come this didn't happen during the DX vs NOD feud
DX vs NWO- this probably wouldn't be able to live up to the hype if it did happen... we'd probably get mismatches like Scott Norton or Bagwell vs Shawn or HHH, but a Syxx vs X-pac like the Undertaker vs Undertaker would be cool

Other non-HBK feuds would be...
Goldberg vs Stone Cold- need I say more?
Stone Cold vs Hogan- I would be happy with just an interview where Stone Cold stuns him... then Hogan hulks up... then another stunner... then another hulk up... and repeat for infinity
Bret Hart/Owen Hart/Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit- just some sort of combination or all for in a fatal four way
Undertaker vs Andre- two of the best big men ever

The Undertaker(ministry 1998/99) vs The Crow(Sting)
think of some mind games, caskets,buried alives, hell in a cells, infernos, most denomic taker style matches

HBK vs Morrison
Man, I would love this. HBK could be the heel and Morrison be the face this could come from HBK going on a rampge losing to Straightedge Society and turn on HHH because HHH got pinned. Morrison can get drafted to RAW and feud with him. I mean Morrison a next generation HBK vs the HBK Shawn Michaels. This could lead further with Morrison and Miz(back when they fued for BR and Morrison said he was HBK and Miz was Janetty, Morrison can say that he is better than Miz because he can go toe to toe with HBK and Miz can't even get a foot near HBK without crying of how much awesomeness that Miz doesn't have)

for the New Monday Night Wars I say
Taker vs Sting
HBK vs Flair
Morrison vs Styles
DX vs The Band
Hart Dynasty vs British Invasion
Glamazon vs Kong
Jericho vs Kong
Bourne vs Red
Kane vs Abyss
SCSA and Rock vs Hogan and Nash, stars of WWF vs stars of WCW
Vince vs Bischoff, not wrestling

Imagine... Eddie Guerrero (2004) vs. Mr.Perfect (1991)! The two greatest technical wrestlers of the 90's! Man imagine them feuding over the IC title of the US title those matches would have classics!

Eddie Guerrero vs HBK. It's a shame we will never see these two in the ring. I remember hearing before Eddie passed, that he was going to be in a big match at WM 22. It might have been against HBK.. Would have loved to see heel Eddie vs face HBK.

CM Punk Vs The Sandman - This would have been awesome in 2006 with Punk being heel saying his straightedge and that his better than you and what not against a known pisshead in sandman being his usual drunk self this would've been great promo wise and they proberly couldve put on some good matches too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back