Favourite Wrestler 200-225lb

Captain Bean

Pre-Show Stalwart
Just like my last thread, pick your favourite past and present wreslter who falls within the 200-225lb mark and explain why.

Some suggestions - Jeff Hardy, Kofi Kingston, Chris Jericho,

Matt Hardy when he was ruling the Cruiserweight division was my favourite in the last 10 years. He was having good matches with the other cruiserweights whilst cutting good promos as a good comedic heel and was used in a good storyline of him only just managing to maintain the weight limit for the division.

This is an easy one.Billed at 215 lbs,AJ Styles!He is not only an X division wrestler,the best one ever I must add,but he is also a former world champion.He can go toe-to-toe with cruiserweights and heavyweights.And he is by no means a spot monkey.Sure he can fly,but he is also a great mat wrestler.He can suplex heavyweights with relative ease.He has had feuds with Kurt Angle,Samoa Joe and Sting among others.So AJ styles is my favourite wrestler between 200 and 225 lbs.He is just,well,phenomenal!

The first Undisputed WWE / WCW Champion, Chris Jericho. Throughout his career, he has been winning Championships after Championship in any weight class or division. He’s very entertaining as a face and as a heel and can have a great match with potentially anyone from Rey Mysterio to the Big Show and everyone in-between, size wise. From the 1st match of a Pay Per View to the Main Event and all the promo time in-between, Jericho is my pick.

Not sure I am too familiar with wrestlers weight, I'll give this a try, it's different.

Chris Jericho - One of the most charismatic guys of all time, can play a variety of different characters and I've never seen a bad Jericho match. Love his current persona of calling all of the fans hypocrites, although I wouldnt mind seeing a return of Y2J before his career is over.

One of my favourite wrestlers of all time I think.

Chrsitian... former NWA champ, current ECW champ, most talented wrestler alive today!
AND THE FACE OF ECW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back