No way out 2003-Evanescense
Judgement day 2003-Headstrong by Trapt

Top 5 All Time:

Wrestlemania 22- Big Time by Peter Gabrial
Survivor Series '04- Ugly by The Exies
Wrestlemania 17- My Way by Limp Bisket
Summerslam '98- Highway to Hell by ACDC
Royal Rumble '03- Falling Apart by ???

Mine would be one of 2 and it' not cos of songs its the reasons o the songs.
I got back into wrestling in January this year by watching New Years Revolution because there was nothing else on T.V i haven't missed anything since and bought about 35 dvds of back dated ppvs and documentarys. So that song that was on there i love just for the fact i got back into wrestling then.

The other song is the song they played at wm 22 before big time when it showed all the legends of wrestlemania i got goosbumps man. I don't know the name of song but is quality

i like always by saliva remedy by seether calling by taproot i dare you by shinedown and stricken by disturbed

Hey man, just to help you out, Survivor Series 2001 was not Creed-My Sacrifice, it was Puddle Of Mudd-Control. SummerSlam 2002(HHH vs. HBK) was "Fight" from WWE Anthology, and of course, who could forget WrestleMania 17, a classic PPV that featured the theme song "My Way" by. Limp Bizkit. Sorry, just thought I'd help you out a little bit!!!

My favorite PPV Theme song was definitely SummerSlam 2005 right in my hometown of DC (Hogan vs. HBK) by Seether-Remedy

Theyve done songs for more than 1.

No Mercy 2001 They did "Click Click Boom"
Wrestlemania X18 They did "Superstar
Survivor Series 2002 They did "Always" < Thats the best one for Saliva.

The overall best pay per view theme by WWE is Boom by P.O.D (the Great American Bash 2006) THe 2nd has gotta be Jim Johnson - The End remix which is fantastic

BJTheTruth said:
Hey man, just to help you out, Survivor Series 2001 was not Creed-My Sacrifice, it was Puddle Of Mudd-Control. SummerSlam 2002(HHH vs. HBK) was "Fight" from WWE Anthology, and of course, who could forget WrestleMania 17, a classic PPV that featured the theme song "My Way" by. Limp Bizkit. Sorry, just thought I'd help you out a little bit!!!

Thanks a lot

Summerslam 1998- "Highway To Hell" by ACDC
Wrestlemania 15- (It was just instrumental but a REALLLLYYYYY good one, by the way, if anyone knows what that ones called, then send it to me!)
Armageddon 2000- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Wrestlemania 17- "My Way" by Limp Bizkit
Summerslam 2001- "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"
Survivor Series 2001- "Control" by Puddle Of Mudd
No Way Out 2002- "Feel So Numb" by Rob Zombie
Survivor Series 2002- "Always" by Saliva
Wrestlemania 19- "Crack Addict"
Survivor Series 2003- "Build A Bridge" by Limp Bizkit
Wrestlemania 22- "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel

I could probably think of a lot more, but those are the ones that really stick out for me

Bigtime was a funny one i thought. It wasnt a "traditional" theme song.and crack addict live at wm19 absolutely ruled.

The newest ppv song incidently is Black Stone Cherry "Lonely Train" for last nights GAB. It sucks.

If anyone wants a ppv song, i have just about all of them so pm me. That wrestlemania 15 1 i havnt got though,

deadmanwalking2006 said:
The newest ppv song incidently is Black Stone Cherry "Lonely Train" for last nights GAB. It sucks.

that song is what rock music is supposed to sound like....imo i loved it

WrestleMania 22 - BIG TIME! It Rocks! I know all the words! Lol :p

I only liked SummerSlam 2005's theme "Get It Poppin" Fat Joe Ft. Nelly and I hate all tha rest of tha Pay-Per-View themes.

J-Slim said:
I only liked SummerSlam 2005's theme "Get It Poppin" Fat Joe Ft. Nelly and I hate all tha rest of tha Pay-Per-View themes.
Ha haaaaaaa that only shows that you dont like rock music just like I was before, but when I started watching WWE then I fell in love with rock songs

SummerSlam 2003: St.Anger - Metallica
New Year's Revolution 2005: Stricken - Disturbed
WrestleMania XIX: Crack Addict - Limp Bizkit

I love that one they did for Summer Slam 2003, where Lesnar vs. Rock and HBK vs. Triple H.

It was generic and ended up on the WWE Anthology dics 3. Great use of it for PPV though.

hahahaha said:
I love that one they did for Summer Slam 2003, where Lesnar vs. Rock and HBK vs. Triple H.

It was generic and ended up on the WWE Anthology dics 3. Great use of it for PPV though.

that was 2002 right?

Summerslam 2003- Metallica-St. Anger

Backlash 2005- Trust Company-Stronger

Survivor Series 2001- Puddle Of Mudd-Control

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo