Favorite Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
THNB490 said:
Haha, grungy. My bad. Thats not true. I listen to everything. What's your top 5?
Five For Fighting
Coldplay
Ben Folds
Counting Crows
Dave Matthews Band

Haha, okay maybe it is true. Haha, no just kidding. Dave Matthews band is cool. But I mostly listen to heavy metal.

Hey man i dont mind ben folds five, They used to have a mad song Rocking the suburb, But other then that and the occasional brittnet spears song its all heavy baby

yeah ah i just never found much interest in that (nightmares about that music at a young age)

DK999 said:
yeah ah i just never found much interest in that (nightmares about that music at a young age)

Haha, I know what you mean. If you had told me I'd be listening to Heavy Metal when I was a freshman I would have looked at you funny. I was like strictly Rap until I was like 16 and I started getting into rock. I still listen to alot of Rap. But it sucks mostly nowadays.

haha i like a lot of it except i automatically despise it when my mom is around ahaha its so funny to see her be like so why do you hate rap and then she leaves the room and i turn it back on

Haha, yeah I hear ya. Alot of rap is just party songs. And some of them are catchy, but I like to hear Eminem, Dre, 2 Pac, Biggie, Nas, Jay Z. And Some Chamellionair or however its spelt.

Kanye's first Album was cool, but I didn't like his second one. He got a little riddiculous when he though he belonged in the bible.

yeah but i like how rap is getting somewhat political because it shows that they have some brains and thoughts besides shooting people and smoking like some people think

Right, but I dont think Kanye West should be Rap's representative. I think he's a little messed up in the head.

oh come on grungy i know theres a little bit of gangsta deep inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back