• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Video Package

TJ Matics

It was never the same.
Howdy Partners!

Some people say that a feud is ALL about the matches, some say it's ALL about the storyline; others say it's ALL about the chemistry with who's involved. Now if you ask me, 1 is pretty much useless without the other two. But what I really like about feuds in general, is the video package you get right before the big match. Maybe it's just me b/c I used to do MV work, but putting a whole feud into a nice package with the right music, is just a great way to get caught up and or hyped for a match. Some of my personal favorites:

Trish vs. Mickie James WM25

[YOUTUBE]ZUohgkNFb2o[/YOUTUBE]

John Cena vs. ECW's Sabu Vengeance

Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerro Judgement Day

Hardcore Match Mick Foley vs. Edge

Undertaker vs. HHH WM17

Undertaker vs. John Cena 2003

HBK vs. Masters

Kane vs. Undertaker WM

srry none of my vids would work:banghead:

Your Turn!
Post a vid if you can;)

I just get chills watching this...i mean this music just fit so perfect cause it said everything Shawn would of made a deal with god to face and beat the deadman

[youtube]P49_Y7w-DXA[/youtube]

hbk-taker at wrestlemania 26

one was shown right after EC, with "running up that hill" on the background. the other one was shown right before the match.
both were awesome. both showed HBK career, taker's career, the promos between them, the faceoffs, the match on WM25...

simply perfect. they hyped the match perfectly. along with Austin-Rock at WM 17, my personal favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back