• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy League Wrestling Draft

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Will be on Wednesday at 8 PM EDT. If you won't be up for it, make sure to PM me your autodraft picks (i.e., take all the eligible wrestlers and rank them according to whom you'd draft first, second, third, etc.). All eligible wrestlers will be listed tomorrow (all eligible TNA and WWE wrestlers are already listed).

Here are the 14 participants:

SSC
Stinger
Theo
KB
ScreaminNormanSmiley
The Holy One
Stormtrooper85
Senor Truth
Dhays9
The 4th
Numbers
FunKay
Bender
Noahconstrictor

Here are the alternates (should someone drop out, you inherit their roster):

youngbullzeye
The_Mission
JenksIX
MattDarCripple24

I'll be there. I just barely made the cut. Also, if we do drop out, do we get to pick the replacement from the list, or does it go in order? And is the draft order the one that is listed, or will it be random?

I'll be there. I just barely made the cut. Also, if we do drop out, do we get to pick the replacement from the list, or does it go in order? And is the draft order the one that is listed, or will it be random?

Replacements are first come, first serve. Should you drop out before anyone else, youngbullzeye gets your spot. The draft order will be random.

I'm in, but I won't be home from work until 9 o'clock (maybe a little earlier). How fast do you see the rounds going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back