• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Adamle line

Big Daddy Fool

One Man Rock Band
It has been well established that mike adamle is like an 8th grader with a 2nd grade reading ability when it comes to being a wrestling announcer. But what i would like to ask what are some of adamle lines or quirks that bother you most

I despise how he apparently doesn't realize there is the name punk in cm punk, he just simply calls him cm. also the man with a tan line when hes talking about armando really bothers me do to the chessiness of that line

"Oooh. Have mercy" or "mer-saaay" as he says it. Unless you're counting "*generic fuck up*". But at least the WWE knows that he sucks and they aren't trying to convince us that he's good. Now that they're playing up the fact that he's horrible, I don't mind him too much. Despite being a total accident, its a much funnier comedy segment than anything with Hornswoggle.

Shelton Benjamin said:
Why don't you go Ja'make yourself crazy
Mike Adamle said:
I will later

Cracked me up.

The guy obviously got insulted, but replied in such a way that made him look clueless and it insinuated that he was going to ...er........ Ja'make himself crazy after the show.

Adamle : "Mike Knox is so mean, he even hates himself."

Didn't make me crack up, just kinda made me think Adamle is stupid for no real reason.

lol so this is basicly another Adamle bashing thread. After weeks of commentating he still can't get everyones name right. Seriously is it really that hard to get every superstars name correct on ECW? There is only like 10 wrestlers on ECW and he can't get ten fucking names right!!

I really hate the line: Jamaican me crazy... terrible line.

Absolutely can't the line when he introduces Tazz, and he calls the Tazz, I mean it must piss Tazz off that he can't even get his broadcast partners albeit a ringname right, And if I 'm right on smackdown Cole and Mick Foley said something along the lines of

I hope the announce teams get split cos then I can work with JR and cole said or you can be on ECW with Adamle, is ut me or is the only person in WWE that likes him Vince McMahon (And we know what happens when vince likes you TRIPLE H

I hate the man but I like two lines he has:Jamaican me crazy and the sharp-dressed man with an island tan.The lines would work but they should give them to another announcer because Mike Adamlee sucks.

It doesn't matter, because as most said when it first happened, Mike Adamle sucks, period.

I fucking love Adamle....he is so much more alive than Joey Styles. And far better than Coach has ever been.

His Jamaican me crazy bit has gotten over with the fans as well.

"Mike Knox is so mean, he even hates himself." Good god.

HAVE MERCY! Good god again...

Jamaican me crazy is kind of catchy.

i hate everything about adamle. though i do enjoy when morrison is on commentary with them and he completley destroys adamle.

Mike:Were back here on ECW and Tommy Dreamer and C.W. Punk are in the ring.
Taz:It's C.M. Punk.
Mike:I knew that.

Mike:Were back here on ECW and Tommy Dreamer and C.W. Punk are in the ring.
Taz:It's C.M. Punk.
Mike:I knew that

When referring to kelly Kelly:"who shakes like Jelly Jelly" :banghead:dumb line, implies she's fat, I loved how the next RAW JR commented about that

"Knox out" referring to Mike Knox winning a match, and he had to say it twice to make sure they heard him.

"Uno Duos Adios" no comment necessary.

and of course, he did himself in on day 1 in his first segment calling Jeff Hardy: Jeff Harvey, but it was probably nerves.

and "have mercy" wasn't that Dude Love's line

it's strange,:headscratch: I used to watch American Gladiators all the time and Mike did a great job doing commentary for that, but he sucks as a wrestling commentator (at least right now, with time he could and should improve), What they should have done IMO, was keep Joey Styles on ECW for at least a little while, and give Mike some time to "train" even if they briefly had a 3-man commentary team and they could have done some angle afterwards where Styles gets fired or walks out. but yeah, if he's still making the same msitakes they should drop him and get someone else. geez, with the job Adamle is doing, Tony Schivone (sp?) or Kriss Kloss would be a breath of fresh air. just don't let Kriss use the "Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" line.

Anything having to do with him calling wrestling moves by far! I can put up with him being a total moron with his comments, but he needs to learn what the names of holds are(or do what he does and leave it up to Tazz to call the moves)

Am I alone when I say that he's growing on me though? It's hilarious when other guys rip on him on live TV and he has no comebacks at all. I think the guy needs some training from comedians who are used to being torn apart by audiences and have upped their game in the "witty retort" department.Agree?

"He hit that .......stair face flush." (Tazz-or first)

In the Extreme Rules match between Kofi Kingston and Shelton Benjamin on June 24's ECW.

On Monday (3 hour draft special), when Umaga was drafted to Smackdown:

Mike Adamle: "Umaga, the Samoan Bulldog!!"

Mick Foley: "No, you mean Bulldozer..."

LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo