Favorite song to play on guitar?

Pretty simple concept here. I'll start it off by saying Thunderstruck by AC/DC. It's one of those songs that immediately gets you pumped up for nothing at all. I also learned it yesterday, so my fingers are killing me.

My other favorite is a song that kinda (somehow) relaxes me after a long day. It's called "Liar" by Rains. It's easy to play (somewhat), but it's still not that bad. If you don't know the song I'm talking about, listen to the vid:

[YOUTUBE]EKgFyzBJZ8g[/YOUTUBE]

Go ahead and share your favorite songs to play.

Ive been playing guitar for about 6 years now, and my favorite song to play on the guitar is still "Enter Sandman" by Metallica, I just have a blast playing that song and always bang my head while playing it. Also I know you said guitar but I play bass guitar as well and my favorite one to play is Red Hot Chili Pepper's version of "Higher Ground" mainly cause I felt like I was invincible after I finally had it down haha. Its not that hard of a song, it just looks intimidating on the tabs, but its a blast to play

I've been playing for about 6 years or so, and one song that I love to play is "W. 12th" by Steel Train. If you haven't heard it, it's a really nice, fingerpicked instrumental piece. I learned to play it about 2 years ago and it's still just as fun to play as it was the first day I learned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back