Favourite wrestler and why?

Fav of all-time:Stone Cold Steve Austin
I remember the good ole days of the attitude era. I loved how Austin was like f- the world and did what the hell he wanted to do. I related a lot to him and his beliefs. He had the most memorable feud with the Rock and beat him in every match until his last one in WM 19.

1. Bret Hart
2. Chris Jericho
3. Kurt Angle

Also, Shelton Benjamin and Chris Benoit

When I think about my favorite wrestler I think I'm one of the few to actually thing about wrestling capability. I don't care too much about their characters. I like technical wrestling, so there ya go: My Top 3. Lol...edge...

My Favorite Wrestler Is Hbk He Will Go Down As One Of The Best Ever His In Ring Capability And Charisma Is Off The Charts And It Isnt Dabatable In My Opinion And Many Others Hbk Is The Best Ever Maybe Hogan Even Though I Hate Him Is The Greatest Ill Agree But Hbk Is Awesome Heel Or Face He Rocks With The Crowd He Has Stolen The Show At Wrestlemania Time And Time Again He Can Put Over Anyone And Isnt Afraid To Take A Loss

My favorite is Lita. I don't know why I started liking her but there was just some thing about her that was captivating. Plus I thought the Lita-Kane storyline was cool. I started watching wrestling on the episode of Raw when Lita had to marry Kane. I was waiting for Buffy to come on but wrestling was on instead so I watched it.

1. Jericho-Hilarious on the mic and can wrestle
2. HBK-do i have to explain?
3. Angle- Best technical wrestler alive
4. Benoit 2nd best techincal wrestler alive

wholef'nshow15 said:
My Favorite Wrestler Is Hbk He Will Go Down As One Of The Best Ever His In Ring Capability And Charisma Is Off The Charts And It Isnt Dabatable In My Opinion And Many Others Hbk Is The Best Ever Maybe Hogan Even Though I Hate Him Is The Greatest Ill Agree But Hbk Is Awesome Heel Or Face He Rocks With The Crowd He Has Stolen The Show At Wrestlemania Time And Time Again He Can Put Over Anyone And Isnt Afraid To Take A Loss

Lol, yea, now...but check back a few years ago :blink:.

Mr. Sam said:
I know this has probably been done in the past but I think the forum needs a fresh one. The wrestler can be past or present, male or female. Personally, my favourite is Randy Orton. I know he's probably an asshole backstage but the fact is he is a fantastic wrestler with a fantastic character that he plays very well. He has had some great matches, he matches all the criteria for a top superstar, he has a killer special move (the best in the business currently) and he is sure to have a glittering career in front of him, if he manages not to screw it up by p*ssing off his colleagues. I'm just hoping for Orton/Cena at 'Mania. Word.
If this is purely based on WWE (which I think it is), then I would definitely say Randy Orton. However, my favorite in wrestling is Christian because of his ability to play a heel and he can wrestle. But, as for the RKO being the best finishing move in the business, I got two words for you... Canadian Destroyer. Here's a clip of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=THteJXr1YTk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back