• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feminism in literature anaylisis ... sigh

Candice cut her hair, Torrie got el-fired, Melina...wait nah Melina's still awesome, Michelle said Nattie isn't athletic enough...yeah the world is definitely OBAH!

Flames Out
Dragon

LOL maybe someone will say that Michelle is too fat, and she'll attempt to drop 20 more pounds and then die of kidney failure

But really Melina is tops, never liked Torrie (she was dead weight IMO)

Hardy's overness >>>>> Kennedy's overness.

FACT

ED, Melina looks amazing in that last pic you posted <3

Torrie was absolutely laborious in the ring

Shelly is hot, becuase A. She is my type. I like dark featured girls. B. she is absolutely nuts. Not wife material tho. Melina is wife material. Shelley is just straight **** trash that you throw out in the morning. If you even let her stay the night.

Well at least we can agree that Melina=greatness? AKA Melinaness.

JAMMY said:
The fact you're calling us insane doesn't help matters, really...

Flames Out,

JAMMY!

YOU FLAMED OUT!! Oy!!!

Flames Out
Dragon

LOL maybe someone will say that Michelle is too fat, and she'll attempt to drop 20 more pounds and then die of kidney failure

But really Melina is tops, never liked Torrie (she was dead weight IMO)

I'm still hoping that Michelle gets fired, or you know falls down in some deep dark hole where she can do Undertaker all she wants to.

Flames Out
Dragon

Of course. I <3 Melina.

Hardy sells much better than Kennedy at this point.

And it depends on what they decide to do with Jeff when he comes back. Im not sure if they will trust him with another push. And it depends on how this current Kennedy push goes.

I love the fact that your overlooking the extreme possibility that Hardy will have failed his third drug test before he even returns.

I doubt it really, since the Wellness Policy is MUCH stricter now, and Jeff's got Matt and Shawn ready to whup his butt if he messes up again XD.

Flames Out
Dragon

I love the fact that she can somehow overlook something that's never happened.

Flames Out
Dragon

Im a guy thank you. sorry if my opinion doesnt suit your needs Dragon. Hows this?

Melina is excellent in the ring. As for looks I wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole.

Norcal, Hardy only sells well because thats all he can do. I guess expose your strengths Huh?

Not sure who to agree with here. For one thing, Melina is freaking gorgeous, period. As for her in ring work, how often has she gotten to actually showcase it lately? Aside from Mickie there really isn't anyone she can face right now.

As for Kennedy, I am now a fan of his, as the last two weeks he has looked awesome and I finally see what everyone is talking about about him. As over as Hardy was before he got suspended.....not sure if I'd go that far, but maybe one day.

that and the fact that Jeff isnt the only one to fuck up his biggest push ever due to a wellness policy fail LOL

I dont know if Keneddy was telling the truth or not when he said he was taking steroids for a medical reason. But he sure looks like hes not on anything now.

Hardy on the other hand has a history of drug problems. Its too bad because hes wasted potential.

that and the fact that Jeff isnt the only one to fuck up his biggest push ever due to a wellness policy fail LOL

'sactly....

Shawn's talked to Jeff...

Shawn's a guy Jeff looks up to.

Shawn's been through the same struggles Jeff has.

Yet Shawn's at the top. He can be a great mentor for Jeff and when he comes back, that's how yours truly sees them. Shawn's gonna be Jeffs best buddy when he returns.

FACT.

Wait Hardy's still with the WWE? How many chances has the guy had and how many times has he kept fucking up? I say they should just fire him

'sactly....

Shawn's talked to Jeff...

Shawn's a guy Jeff looks up to.

Shawn's been through the same struggles Jeff has.

Yet Shawn's at the top. He can be a great mentor for Jeff and when he comes back, that's how yours truly sees them. Shawn's gonna be Jeffs best buddy when he returns.

FACT.

If his own family cant knock any sense into him. Whats to say that Shawn will? I dont like hardy. I used too but hes fucked up every chance hes had. He can sell a move like no other but other than that is very limited, and he cant work a mic worth shit. I do believe however if he ever gets his head outta his ass and cleans up for good and works on his weaknesses he could be very good. Like i said earlier. Wasted Potential.

Isnt Jeff fuckin 30 years old??? Time to stop needing to be mentored, and get off the damn dope.

When I saw the little Kids and their "I came to see Jeff Hardy" sighns at RAW right before Mania, it broke my heart and really pissed me off

Wait Hardy's still with the WWE? How many chances has the guy had and how many times has he kept fucking up? I say they should just fire him

Meh, being over makes anything forgivable. Just ask Ultimate Warrior's crazy ass.

And Kurt Angle and Christian when they come back to WWE in like 2 years.

Isnt Jeff fuckin 30 years old??? Time to stop needing to be mentored, and get off the damn dope.

When I saw the little Kids and their "I came to see Jeff Hardy" sighns at RAW right before Mania, it broke my heart and really pissed me off

*sighs*

That I can agree with. Jeff definitely needs to get his act together now. If he fails a drug test for a third time, and I really hope he doesn't, he'll deserve any punishment he gets.

Poor little kids. :(

Flames Out
Dragon

I would rep you if i could. thats the best thing ive read in a long time.

His own family didn't do drugs, now did they?

Shawn has. He knows exactly what it's like to be in his shoes. He's just got to talk to him (maybe he has already) what it was like and knock some fuckin' sense. That's all.

Words from a guy who's done the same ol crap can help more than a brother's support.

His own family didn't do drugs, now did they?

Shawn has. He knows exactly what it's like to be in his shoes. He's just got to talk to him (maybe he has already) what it was like and knock some fuckin' sense. That's all.

Words from a guy who's done the same ol crap can help more than a brother's support.

I agree but highly unlikely knowing Jeff. hes been offered rehab a couple of times. He doesnt think he has a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back