• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Female wrestler gimmicks you'd like to see.

RicoLen

Wise Guy
I know there are a lot of people that are ready to give up on Divas/Knockouts all together... I'm not one of them. But I'm tired to seeing the typical trashy hoes pretending they're models that can kick ass. I'd rather just see ass kickers. Women you really don't want to f**k with.

Chyna was one such woman, & Beth Phoenix is a poor girls version of Chyna that makes up for it with vastly superior wrestling skills. Natalya Neidhart is another good one, simply playing on the Hart Foundation gimmick and backing it up with her ability in the ring. Kharma should be another good one, once she eventually gets back. Luna Vachon was another good one, she was just way ahead of her time, and had she debuted in this era, she'd be the top star by a mile. Another woman that could pull off this look would be great too. When it comes to being a wrestler, I like the crazy b**ch look.

There are a number of other women out there that are fairly adept in the ring, and they just need a gimmick to really get over.

The point of this thread is to hear what gimmicks you would like to see portrayed. I have a couple I'll offer up to get things started, and I'd love to see what you guys would have in mind as well.

This first gimmick is that of a "Mord Sith" like dominatrix. I don't want to see her in vinyl or latex, but actual leather and a long braid. She can play the female version of The Undertaker's original incarnation, no selling everything thrown her way, and in fact acting as though she likes being punished. Sure you can beat her into getting stunned long enough to get pinned much like Taker used to be when he was in his original deadman gimmick, and you can stagger her with a really good strike, but she never really stops, and has this image that you simply can't hurt her.
4257579760_c09572ab9b.jpg

The next gimmick is one based off Grace Jones' character Zula from Conan the Destroyer. This was one mean, nasty, scrappy b**tch. You could even throw in a healthy dose of the X-Men's Storm while she was in with the Morlocks. With the punk look of Storm and the attitude of Grace Jones, she could easily be a fun character to watch in the ring, so long as she had the talent to back it up. I could see Alicia Fox pulling this gimmick off because she's got the right build for it, and I've seen her a couple times as a raging b**ch and it's pretty awesome.

gracejones3.jpg
500x_picture_221.jpg

I know this sounds a little, well, over the top, but I would love to see a seductive-looking female take on a spider gimmick.

And by spider gimmick, I mean a chick that's really obsessed with spiders. It sounds kinda stupid but when you think about it, it can really help the WWE Divas division and make it interesting again. If the gimmick isn't some sort of comedy gimmick and actually gets taken seriously, I can see it being gold.

Just make the chick be unstoppable and go undefeated for sometime, all the Divas can be "scared" of her like they used to wimp out when seeing Kharma make her way to the ring. Every time she squashes a poor victim she can tie them into a "spider web" after the match. I really think that would make for some good television.

I don't know if this would help the Knockouts division though, I think it's just fine right now and doesn't need something like this to make it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back