Favorite/least favorite poster gimmick

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
Since we're doing favorite/least favorite stuff, why not try something slightly different. A bunch of us have "gimmicks" we use as posters. Like how I've always had something related to Colbert, and recently went all America. Or Bill Lesnar and his whole shtick.

"Heel of WrestleZone"

"Future of WrestleZone"

"Savior of WrestleZone"

If you've ever referred to yourself as any of the previous titles, kindly fuck right off.

My favorite was when Blue, SSC, and I triple-teamed Fury. We made it like a three-man tag match. We'd actually say *goes for the tag* and shit. It was an effective too to annoy Fury.

Discuss that shit. It really wouldn't surprise me if a thread discussing actual shit showed up in the Cigar Lounge at some point.

I don't think I've ever really had a gimmick, but I did go through a phase where anytime someone went for a humorous response I would just reply with ''I don't get it".

Well I don't think I got a gimmick either. An indy wrestler, a young dad, or a pussy whipped guy really isn't a gimmick just a fact -_-

A sad, but true as fuck fact.

DirtyJosé;2851995 said:
"Heel of WrestleZone"

"Future of WrestleZone"

"Savior of WrestleZone"

If you've ever referred to yourself as any of the previous titles, kindly fuck right off.

Hey, in all fairness I AM two of those three things. Instead of being the heel of Wrestlezone, though, I'm more of the left calf.

Don't think I've ever had a gimmick, outside of my username always containing at least part of my Christian name. Maybe my Buffy fandom. Is that my gimmick?

DirtyJosé;2851995 said:
"Heel of WrestleZone"

"Future of WrestleZone"

"Savior of WrestleZone"

To add to this, everyone who acts like a fucking wrestler around here.

-"The site's staff is high on me"
-"Yeah, I cut a promo on that guy"
-People calling themselves heels or faces.

Scoobie Doo was may favorite cartoon character ever.
I miss Buffy. Great show. Looking forward to The Avengers.

Being a blind TNA mark. I hate it more than a blind WWE mark. It slanders my name and TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back