• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Food Network Shows

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I've always loved watching the Food Network, and it's started to become a "must", especially since I'm living on my own, have a 5 yr old, and could barely boil water before he was born. I love almost any show that comes on, but there are a few favorites.

Good Eats is the main one. I'm usually a very picky eater, and like to keep what I eat simple. Not only is this show entertaining, but it works to teach you what foods do, and how you can use them to your tastes. Alton Brown is a great host, and definitely breaks whatever he's making down into the simplest possible show.

Everyday Italian is an amazing show. I'll admit. I started watching because of this:

272525050_mnfMU-M.0.0.0x0.432x338.jpeg

But, growing up in an Italian household, I naturally love Italian food. So, the more I watched, the more I was exposed to. She's another great host, that really does everything possible to make cooking as easy as possible. Everything that she makes looks delicious, and there's almost nothing that's made that I wouldn't see myself trying.

30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray is also a very useful show. Whatever you may think of Rachael Ray, you can't deny that knowing how to prepare a full meal in a half hour isn't helpful. There's been a lot of times that I'm in a hurry, and need to whip something up quick. While I've never actually made anything she's made, it's given me enough ideas to be able to put together something of my own. She is a little over the top with explaining everything, but if you can get past that, you find a halfway decent cooking show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back