• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Wrestlers in WWE

Initially it was The Hardy Boys. There was something about them that was just so incredible to watch. The high flying stuff just couldn't not appeal to a younger fan. Indeed, I'm still a massive Jeff fan (Matt's fine too) and I'd be pretty excited to see him back.

Overall, it's probably Triple H. Some of my first memories as a wrestling fan was of DX and sure a lot the adult content would have gone over my head but there were other things they did to entertain. He then transitions into an incredible singles star. The match with Foley at the Rumble sticks out in my memory (incidentally also a huge night for The Hardys) I remember being so excited for his return in 2002 and I wasn't let down. I think that's where I really became a huge Triple H fan, if I'm honest.

As I start to appreciate wrestling more and more, Evolution is dominating. Fast forward to now and Triple H is still one of the top performing superstars. Heel/face and everything in-between, Triple H could be entertaining. He has also wrestled some of the greatest matches I've ever seen.

Someone else is Benoit. My favourite at certain points changed and Benoit was one of them for a good while. Indeed, he was my favourite wrestler on the roster when he passed away and that is just awful. I think I was just attracted to the simplistic nature of his character. Now I go back and watch his matches an appreciate just how good he was in the ring - one of the best ever in my opinion.

Overall, it's Triple H for sure but Matt, Jeff and Benoit were the superstars I liked the most at any given time, if that makes sense.

Current roster there are a few. I'm a huge Cena fan. Just everything about him I like. Pretty much since day one too. His matches, his promos and everything he does out the ring. Sami Zayn is a god and I hope he wins a World Title one day. Zayn is just so easy to like that you cannot be happy every time he is wrestling.

My favourite wrestlers of all time, because it's hard to nail down one.
Ricky Steamboat(60 minute matches with Ric Flair that were never boring)
Randy Savage(Better matches and promos than Hogan constantly)
Shawn Michaels(Best matches I've ever seen)
Steve Austin(Need a reason? All about the attitude)
Triple H(Amazing matches for decades now, can't wait for him vs Sting the real main event)

Currently it's Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose.(Also Naomi, but that's got nothing to do with wrestling)

Can I include Paul Heyman, I know he is an 'advocate' but his mic skills are so far above anyone elses, I love his work.

Favorite wrestler of all time is Mick Foley. His promos are still my favorites, I love his style, I love him as a person, and I love his passion.

Favorite wrestler right now (inside wwe) Bray Wyatt - Yea he wasn't an indy darling or anything, but man there is something about Bray that just gives me chills when I watch my tv screen, his promos are good, and I loved his matches with Cena, Ambrose, and hell even Chris Jericho. I'm excited to see him fight The Deadman at Wrestlemania.

Favorite wrestler outside of WWE - Shinsuke Nakamura, I haven't seen someone with the natural charisma this guy has in a long time, kinda reminds me of Macho Man (Sounds stupid I know) But I love his matches, his asshole personality, and someone I will always look forward to seeing.

All time without a doubt Bret Hart, especially his heel usa era, by far the best he was at. Current Its between wyatt and Ambrose, but I'd say ambrose pips it on the wrestling front, but both great characters. Pity about ambroses booking of late, but he is a talent for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back