• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A glimpse into 21st century Britain

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
Interviewer: What's your favourite thing and least favourite thing about women?

Young man: My favourite thing is their tits. My least favourite thing is once a month when they're on the jammy and I can't smash 'em.

Interviewer: What's your favourite thing and least favourite thing about women?

Young man: My favourite thing is their tits. My least favourite thing is once a month when they're on the jammy and I can't smash 'em.

you think thats bad, I heard a kid on the bus talk to a girl like this

Guy: Let me check your number

Girl?: What?

Guy: Dont play me bitch let me check your number

Girl: I dont speak ******!

Guy: Scat!

This puzzles me?, I thought kids where actually getting smarter?, my two kids are smarter then i was when i was their age and things like this make me think, is it really the intelligence or people play dumb because they think its cool?

I know a guy who would try to get with every single remotely good looking. seriously when i meet him 2 years ago at college he tried it on with every girl (he even brought one girl a present a day after meeting her) and would buy the girls gifts and stuff all the time. anyway one of the thins he used to say was that he had a "high pain thresh hold" to try and impress the girls. and said that when we went to london he would "bring any pussy he found back to the room and he would give me some". when we did go to london we raided a phone box and left the phone numbers on his bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back