• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy League Wrestling Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Will be on Wednesday at 8 PM EDT. If you won't be up for it, make sure to PM me your autodraft picks (i.e., take all the eligible wrestlers and rank them according to whom you'd draft first, second, third, etc.). All eligible wrestlers will be listed tomorrow (all eligible TNA and WWE wrestlers are already listed).

Here are the 14 participants:

SSC
Stinger
Theo
KB
ScreaminNormanSmiley
The Holy One
Stormtrooper85
Senor Truth
Dhays9
The 4th
Numbers
FunKay
Bender
Noahconstrictor

Here are the alternates (should someone drop out, you inherit their roster):

youngbullzeye
The_Mission
JenksIX
MattDarCripple24

OK. I'll send a PM in case I don't make it later.

EDIT: Never mind. I just asked my mom, so I can get on then.

All right, the eligible ROH, NJPW, and NOAH wrestlers are up. I've only taken upper mid-carders and main-eventers from NJPW and NOAH because I don't think it'd be fair to make available to you guys whom you don't even know are career jobbers (if you do follow puro and think that there's a certain somebody who isn't on the list and who's bound to make waves in the upcoming months, then I'll be more than happy to let you trade one of your draft picks for him).

I decided to forgo adding CMLL and AAA workers, but, if someone can point to a valuable web resource for contemporary lucha that's in English, I'll be more than happy to add them in the future.

It was at the top already. But whatever. I'm just trying to figure out who all of these Japanese and ROH wrestlers are.

:( I'm just getting ready, trying to figure out what guys I will want to draft, and what guys I'll try to avoid drafting unless I have to.

Just thought I'd point out that Kenta Kobashi has been nearly a year with a nerve injury in his right arm, according to Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back