• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feminism in literature anaylisis ... sigh

You could drive a Mack truck through the gap in her front teeth (Melina).

Whats wrong with Kennedy?

Torrie Wilson in the sig??? Seriously Dragon?

Really? A gap? :eek:

dop2sp.jpg

Well would you look at that...I see no gap! :headscratch:

And yep, Torrie's in my signature, seeing as she worked hard and deserves to be there.

Flames Out
Dragon

She posed for playboy. I guess if you consider taking your clothes off hard work then i know about 1000 woman who should be leaps and bounds above her.

Edit: Horrible Picture by the way. although i cant say much for melina everytime a camera goes near her a kitten dies.

Ok maybe i was wrong about the gap. Then again everytime i look at her maybe i just want to hit her with a mack truck to improve her looks

She posed for playboy. I guess if you consider taking your clothes off hard work then i know about 1000 woman who should be leaps and bounds above her.

Ohh, she only posed for PB? REALLY?

Jim Ross said:
It was not really a major surprise that lovely Torrie Wilson was released from the WWE this week, as Torrie’s chronic back issues were becoming problematic. Torrie has had an outstanding run in the business and came along in a timely fashion and had some really nice years financially with WCW and WWE. Torrie was a tomboy at heart and was much more athletic than many fans realized. I remember booking a live event card once in her home town of Boise, Idaho and thanks to Torrie’s efforts doing media, the live event over achieved. She was a great interview and there wasn’t a male DJ in the world that didn’t love having her as an in-studio guest. Torrie had a great physical presence in the ring while her Playboy experiences were some of the hottest that any WWE Diva ever did. Torrie was always a good sport and worked diligently for the WWE during my days in the corporate tower. She even endured the TV storyline of her father, Al Wilson, and all that entailed. Finally, she was the first to remind me that her Boise State football team spanked my Oklahoma Sooners in the famous Fiesta Bowl that has been replayed seemingly a million times on a variety of media outlets. Was I angry at her remarks? Are you kidding me? Who could stay angry at one of the nicest ladies ever in the WWE? Sure as hell not me and especially not over a football game. Whenever Torrie decides to settle down, some lucky man is definitely going to “out kick his coverage”.
--JR

Matt Hardy said:
She's a cool girl. Torrie was constantly working on training, had such a great body. I miss her already.
--Matt Hardy

Yuppers, damn Torrie for only posing for PB in her seven year run with the WWE.

Death is a Right said:
^^^^^

Fugliest Melina pic ever....Until another one is posted.

:( There's not many where she's smiling.

34oy77q.jpg

Better?

Flames Out
Dragon

Ohh, she only posed for PB? REALLY?

Yuppers, damn Torrie for only posing for PB in her seven year run with the WWE.

:( There's not many where she's smiling.

34oy77q.jpg

Better?

Flames Out
Dragon

She was a horrible worker. Kennedy needs some time. he will get there. torrie Never would have. It takes more than being a good sport to make it in the wrestling biz

Still a very ugly pic of Melina. Cant you find one where she doesnt look like a mutt.

Melina > Jeff > Kennedy in the ring.

I'll agree that melina is good.

Have you been dipping into Jeff Hardy's Stash little man. Stay away it will make you delirious. Jeff is nothing i dont understand why the fans like him. His brother is sooo much better than he is or ever will be, and Keneddy..Keneddy is better than jeff is too.

I'll agree that melina is good.

Have you been dipping into Jeff Hardy's Stash little man. Stay away it will make you delirious. Jeff is nothing i dont understand why the fans like him. His brother is sooo much better than he is or ever will be, and Keneddy..Keneddy is better than jeff is too.

Jealousy that Jeff > Kennedy ;).

She was a horrible worker. Kennedy needs some time. he will get there. torrie Never would have.

Still a very ugly pic of Melina. Cant you find one where she doesnt look like a mutt.

Torrie had some good matches with Victoria and the like, and I can remember her doing good in the ring as far back as 2002. Oh and that time she wrestled in that over 40 minute long matches with Trish at a houseshow against Melina and Mickie. I heard it was a fantastic match where all four girls, including Torrie, did great. But yeah, Torrie NEVER WOULD have been as bad as a worker as Kennedy. :p

There're many pictures where Melina looks beautiful, including that one I just posted, it's just too bad that I can't say the same for Shelly "fetish video" Martinez.

1568jsl.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Torrie had some good matches with Victoria and the like, and I can remember her doing good in the ring as far back as 2002. Oh and that time she wrestled in that over 40 minute long matches with Trish at a houseshow against Melina and Mickie. I heard it was a fantastic match where all four girls, including Torrie, did great. But yeah, Torrie NEVER WOULD have been as bad as a worker as Kennedy. :p

There're many pictures where Melina looks beautiful, including that one I just posted, it's just too bad that I can't say the same for Shelly "fetish video" Martinez.

1568jsl.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Too bad they never trusted her enough to let her show her skills on television in a good match. I just remember her for her fued with Dawn Marie. Thats not saying much.

EEEEEEEEK!!!

I Never said that you cant have opinions. Did I? Im just stating mine is all.

EDIT:

Flames Out
Monkey:)

Hardy's overness >>>>> Kennedy's overness.

FACT

ED, Melina looks amazing in that last pic you posted <3

Torrie was absolutely laborious in the ring

Shelly is hot, becuase A. She is my type. I like dark featured girls. B. she is absolutely nuts. Not wife material tho. Melina is wife material. Shelley is just straight **** trash that you throw out in the morning. If you even let her stay the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back