Fantasy Booking: Dusty Rhodes

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by King Patrick Star, May 3, 2016.

1. King Patrick Star

King Patrick Star K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed

Now, I'm not going to spoil it for you, but here's a little bit of information.

The Chain Gang / CeNation vs. the Vipers / Apex Predators

Team Captains John Cena and Randy Orton lead their respective teams into a 4-on-4 battle.

The other 6 SuperStars involved are Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, The Rock, and Sting.

Now for the fun parts. Go on the WWE Network, and watch this 3 minute clip. Then post your thoughts, and how you would book this Dream WarGames match.

I thought it was great!! I would switch up the Captains, and book the teams like this.

The Faces of Wrestling - John Cena, Randy Orton, The Rock, and Sting (this could have been a Face version of Evolution)

vs.

The Corporate Ministry - the Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michales, and the Big Show (D-Generation X and the Unholy Alliance team up to form an elite version of the Corporate Ministry)