Favourite Wreslter - 276-300lb

Captain Bean

Pre-Show Stalwart
Pick your favourite past and present wrestler who falls into the 276-300lb category and explain why.

Some suggestions - Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Bill Goldberg

My favourite wrestler at theoment,not just in this weight bracket,is the "Samoan submission Machine" Samoa Joe.He is just incredible.He is a great brawler,mat wrestler,power wrestler and is so agile for such a fat bastard.He is getting fatter,I know,but he is still my favourite wrestler.He has put on 4 of my favourite matches ever, v Kurt Angle at lockdown 2008 and at Hard Justice 2007,v Aj Styles v Chris daniels at unbreakable 2005 and v Christian cage at BFG 2007.The lockest reigning World champion they have had.Tied with Sting I think.They both went from BFG to Lockdown,or vice versa.So mine's Samoa Joe.

I’m breaking the rules a little bit here, only because there is no “301 lbs. to 400 lbs.” thread. My pick for this category only goes over the “billed” weight by 2 pounds. At 302 lbs., my pick is Hulk Hogan. He got me into this business and kept me in since 1989. I’ve watch wrestling before then, but I was never official involved in “McMahonism” till after WrestleMania V, before SummerSlam ’89. His character defined and redefined the sport of Professional Wrestling and I believe he was one of two men the change the sport into entertainment. People who don’t watch wrestling know the name Hulk Hogan. He was one of the greatest Faces in the history of Wrestling, and because of that, he became one of the greatest Heels as well. People cheered for him, the Rock cheered for him (remember that promo??), and right next to Flair, they are both the Greatest (though not my favorite) of All Time, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back