• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook

pyrusane

Getting Noticed By Management
So some dude I don't know just added me as a friend on Facebook. I don't know this dude, but he is a fan of Lacey Von Erich and Dixie Carter, so I have a sneaking suspicion he is from here...

So, Greg Martin, who da hell are ya?

Someone from here recently added me to MSN and Facebook. I know who it is, but won't name him to aviod him being assosiated with a cunt. But I declined the Facebook invite anyway, I only have people I actually know on Facebook. MSN is a whole other story.

I got added by a mod on both Facebook and MSN. That person is the only one from here on my FB. He is a mod I believe.

Same here.. Hmm... I wonder if he's adding everyone... Although I almost had to delete him today. If there is one thing I hate, it'd being invited to pointless group convos. I don't want to be in them, just as much as people don't want me in them.

Same here.. Hmm... I wonder if he's adding everyone... Although I almost had to delete him today. If there is one thing I hate, it'd being invited to pointless group convos. I don't want to be in them, just as much as people don't want me in them.

Well he hasn't invited me to group convos maybe because my post count is low and not many people on here know me.

Well if we're supposed to take your post serious about the fact that TM adds.. everyone.. that would make me noone, that's not good :rolleyes:

The group convo thing is extremely annoying. Especially after I leave three times and give a reason why not to readd me...and then someone goes and does it anyway.

Well if we're supposed to take your post serious about the fact that TM adds.. everyone.. that would make me noone, that's not good :rolleyes:

I don't literally mean EVERYONE you dick or he'd have a good few thousand people on his FB/MSN.

Did I tell you you're quite annoying?

Yes we know that much by now :)

If you don't mind, care to enlighten the whole situation, why am I quite annoying? because I took your post a little bit too literally?

Well you're a DX mark, that's one.

You're a bar room fly, that's two.

You try far too hard to get people to like you, that's three.

1. so being a fan about a wrestling stable / tag team is a bad thing? considering that currently their made up of my two favourite wrestlers..

2. so? I'll post in a non spam thread if it interests me, don't force it upon me thank you :)

3. perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back