Favourite Position- The Real version;)

I was a QB, and on defense i was an end.

Baseball i was a catcher, played 1st, 2nd, 3rd, RF,LF.

I was a QB, and on defense i was an end.

Baseball i was a catcher, played 1st, 2nd, 3rd, RF,LF.

Were you any good? Or did your O-line suck, and you had no one to throw to?

Sorry, had to ask...

Catcher. I loved throwing out baserunners any chance I could.

I shouldve been a pitcher. But I can hit like its going out of style.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;827752]Catcher. I loved throwing out baserunners any chance I could.[/QUOTE]

I would've loved to play catcher, but I'm a lefty...

I only got thrown out once, and it was the kids first ever game playing catcher...I stopped running after that...

broke the same wrist twice. Smacked it off of my own guards helmet two years in a row.

Yup, I should have ran track. I was asked too multiple times but turned it down because I thought it was for *****es, lol.

Yup, I should have ran track. I was asked too multiple times but turned it down because I thought it was for *****es, lol.

Track is way harder than football. fact.

but it also kicks ass. who want to take at least a day per week out of class to go lay around and stare at girls at another high school all day?? NorCal did.

center in basketball
C/DT in football (the football is just when my friends and I play)

Baseball is my sport. I play second base. I'm an excellent fielder. I'm quick and and have incredibly reaction speed. I am good in center, as well, as I have a strong arm and can cover a lot of ground. Defensively, I'm amazing. It's my average hitting that holds me back. If I hit 100 points higher, I'd probably play college. ;)

Baseball is my sport. I play second base. I'm an excellent fielder. I'm quick and and have incredibly reaction speed. I am good in center, as well, as I have a strong arm and can cover a lot of ground. Defensively, I'm amazing. It's my average hitting that holds me back. If I hit 100 points higher, I'd probably play college. ;)

nice! youre awesome now, lol. im a very good shortstop ive got quick reflexes and im excellent when it comes to fielding (especially turning double plays) but im not that great of a batter. im alright, but not amazingly good. i usually bat second or third

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back