• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourite crowd signs

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh

Tell me what's on ur so called mind
I was watching Wrestlemania 18 last night and watched the Edge v Booker T match, and the storyline behind that match was that Edge was chosen to star in a shampoo ad that Booker wanted to be in. The event was at Skydome in Toronto so the whole crowd was marking out for him. On top of that, Booker had given a classic Booker T promo right before that match, and having previously forgotten about the whole fued, was excited to remind myself how it all went down on the grandest stage in sports entertainment.

Then as the match started, in the third row someone help up a sign that read "They are fighting over shampoo!"

Sufficed to say, i found it hilarious, and it completely changed the dynamic of the match for me, because the story arc was so stupidly ridiculous.

Then there's the guy who had the Mickie James Roast Beef sign which has garnered loads of responses, for reasons i shan't repeat, but for those of us who know, it's pretty damn funny.

Can you think of a sign you've seen that had you laughing like crazy or an idea for a sign that you think would be hilarious, and if so, what is it?

Someone in the front row during a Randy Orton match had a sign saying: "Another headlock Randy?" At first i didn't know what it meant but then durring said match Orton put his opponent in an extended headlock spot at least three different times. Orton with his opponent in a headlock was seriously about half the match. The whole time he was oblivious to the sign right behind him that was bashing his constant use headlocks as a rest hold. I laughed so hard.

If Cena loses we riot. Some kids/teens had that at a RAW a while ago. Made me laugh.

I think it was at RAW years ago but all it said was "ALL THE GOOD GUYS SUCK" made me laugh for all the wrong reasons I think

Last wrestlemania I saw a sign that said "It's still real to me damnit!".I laughed pretty good.On a semi-related note I always used to laugh when Jeff Hardy came out to his old theme, I'd always see at least one person do his stupid lil arm waving dance thing.

Batista Bomb with a little bomb on the side, or Just a Big Loser.

But seriously, the "Chuck Norris can see John Cena" sign made me laugh. I don't remember where I saw it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back