• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Exclusive: John Cena Being Considered To Wrestle At Hell In A Cell

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
WZ has learned from sources that John Cena's elbow is said to be completely healed.

Cena appeared on WWE programming this past week with no brace on the elbow. We've learned since then, another medical test has revealed his elbow is doing even better. This has led to talk backstage of getting him physically involved during Hell in a Cell.

No word yet on if he would be inserted into a match or just given a spot, but sources tell us this positive medical news has opened up new options for WWE in booking the pay-per-view.

Source: WrestleZone.com

They should just do what WCW did with Goldberg at World War 3 96 and have someone take out Ryback backstage before the match, forcing him to miss it, and then Cena comes in and replaces Ryback in the match.

On RAW, they could reveal the attacker as Brock Lesnar.

I love how no matter what WWE does with the Ryback/Punk match, the IWC is already in a state of fucking panic.

1. It's not that big of a deal.

2. Fuck off with all that whining.

I don't want Cena to get involved in the title match at all. I think it should go down like this-
Somehow CM Punk retains the belt, loses it to The Rock at the Rumble, Rock loses it to Cena at Wrestlemania. Predictable? You bet, but I want to see Punk hold it for over a year and have Cena shine at WM. I miss having the belt on Cena. He's not bad or stale at all. Let him focus on something else. Ryback doesn't need the title right now.

I don't want Cena to get involved in the title match at all. I think it should go down like this-
Somehow CM Punk retains the belt, loses it to The Rock at the Rumble, Rock loses it to Cena at Wrestlemania. Predictable? You bet, but I want to see Punk hold it for over a year and have Cena shine at WM. I miss having the belt on Cena. He's not bad or stale at all. Let him focus on something else. Ryback doesn't need the title right now.
Cena has had that belt 10 times....How could you miss it on him? Why should Cena shine at Mania, he has done that already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back