Favorite Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
In really into Lostprophets at the moment. But I have to say that my favourite band is INCUBUS! They are truly musical greats! Lets all wish for high hopes for their new album.

Lately I'd have to go with Vertical Horizon, with Rage Against The Machine and Rise Against tied for second.

I have a list

Atreyu (absolutely amazing metal band)
Nickelback (every song they make is awesome)
Dream Theater (Need i say more?)
and last but certainly not least RUSH, these guys are musical genuiss, has anyone heard of them?

WAAAYYY too many. Top of my head......

Rock: Megadeth, Drain STH, Fear Factory, White Zombie, etc...........

Rap: Natas, Dr. Octagon, Twisted G, Necro, ............

Country: David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Steve Earle, .......

Heres my top 15:

15. Fall Out Boy
14. All American Rejects
13. P.O.D.
12. Yellowcard
11. Linkin Park
10. Hawthorne Heights
9. Alter Bridge
8. Creed
7. Fozzy
6. Shinedown

Here it is, my Top 5:

5. Taking Back Sunday
4. System of a Down
3. AC/DC
2. Nickelback
1. Buckcherry

I heard of Buckcherry cause some of my friends said their song Crazy Bitch kicked ass and now im hooked. I have to iPods-one for complete albums and another for single songs-so I am a music buff.

i have so many favorites its hard to say which one i like best

Top 20 In Order
1 - Korn
2 - Metallica
3 - Slipknot
4 - Spineshank
5 - Sepultura
6 - Kittie
7 - Staind (Early Cds)
8 - Coal Chamber
9 - Superheist
10 - Mudvayne
11 - Tool
12 - Lacuna Coil
13 - Fear Factory
14 - Pantera
15 - Skinlab
16 - Butterfly Effect
17 - Cky
18 - Devil Driver
19 - Limp Bizkit (Chocolate Starfish and earlier)
20 - Iron Maiden

Heavy Fucking Metal Bitches \m/

Tool, Disturbed, Linkin Park and Fozzy -I Bought there newst album the other day and theres one song on there that is just AWSOME.

I have way too many, but I'm more into the Indie stuff like, Eisley, Imogen, Frou Frou, stuff like that.
I like punk rock and classic rock as well. Can't stand the music that's just screaming, I listen to music to relax, not to increase my stress levels.

It's funny that on the 'what band do you hate thread' it is almost the same list.

Anyways...

Nine Inch Nails, Ween, any Mike Patton project (Mr. Bungle, Faith No More, Fantomas et al), Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Deftones, Tool, oh and the new Stonesour album his hard to get out of the player at the moment.

ATM i lyk shinedown motorcity soundtrack five for fighting lostprophets nd mae mainly cz i lyk 2 b able 2 play the music myself on my piano or guitar lol

Toss Up between In Flames and Avenged Sevenfold. And Linkin Park's new stuff is actually pretty heavy. I heard one of their new songs. I've always liked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back