• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(EWE) SCREAM

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
ewejointcopyCustom-1.png

This Federation will be done by me.EWE Scream is no longer apart or working with EWE Evolution.We are a single promotion as of today.All PPV will be Scream and only Scream.

Scream opening theme song
[YOUTUBE]MfyQd-BFNwE[/YOUTUBE]

Roster:

The Undertaker
Finishing Move:Last Ride,Tombstone,Chokeslam

John Cena
Finishing Move:F-U,STF-U

Wade Barrett
Finishing Move:powerbomb,Running Boot

Steve Austin
Finishing Move:Stunner

Rob Van Dam
Finishing Move:Frog Splash

Mr Kenndy
Finishing Move:Mic Check

Kevin Nash
Finishing Move:Jackknife

Scott Hall
Finishing Move:Razor's Edge

Eric Young
Finishing Move:piledriver

Raven
Finishing Move: DDT

Vampiro
Finishing Move:Green Mist,Inverted Piledriver

Daniels
Finishing Move:BME(Best Moonsault Ever)

James Storm
Finishing Move:Superkick

Robert Roode
Reverse DDT

Ted DiBiase J.R
Finishing Move: Dream Streets

Tyson Kid
Finishing Move:Sharpshooter

D.H Smith
Finishing Move: Powerslam

Matt Morgan
Finishing Move:Carbon Foot Print

Double JJ
Finishing Move:The Stroke

Brother Ray
Finishing Move: Bubba Bomb

Brother Devon
Finishing Move: Piledriver

Chris Harris
Finishing Move:Spear

AJ Styles
Finishing Move:Styles Clash

CM Punk
Finishing Move:GTS

Luke Gallows
Finishing Move:Reverse Death Valley Driver

Abyss
Finishing Move:Blackhole Slam

Jeff Hardy
Finishing Move:Twist of Fate,Swamton Bomb

Matt Hardy V1
Finishing Move:Twist of Fate,Virus 1nfection

Faces.....Heels

Knockouts
Velvet Sky
Tara
Maryse
Melina
Ashley
Mickie James
Angelina Love
Torrie Wilson
Kelly Kelly
Lita
Serna

Tag Teams/Stables
AJ Styles and Chris Harris-(Total Non-Stop Action)
Brother Ray and Brother D-Von-(Team 3D)
D.H Smith and Tyson Kid-(Hart Foundation)
Scott Hall and Kevin Nash-(The Band)
James Storm and Robert Roode-(America's Most Wanted)
Ted DiBiase,The Million Dollar Man,Vampiro,Raven and Mr Kenndy-(The Company)

Wwf-Tough-Enough-2.jpg

Opening theme song for Tough Enough
[YOUTUBE]Ot-XuBsa02c[/YOUTUBE]

Brett White
Justin Smith
Chris Moore
Alex Shelly
Brett DiBiase
Tyler Black
Delirious
Micheal Tarver
Tomoaki Honma

Other on-air employees:

General Manager; Kurt Angle
Announcers; Matt Striker and Jerry "The King" Lawler
Interviewers;Todd Grisham and Maria
Referees; Charles Robinson, Scott Armstrong

Championships

World Heavyweight Champion
Raven

United States Champion
Steve Austin

World Tag Team Champions
Team 3D

EWE Knockouts Champoin
Tara

King Of The Ring
(To be chosen by Tournament)

Free-to-Air-PPV
King Of The Ring
Rebellion(1 night in England)
Down Under(1 night in Australia)
Clash Of The Champions

PPV
Souled Out
Lockdown
Against All Odds
Greed
WrestleMania
Backlash
No Way Out
Barely Legal
Bound for Glory
Unfrogiven
Mayhem
Armageddon

Format for the Pay-Per-Views will be to have four shows and then one PPV.Then the cycle will begin again and continue.This will not be the case with WrestleMania which will have six or seven shows before it is posted.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentleman, please let me introduce to you the General Manager of Scream.He is a five time Australian Heavyweight Champion.He is The Prophet.

I walk to the ring and the crowd is booing very loud and when I get half way some guy throws a drink on me.I get in the ring and ask for a mic to address the crowd about tonight.

Prophet: Hello and welcome to EWE Scream.Tonight is a landmark night in wrestling.Tonight is the begining of a revolution, this is the start of my Federation.This is the very first episode of Scream.It was about 2 weeks ago me and The Bliz signed contracts and gained a Television Program.I have a vision, I have a chance to show Vince to show Hogan.That the Prophet is for real.Scream is the A show, Scream is the Main Show.That other show is not on the same level as us.I have the Main Event talent.People say that we need Hunter or Edge.No we have Taker we have Cena we have the Million Dollar Man.But onto tonight, the Main Event will be the World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker....Vs.....One half of the Tag Team Champions, Wade Barrett.So Bliz, beat that....Oh wait you can't...ha,ha,ha,ha!

Prophet continues to laugh until Taker's music hits and he rides to the ring on his trademark motorcycle.

Undertaker:Um.....listen, you don't get far in the world of wrestling when you piss off The Undertaker.People get hurt when I get pissed off.So what you need to do next time is speak to the Undertaker and then we wont have any problems.Cause I don't like to find out I have a match when this fat,ugly and pig loving people here in the arean do.I'm the champ, which means I'm better then them.I have beaten everybody and anybody that falls to the Badass dosen't come back.So tonight your gonna make my match a No DQ match so I can beat the hell out of this NXT winner.

Prophet:Taker, see I can't do that as Barrett has request that it be a pure wrestlig match.He did have the respect to come and see me about the match so no!

Taker:What!Did you say no.Cause I think thats what you said.Did you not here my little speach.I thought that this was all finished.

Prophet:Listen I'm the GM.I make the decisions and I will make the matchs.And if you have a problem with that then I'll strip you of that World Championship.

Taker:You do that and you be in an emergency room of the local hospital.So think about what your saying and think about the next sentence that comes out of your mouth.

As Prophet goes to speak Barrett attacks Undertaker and Prophet leaves the ring and the match starts now.

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Barrett nails Taker with forearms to his back which knock him to the mat.Barrett walks around Taker and begins to stomp on the Champ.Barrett looks very confident before Taker gets up and nails those famous right hands to the face of the NXT winner.Wade goes down and the quickly gets up only to be sent right back down to the mat.Taker picks up Barrett and slings him into the rope and sends him high up with a backbody drop.Barrett hits the ground hard and Taker covers........1....2....kick out.Taker quickly goes back on the attack and backs Barrett into the corner.Taker starts to delivers rights and left to the face and body of Barrett.Barrett is trapped and Taker then gets a run up and nails a clothesline, Barrett walks forward and into a sideslam.Taker covers....1....2....kick out.Taker gts up and spits at the crowd and then hits a leg drop on Barrett.Taker looks at the camera and yells "NXT my arse".Undertaker waits for Barrett to get up and goes for a chokeslam, Taker gets him by the throat but Barrett counters and nails a DDT.Barrett slowly gets up and gets Taker in position for the running Powerbomb.Barrett looks like his ready, Wade gets him up and nails it with get force.Taker head hit the ground hard and the crowd is silent.Barrett covers....1....2.....3.Wade Barret has pinned the Champ.

Barrett celebrates in the ring and holds up the World Championship.Barrett then lays it on the Undertaker as he lays there still.

Million Dollar Man:Well hello, Mr Prophet.How's it going, ah who needs the small talk.I'll get right to the point, my son Ted is the Million Dollar Champion.And when I was on your website I saw that it didn't state that he was the Champ.Can you explain why?

Prophet:Well cause thats not a real Championship.You made it up, it's like a fairtale and not a wrestling Championship.

DiBiase: Do you understand who the hell I am.I'm The Million Dollar Man.If I want something than you damn well get it.You already made an enemy with the Undertaker, do you want one with me?

You better leave and tell your son that his match with RVD ia up next.

Ted DiBiase J.r vs Rob Van Dam

Both men walk to the ring and the crowd is ready for there Main Event.
The sound of a kick echoes throughout the arena as the crowd sums the situation up perfectly with a big "He's knocked out" Meanwhile, King asks the question that DiBiase too would be thinking the same.RVD feels at his cheek first, taking his time to take everything in, before SUDDENLY coming across the ring directly at Ted, causing the scared so called champion to retreat back into the his shell between the second and top ropes, knowing that no harm can come him there. With the referee forcing the RVD back, a concerned Ted slowly comes out from between the ropes and hangs against them.Seeing an Scared Ted still against the ropes,RVD decides the best method of attack is to circle around the ring, causing Ted to move away from the ropes and circle around too, before both men step forward and look to lockup for the first time in the match ... only for the cowardly Ted to AGAIN back away and hide in between the ropes, basking in his sanctuary.Ted starts yelling at boh the ref and Van Dam to back off.RVD walks to the opposite side of the ring but is hit in the back of the head of by brass nuckles which were on the hand of The Million Dollar Man.The ref never saw this and Ted walks over and covers....1....2.....3

Ted stands over RVD and is joined by his father both men celebrate.The show is over and the lights go out.​

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentleman, please let me introduce to you the General Manager of Scream.He is a five time Australian Heavyweight Champion.He is The Prophet.

I walk to the ring and the crowd is booing very loud and when I get half way some guy throws a drink on me.I get in the ring and ask for a mic to address the crowd about tonight.

As Prophet goes to speak Barrett attacks Undertaker and Prophet leaves the ring and the match starts now.

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Barrett nails Taker with forearms to his back which knock him to the mat.Barrett walks around Taker and begins to stomp on the Champ.Barrett looks very confident before Taker gets up and nails those famous right hands to the face of the NXT winner.Wade goes down and the quickly gets up only to be sent right back down to the mat.Taker picks up Barrett and slings him into the rope and sends him high up with a backbody drop.Barrett hits the ground hard and Taker covers........1....2....kick out.Taker quickly goes back on the attack and backs Barrett into the corner.Taker starts to delivers rights and left to the face and body of Barrett.Barrett is trapped and Taker then gets a run up and nails a clothesline, Barrett walks forward and into a sideslam.Taker covers....1....2....kick out.Taker gts up and spits at the crowd and then hits a leg drop on Barrett.Taker looks at the camera and yells "NXT my arse".Undertaker waits for Barrett to get up and goes for a chokeslam, Taker gets him by the throat but Barrett counters and nails a DDT.Barrett slowly gets up and gets Taker in position for the running Powerbomb.Barrett looks like his ready, Wade gets him up and nails it with get force.Taker head hit the ground hard and the crowd is silent.Barrett covers....1....2.....3.Wade Barret has pinned the Champ.

Barrett celebrates in the ring and holds up the World Championship.Barrett then lays it on the Undertaker as he lays there still.

Ted DiBiase J.r vs Rob Van Dam

Both men walk to the ring and the crowd is ready for there Main Event.
The sound of a kick echoes throughout the arena as the crowd sums the situation up perfectly with a big "He's knocked out" Meanwhile, King asks the question that DiBiase too would be thinking the same.RVD feels at his cheek first, taking his time to take everything in, before SUDDENLY coming across the ring directly at Ted, causing the scared so called champion to retreat back into the his shell between the second and top ropes, knowing that no harm can come him there. With the referee forcing the RVD back, a concerned Ted slowly comes out from between the ropes and hangs against them.Seeing an Scared Ted still against the ropes,RVD decides the best method of attack is to circle around the ring, causing Ted to move away from the ropes and circle around too, before both men step forward and look to lockup for the first time in the match ... only for the cowardly Ted to AGAIN back away and hide in between the ropes, basking in his sanctuary.Ted starts yelling at boh the ref and Van Dam to back off.RVD walks to the opposite side of the ring but is hit in the back of the head of by brass nuckles which were on the hand of The Million Dollar Man.The ref never saw this and Ted walks over and covers....1....2.....3

Ted stands over RVD and is joined by his father both men celebrate.The show is over and the lights go out.​

Come on man two matches. That took me like two minutes to read. Also take this from me because I have experience with this. The more random ass shows you do and not stick with one. The less likely people are to read. Take your time don't just write shows to write them. Do not I mean Do Not write any more shows until you stick with one. Otherwise you'll be writing for noone because noone will pay attention.

You knew that I was doing this joint thing with Bliz.So whats the point of making the post.I told you over a PM.Do you still have it?I told you, so why would you say don't make anymore when I said that I had joined up with Bliz and were going to post a new one.

Ok I get you about the 2 matchs thing.But I always don't write that much for the first show.Yeah something I need to work on I know.But I stuck with ICW for heaps long so you can't say that I don't stick with my Book This.What about the Smackdown Book This that you wrote, it had 1 match and you never did it again.Most of it was just entrance clips.Then the TNA vs Raw one, that had one show and like 10 people just posting in it about how they were excited or how they wanted to do it.Wait everybody stop......it had no show!Just the roster.

Don't worry I will be doing this one each week and when Bliz if off being band then he will have Souled Out followed by a joint Lockdown.So I had to give my point of view hope you didn't take my post to hard or in some way rude.You do have a valid point and I do respect your view as I enjoy reading your work.

You knew that I was doing this joint thing with Bliz.So whats the point of making the post.I told you over a PM.Do you still have it?I told you, so why would you say don't make anymore when I said that I had joined up with Bliz and were going to post a new one.

Ok I get you about the 2 matchs thing.But I always don't write that much for the first show.Yeah something I need to work on I know.But I stuck with ICW for heaps long so you can't say that I don't stick with my Book This.What about the Smackdown Book This that you wrote, it had 1 match and you never did it again.Most of it was just entrance clips.Then the TNA vs Raw one, that had one show and like 10 people just posting in it about how they were excited or how they wanted to do it.Wait everybody stop......it had no show!Just the roster.

Don't worry I will be doing this one each week and when Bliz if off being band then he will have Souled Out followed by a joint Lockdown.So I had to give my point of view hope you didn't take my post to hard or in some way rude.You do have a valid point and I do respect your view as I enjoy reading your work.

I distinctly said Im not one to talk. But at least I have reasons for not being able to finish mine. Either my partner bails out on me or I get locked out usually. Sometimes I can't access the internet for a long time forget I had a project I started before and then start a new one not remembering the old one. You should take my advice because im the longest tenured BTer left on Wrestlezone and know what the fuck im talking about. If you want help on stuff like formatting ideas or whatever you can PM me.

I said that I would take your advice and I do have shows done but I forget to post them or I think I posted them and I delete them from my computer.So I hope that this whole the is settled and we can get back to just writing shows and not have a fight over each others work and how much I or you write on the first show.

[YOUTUBE]MfyQd-BFNwE[/YOUTUBE]

Jim Ross:Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the General Manager of Scream The Prophet.

I walk to the ring and tell the ref to open the ropes for me as I get in the ring.

Prophet:Last week, Scream made it's debut and came into your homes via that television set.I told you that we were going to make an impact!I said that Scream would be the number 1 show that week and forever past that.But it didn't happen....we got beat by the World Wrestling Federation.Then in the media we got slammed for only having to matchs at a wrestling event that was booked as a supershow.People who know nothing about wrestling and nothing about running a show.So this week I have to raise the bar for you people.Tonight The Undertaker has requested a rematch with Wade Barrett.The second match will be John Cena vs Ted DiBiase for a spot in the Lehtal Lockdown match.Then RVD will put that United Sates Championship on the line against.....Steve Austin.Oh and thats not all, tonight we will have another Lethal Lockdown spot on the line.That match will be Scott Hall vs Kevin Nash vs Sting.So have a good night everybody and enjoy!

Lethal Lockdown Spot
John Cena vs Ted DiBiase

Cena music hits first and he runs to the ring and fire's up the crowd and gets the crowd standing.Ted walks to the ring and shows off his Million Dollar Belt that he has.And the action has started with Cena landing a couple of right hands to the face of Ted.Ted goes down and Cena takes the fight to him and stomps on that million Dollar Baby called DiBiase.Ted rolls out of the ring but Cena goes right after him and slams his head into the ring post.Ted is being out fought here tonight and try's to retreat back up the entrance way but Cena cuts him off and gets him back into the ring.Cena waits like a tiger for his prey and Ted slowly gets up and then Cena delivers a flying shoulder block which sends young DiBiase to the mat.Ted gets up and Cena nails a fisherman suplex.The fans are standing and Cena feels it...

The King:Oh J.R you know whats coming next.;The hand s up and a little "You Can't See Me" which is followed by the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Cena hits it perfectly and the fans are standing on their feet.Ted is up and tunrs around into Cena picking him up for an F-U.Cena has DiBiase on his shoulder and he nods his head at the camera and then delivers the F-U.Cena covers Ted......1....2.....3.Cena wins and is inside Lethal Lockdown.

The King:Well hello everybody and what a night this is gonna be.But I'm here to tell you just what Lethal Lockdown is.In about 1 month we will get 6 wrestlers.2 guys will start the match and every five minutes a new wrestler will run down the entrance ramp and have to climb up the outside of the Cage and get in.You have 1 minute to do this, if you can't get in then your out of the match.After all the superstars are in the cage then the roof will come down and weapons will be hanging down off them and wrestler can grab them and use them.Now the only way to win is via pinfall.Ths match is not elimation, the first guy who gets a pinfall wins.And yes it the first 2 guys have a massive fight in the first 5 minutes and one of them pins the other guy then the match is over.The winner of this match will go onto the Royal Rumble and have a choice of either having a match for the World Heavyweight Championship....EWE Championship or the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble.

The camera cuts backstage as we see The Prophet on his computer and then in walks The Million Dollar Man.

DiBiase: Prophet, can you please tell me why in the hell my son was put in a match with John Cena tonight.

Prophet:Cause he works here and if I put him in a match than he will wrestle

DiBiase:My son is a world class wrestler and should not have to work with someone like John Cena.

In walks John Cena who has a can of Red Bull in his hand.

Cena:And that's what the Million Dollar Man thinks this week everybody.Please check back next week when his son will cry and big mean daddy will make the save.

DiBiase: Don't you speak to me like that you thug!I'm the Million Dollar Man and my son is the Million Dollar Champion.We are the richest family in this wrestling Federatio so we should be put on the top of the mountain.

Cena:If I can think back to the start of the show I do think that I pinned your son.And it wasn't that long of a match either.Tell your son that if he does want a rematch then next week I'll be happy to do it.

Cena leaves the room and DiBiase dosen't seem to happy as he leaves to.Prophet is still just on the computer and when we see what he is on it turns out to be WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

United States Championship
Rob Van Dam vs Stone Cold

We get back from a commercial and both men are in the ring and the match starts.Austin gets the advantage at the start of the match and quickly backs Van Dam to the corner where he delivers those size 13 boots to the face of RVD.Austin stomps over and over again with Van Dam stuck and he can't do anything.Austin stops for a second and then picks RVD up and slings him into the ropes.Austin lowers his head but Rob stops and kicks him in the face with his famous kicks.Austin nose starts to bleed and it appears to be broken and blood is flowing like the rivers of India.Rob spots the blood and quickly goes on the attack and takes Austin down, Rob focus is on the face of Austin and he starts with some foreams to the face.Rob stands up and grabs Austin and pulls him up to, Rob throws him to the turnbuckle and ropes....Austin moves out of the way and Rob hits the turnbuckle hard, Austin quickly delivers a suplex and covers.....1.....2....kick out.Austin sits up and hits an elbow drop on Rob.Austin walks over to the turnbuckle and takes off the pad which covers the steel.Austin waits for Van Dam and then grabs him by the hair and pulls him over to the exposed steel.Austin tries to slam Rob's head inti it but rob counters and Austin meets the steel instead.Austin goes down and appears to be put cold.Rob looks at the crowd as he climbs the turnbuckle, the fans are standing and Five Star Frof Splash.No Austin moved and Rob hits the ground hard,Austin's up and Stunner.Cover....1......2.....3.Austin is the United States Champion after a great match with Van Dam.

Austin stands up and is given the Championship by the ref and he holds it up high above his head.The camera cuts back to a shot of both Taker and Barrett who will be in tonights Main Eevnt of the evening.Taker is holding his gold and Barrett is with Double JJ who is getting him ready for match later on.

Lethal Lockdown Spot
Scott Hall vs Kevin Nash vs Sting

Alll 3 guys are in the ring and the match begins with Sting getting double teamed by Hall and Nash.But Sting rolls out of the ring before any major damage could happen.Hall yells at Sting to get in the ring but he wont.While Hall is yelling at Sting Nash come's over and attacks Hall.Nash delivers huge boots to the face and gut of Hall and Sting gets in the ring and joins in to.Nash slings Hall into the ropes and sends him high up with a back body drop.Hall hits the mat hard and Sting covers.....1.....2...kick out.Sting gets up and is nailed with a huge clothesline by Nash.Nash picks up Sting and drive's him back into the corner and delivers rights and lefts to the face of Sting.Nash keeps an eye on Hall who is still don before tunring and delivering elbow like a machine on Sting.Stign falls and Nash drags him to the middle of the ring and gets him up with a suplex and drops him right on Hall.Nash walks around the ring like this match is to easy, Nash waits for Sting and Hall.Both men get up and as Nash runs theyb duck and Hall nails a dropkick.Nash falls and Sting quickly jumps on him and nails an leg drop.But before he can cover Hall grabs Sting and nails an DDT.Cover.....1....2....kick out.Hall goes to the outside and grabs a chair, Hall is waiting for he chance.Sting is up first and Hall cracks him across the face with the chair.Hall waits for Nash as well.Nash slowly gets up and gets hit with the chair.Nash dosen't fall.Hall does it again but this time to the gut of Nash.Nash still dosen't fall.Hall goes for one more ulimate swing but Nash grabs the chair and cracks Hall across the skull with it.Cover....1.....2......3.Kevin Nash is in Lethal Lockdown.

Wade Barrett with Double JJ vs The Undertaker

Todd Grisham:Making his way to the ring he is from Manchester, England the winner of the hit show NXT and one half of the World Tag Team Champions Wade Barrett.

And making his way to the ring, from Death Valley, he is the World Heavyweight Champion and is 18-0 at WrestleMania.The America Badass The Undertaker.

The match starts with Taker getting the advantage on Barrett and quickly knocking him down with a right hand. Screaming out to the crowd, Taker beats his chest, before turning back to see Barrett getting back to his feet and grabbing him around the head, DRILLING him with a HUGE right hand. The once confident Barrett is now reeling, staggering back to the corner, with Big Evil following him in, before WHALING on him with his famous right hands, smashing the head of Barrett in. The referee gets to the count of four, with Taker still trying to knock Barrett out, prompting him to get involved, getting right up to Taker and telling him to back away, warning him that he will be disqualified."The American Badass" moves back for a moment as Wade falls down the corner to a seated position,signaling Taker to come back in and now STOMP away at the chest of his fallen foe, the referee again starting up his count. This time when the referee gets to four,Taker listens, stopping the stomps.Taker picks Barrett up and puts his right hand around the neck of Barrett.Barrett counters and rakes the eye's of the Undertaker and Double JJ grabs the foot of Taker.Barrett pulls the ref over to the other side of the ring while Double JJ nails a low blow on Taker.Barrett quickly take's advantage and delivers a running powerbomb.Cover.....1....2.....3.Barrett has pinned Taker for the second time and as the camera turns black Barrett stands over the fallen Champion.​

Is this better please do tell me if this is what I should be doing.

The opening promo was really rushed. You definetly need to have more of a presence on the mic when you talk. Manybe you should hire a GM to talk for you and watch youtube videos and use some of his/her mannerisms in their talking. Makes it more realistic.

Nothing special to say about the first match.

I like the concept of Lethal Lockdown. It's innovative and Im wondering if the person who wins is gonna take the title shot or a chance to win the rumble and main event wrestlemania. Interesting setup for sure.

Nice altercation by Dibiase and Cena here. I felt like you shouldn't have buried Ted like you did mentioning how quick the match was especially after Cena won the match and didn't need to say that. Also let me say how stupid it is that your competing with WWE and mention that the camera shows you playing SVR 11 a game the competition created. Stupid stupid decision right there.

US title match: Ok match im sure but Austin is above the US title should have put it on an up and comer who could use the rub.

Nothing to say about Nash just wondering if he is on the opposite team of Cena or not.

Barrett vs Taker: Barrett wins clean for the second week in a row. I'm not sure about this the guy just won NXT seems like your pushing him a little too hard. If you do it right im sure it will be fine. You have a good mind you just miss the little things that could make your shows so much better.

The reason I put Austin in the US picture is that I had nothing for him to do and I didn't want him to just not be on the show at all.I have Austin as Champion so that when I do put him in the Main Event, he drops the title and whoever beats him looks strong and there off and running.

With the whole DiBiase and Cena thing is that I will be having a storyline which will have Cena in the view of DiBiase to disrespect his son and then it will go from there.I also have an idea for the Million Dollar Man to have like a hate for Cena and try everything to hurt and punish him ar any cost.

Lethal Lockdown: Yeah I had the idea after watching Unforgiven 2008 and then Lockdown 2008.I thought that if a Championship mach was on the line or 30 spot in the Rumble would be great and different.I'll make it simple if some people don't like the words all close together.

Lethal Lockdown Rule's

*2 guys start the match

*Every five minutes a new wrester will come down the entrance ramp and must make it in by climbing the cage and entering the ring.

*Must be in the ring before the 1 minute time period ends.

*Once we have all the wrestlers that beat the 1 minute and didn't take longer.Then the top will lower and weapons will be hanging from the top and wrestler can grab them and use them at the will.

*The only way to win is by Pinfall!

*Wrestler's can get pinfalls at anytime and not just after Lockdown.So if it's 3 minutes into it and A pins B then A would be the winner of Lethal Lockdown.

*The winner will be able to pick from a Championship match against the World Heavyweight Champion.Or the EWE Champion or they can pick the 30 spot in the Royal Rumble and the chance to Main Event WrestleMania.

*No Teams
Barrett will be put in tag team action with the titles on the line in 2 weeks as that was next weeks show.The match will be Double JJ vs Wade Barrett vs Team 3D

Thanks for the review and I will make my show better next time with the help of your tips.

EDIT:Christian,Barrett beat Taker clean once.In the latest show he had Double JJ grab Takers leg.Just to correct you.But don't worry about Barrett it will all work out.

Your shows seems to be improving. Make sure you use lots of creativity as that is the point of these threads. But I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep up the work.

The show starts with a recap of last week's episode and a quick introduction is done by the announcers as we head to the ring for The Undertaker to address the crowd.

Undertaker:Last week......(Crowd boo's loudly and Taker stops)I said Last week I was put into a match against Wade Barrett.I was put into that match after I had request it, but Double JJ.You got into my match!You grab my leg which cost me the match.I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and I am the main face of this show.You don't have Scream without the American Badass.So Jarrett, I got an idea for you, tonight me and you go one on one.

Jarrett walks out with Barrett and both get into the ring.Wade has his belts ans so does Jarrett.

Jarrett:You want to fightme tonight, live on Monday Night Scream!Taker I would have a match with you tonight but I don't have 5 minutes to spare.You see I have a match and the Tag Team Championships are on the line.

Taker:That's what I thought Jeff, you could never ever stand up and be a man.You did lose to Chyna after all!

Jarrett:Listen here Taker, I'm no women!I'm as man as ever.I beat legends in this business and put some on the shelf.

Taker:But you haven't beaten me have you Jarrett.So it's put up or shut up.Face me tonight and....

Wade Barrett:And you will find out how easy it is to beat this guy.Like how the hell are you the Champion.I beat you and I'm a rookie.Taker just leave our ring so we can have our tag match with Team 3D and then I'll beat you up later.

Taker:Wade, you better watch who you piss off around here.Just ask Jarrett, it's not good to cross someone high up.

Taker leaves the ring as Jarrett and Wade both stand and get ready for their tag match with 3D.

World Tag Team Championship Match
Team 3D vs Double JJ and Mr "NxT" Wade Barrett

Team 3D run to the ring and quickly they both nail clothesline on the champs.Wade goes over the top rope and Jarrett is left in the ring.Both members of Team 3D attack Jarrett and quickly nails a double suplex and 2 leg drops.Wade runs in but gets nailed with a 3D.The crowd is chanting 1 more time.Ray slings Jarrett off into the ropes and sends him high with a backbody drop followed up by a suplex on Wade.Ray tags in D-Von who nails chops on Jeff but gets knocked down by Wade with a big boot.Ray runs in but Wade ducks the clothesline and hits an neckbreaker.Wade looks down at the fallen foes and Jeff.Barrett helps Jeff up and then nails the running powerbomb on him.Wade leaves the ring and leaves Jeff to face 3D by himself.Ray and D-von recover and quickly set up for the 3D.Jeff slowly gets up and.......3D!Cover by D-Von....1...2....3!We got new Tag Team Champion's.

We cut to a shot of John Cena who is just warming up for his matchtonight against Mr Kenndy.

Todd Grisham:John tonight you face Mr Kenndy in what some call to be a handicap match as The Million Dollar Man,Vampiro and Ted DiBiase will be at ring side.

Cena:Todd, what can I say?DiBiase Senoir has pulled out all of his money and everything else that guy has.He wants John Cena gone!He dosen't like me because I made his son look stupid live here on Scream.I beat his son last week so he got a problem with me.So tonight afterI beat Mr Kenndy,John Cena will be down the whole Million Dollar Company!

We head back to the annoncers who will run down tonights card.

Matt Striker:What a start to Scream.We have new tag team champions.

Jerry The King:Yeah, an exciting start to a great show.So here he what we have left for you.

Main Event
John Cena vs Mr Kenndy

Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan

Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan
Both men come to the ring and the match starts with Kurt taking down Morgan.Angle quickly turn it into a pinning combination...1....2...kick out.Morgan kicks out of the pin and clothesline Angle.Matt delivers huge boots to the face of Kurt and rams him into the turnbuckle.Morgan delivering huge rights and left and Kurt is out on his feet early in this match.Morgan walks over to the opposite corner and Kurt move's out of the way and Morgan hits the turnbuckle.Angle with a german suplex, keeps the hands locked and anohter german.Angle cover....1...2...kick out.Angle looks up at the fans and points to the turnbuckle.Kurt climbs but Morgan cuts him off and nails a superplex.Both men down and Kurt is hurt.Morgan up and begging Angle to get up.Carbon Foot Print....No!Angle moves and Angle Slam.Cover by Angle....1.....2.......3.Kurt Angle has beaten Matt Morgan.

We head backstage to the office of The Prophet who has to address the crowd.

Prophet:Ladies and Gentleman, you are watching Scream!The most watched EWE program.I would just like to take this time to address the GM of Evolution.Bliz you and I started this company and look at what I have done.While your brand just fails to bring in fans,I'm selling out the buildings around the country.Next week were in London!You have a taped show while we are live, every week people talk about me and my show.For 2 weeks while you were off on some little trip I was building this show up and heading to the apex of the world of wrestling.So ladies and gentleman, please just sit back and watch as my show beats Bliz again!

Main Event
John Cena vs Mr Kenndy(with Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase and Vampiro)
Both men make there way to the ring and the match starts.Cena nails a right hand to Kenndy who falls to the ground and Cena quickly applys a headlock.
Cena tries to apply as much pressure as possible, wearing down Kenndy bit by bit.Kenndy drops to a knee as he attempts to push the arm of Cena away from his neck to no avail, as Cena has the hold in tight. Now deciding to go with a different hold,Cena tunrs it into a armbar.Extremely happy with the pattern the match is now going in,Cena decides to slow things even further, taking Kenndy over with a headlock takedown and grounding him. At first Kenndy arms flail as he twist and turns around on the mat, however not giving an inch,Cena soon grows tired and makes the mistake of allowing both of his shoulders to fall to the mat.Cover...1....2....kick out.Cena gets up quickly and nails a shoulder block.Cena delivers another and then a spinout powerbomb.Cena lifts the hand and says "You Can't See Me" and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle.Cena pumping it up but gets Green Mist in the eye's when Vampiro spits at Cena.Kenndy is quick to take advantage and nails the Mic Check, cover....1....2.....3.Kenndy pins Cena and the Million Dollar Company rush into the ring.Ted DiBiase attacks Cena and Vampiro nails him in the back with a chair multiple times before they leave the ring.The show ends with Ted Dibase standing over Cena's fallen body.

End Show!​

EWE Owner Da Original Prophet would like to say sorry of anybody feels offened after reading this episode.If you are from England then we hope that you dont' send us hate mail or roit at our events.

Matt Striker:Hello and welcome to EWE Scream.Your 2 hour rush of mayhem and we are Live in London,England.The fans are going nuts here and I'm here with my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King":Thankyou Matt and what a night we do have install for you all.After the release of both JBL and Sting, we will here from JBL later tonight as he makes he final fairwell to the fans of Scream as he goes to Evolution.But we will now head to the ring as The Comapny has asked to address the crowd here tonight.​

Million Dollar Man:So last week.....Can you shut up, you poor ugly people that live in this animal infested country.(crowd boo's and they throw drinks)So as I was saying, last week Mr Kenndy pinned that thug, that no good "wrestler" John Cena.After that cheat cost my son a place in Lethal Lockdown we The Company got our revenge.But it does not stop,tonight after talking with our wonderful GM The Prophet, Cena will face Raven.And Vampiro will be at ringside for the match.

Ted DiBiase:As my father was saying, john Cena cost me my chance to be in Lockdown.So tonight after you are beat by Raven I will make a statement that Ted DiBiase will be Champion.I will be at the top of the mountain and after John Cena face's the ultimate suffering at the hands of us, he will be forced into an early retirement.

John Cena's music and he comes to the top of the entrance ramp and does not go to the ring.

Cena:Ladies and Gentleman, I have to say sorry for these guys in the ring.This is who should have been fired and not JBL.Hell even I hate JBL but at least he dosen't talk crap all the time like you.Well JBL is about 80% but that's not the point.Why do you have to bring your negative attuide to England man!These great people don't care if you bitched to the GM about how life isn't fair.Face it, you suck!You do, it's true.I hate you, these people hate you and everybody hates you.So later tonight when I face Raven, I will beat you and after that I will take my anger out on all of you.

Million Dollar Man:You don't make threats against me Cena.I'm the richest man in this Federation and I...No we demand respect for what we have done for this company and in the past.

Cena:What have you done?You had a guy that was your litlle bitch and you made a belt.It wasn't even a real belt dude!

Million Dollar Man:How dare you speak to me like.....

Cena:Shut Up,Please!You talk nothing but nonsense since I got out here.DiBiase, If you want some come get some.

Cena's music hits and he leaves as the Comapny is left speechless in the middle in the ring.

Non-Title Match
Chris Harris and AJ Styles vs Team 3D

Harris and Styles walk to the ring and are then followed by Team 3D.The match starts quickly as Harris gets the advantage over D-Von who is suffering over a hurt leg.Chris attacks the leg of D-Von and stomps all over it.Harris picks up D-Von and slings him into the ropes and sends him high into the air with a backbody drop.Harris walks around the ring with a smug look on his face and taunts Brother Ray.Harris tags in Styles who goes straight to the top rope a nails an leg drop.Cover...1....2...kickout.D-Von get the shoulder up and Styles hammers on the leg of D-Von before locking in the figure four leg lock.D-Von screams as the pain goes up his leg and he quickly starts to twist and turn to his efforts do nothing as Styles still has it locked in.Styles is turning up the presure as D-Von screams before ray comes in a breaks it up.Harris runs in but Ray nails a clothesline and then throws him out of the ring.D-Von crawls to the corner and tags Ray in.Ray slings Styles into the turnbuckle and nails a splash.Styles walks forward and Ray nails a DDT.Cover....1....2....kick out.Ray can't believe that Styles kick out and Ray calls for D-Von.They get into position and nails a 3D on Styles, but Harris runs in and knocks D-Von out of the ring.Ray turns around and Harris knee's Ray in the gut and nails spinnig spinebuster.Harris pulls Styles over Ray and the ref counts...1.....2.........3!Harris helps Styles to his feet and both men leaves the ring as Team 3D are left knocked out.

We head backstage to where The Prophet will address the crowd from his office over the big screen.

Prophet:Ladies and Gentleman,....wait you are from London you aren't human's your bums!!!I am the best...no.....the Ultimate general Manager.I have taken this comapny to new heights.But this is not what I'm here to talk about tonight.I had a meeting with The Million Dollar Company and I relised that we are all alike.We are have powerful and have a important roll in this company.We all have a vision and that dosen't include John Cena!Cena has never been on my goodside.John that's why tonight your match with Raven will be a No DQ match.And if you happen to think about using weapons yourself think again buddy!If you use a weapon then not only will you lose but I will kick you out of Lethal Lockdown.And London you can take that to the Bank!

Prophet goes to leave but quickly sits back down as he is not finished.

Prophet:Oh yeah....Tonight in our Main Event it will be The Undertaker vs Rob Van Dam.And it's for the World Heavyweight Championship,and whoever lose's the match is out of the Steel Cage match at lockdown.Hey London....Quote The Prophet Nevermore!!!!

We head to the ring where Wade Barrett is standing waiting for his match with Double JJ.

Double JJ vs Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett: (Barrett gets huge pop from this crowd)Ladies and Gentleman I would just like to thank all of you for showing up to this so called wrestling event.If I had it my way I would be right here in London wrestling for you every week.I have to work for this stupid GM who thinks that he is some bad ass heel.We English men and women are better than him.We are better than the roster and better then Jeff Jarrett.

Jarrett makes his way to the ring and attacks Barrett.Barrett quickly escape from Jarrett but Jarrett just goes after him again.Barrett runs at Jarrett who nails a clothesline.Barrett hits the ground hard and Jarrett falls on top of Barrett while driving his elbow into him.Cover.....1....2....kick out.Wade slowly gets up as Jeff waits for him.Wade gets to his feet and is quickly sent right back down to the mat by a shoulder block.Jarrett grabs Wade by his hair and backs him up into the corner.Jeff starts with the rights and lefts and then is nails by a huge splash.Wade falls to the ground and tries to crawl out of the ring but is cut off by Jarrett.Jeff grabs Wade and pulls him back to the middle of the ring and delivers a leg drop.Cover again........1....2.....kick out.Jarrett looks at the ref and ask if that was 3.Jeff is getting angry as he can't put Wade away.Jeff whips him into the rope and goes for a clothesline.....Wade ducks and then hits a standing dropkick.Jeff gets knocked down and Wade is stamping is foot and is going crazy.Wade turnsand looks at the crowd who are chanting Powerbomb!!!Jeff slowly gets to his feet and turns,Wade runs but gets caught.Jeff gets him up and nails a powerslam.Cover by Jeff........1....2....kickout!Jeff is pissed and quickly helps Wade up and goes for the stroke.......Barrett counters and rolls up Jeff....1....2.....3!Wade gets out of the ring and runs up the ramp as he knows that he was in a fight tonight.

Matt Striker:Wow, what a night we have had and we still have a double Main Event for you!

Jerry:I can't wait for Raven vs Cena it's gonna be off the hook and if Cena use's a weapon on Raven he will lose the match.

Matt:Now that is unfair, you can't just do that!

Jerry:The Prophet is the GM he can do what he wants and speaking of what he wants here comes JBL.

JBL walks to the ring in a suit to make his farewell speech and leave for EWE brand Evolution.

JBL:So about two days ago.....I was released from Scream.I was fired!Me,the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown.....

The Prophet music hits and he walks to the ring with The Company.

Prophet:You see JBL thats why your fired.WWE....it's nothing here.I don't care what you did there but what you would do here.And what did you do......nothing.You didn't have a match cause you didn't ask, you did speak up.You don't get far in the world of wresrling by being a bitch!

JBL:Oh...and your not.You used to care about having a great show and look at what you do tonday.You kiss the arse of The Company.You are a bitch and you know it.

Prophet:JBL you think that because your released you can just say whatever......It dosen't work like that.This is my house,it's my show and you better get off it right....

JBL clothesline The Prophet and then escapes from the ring and up the ramp.The Comapny check on The Prophet and hep him to his feet.

JBL:And that Ladies and Gentleman is what you all came to see.Thankyou and tune into Evolution and see Your Wrestling God!

Matt Striker:And that is what live television is all about.So it is now time for John Cena vs Raven.

John Cena vs Raven(with Vampiro)
No DQ only for Raven and if Cena use's a weapon he is out of Lethal Lockdown!

Cena's music hits and he runs to the ring with a huge pop from this crowd.Cena throws his shirt into the crowd and it is picked up by a little boy who Cena then gives his hat.Raven is next out and is followed by Vampiro.Both men stalk Cena from outside the ring, and Raven enters with a steel chair.The ref rings the bell and Cena takes Raven down quickly so he can't use the chair.Cena pounds on the head of Raven and locks in a headlock.Raven is grounded and Cena twist his head but Raven gets to the ropes with force's a break.Cena stops but quickly gets Raven to his feet and throws him into the turnbuckle.Cena rams his shoulder into Raven,who is trapped in the corner.Cena nails right hands to the face of Raven.Cena lifts Raven onto the top turnbuckle and throws one more right hand.Raven is preched into of the corner but is then sent crashing to the mat when Cena delivers a superplex.Raven hits the ground hard but is able to roll to the outside and to the safety of Vampiro.Cena gets up after recovering from the damage he took from that move and goes to the outside.Cena runs around to Vampiro but Raven jumps Cena with a chair and nails him in the gut.Cena falls to his knee's and gets hit again this time in the back.Raven hold's up the chair and taunts this crowd.Raven gets Vampiro to get a garbage can which he does and give's it to Raven.Raven waits for Cena to get up but Cena is able to move out of the way from the blow and slams Raven into the announcers table.The ref warns Cena not to get to "Hardcore" or he'll lose.Cena again slams Raven head into the table but is not DQ.Raven rolls into the ring and is met by Cena who goes for a cover....1....2....kick out.Cena goes to a armbar and brings Raven over to the corner.Raven counters and rakes the eye's of Cena and then hits a neckbreaker.Raven covers....1.....2....kick out.Raven looks at the ref and then gets in the face of him.Raven is going off at the ref but this gives John time to recover and roll him up.....1.....2.........kick out.Cena checks with the ref and finds out it was only 2.Cena grabs Raven's hair and slings him into the ropes and nails backbody drop.Raven gets up and is hit with a flying shoulderblock.Cena with a kick to the gut and then a fisherman's suplex.The right hand goes up from Cena and he nails the Five Knuckle Shuffle.Cena stalks Raven as he gets to his feet.Cena gets him up but is hit with a kendo stick to the gut by Vampiro from the ring apron.Cena goes down and Raven is able to recover.Raven grabs Cena and goes for the DDT but Cena counters and nails a F-U.Vampiro runs in but Cena nails a spinebuster on him.Cover on Raven.....1......2......3!Cena gets the win and The Company do not come to the ring at all.Cena celebrates with his fans and then leaves ring side.

The camera moves to the backstage area of the building to where The Company is.

Ted DiBiase:What the hell was that?Dad he lost and Cena.....

Million Dollar Man:Son don't worry I still have a plan and you will be in Lethal Lockdown.And as for John Cena.....well he will find out why The Prophet has joined us.

Mr Kenndy:Give me a shot against Cena, I alreday beat that thug.

Million Dollar Man:Kenndy, I already have a hit on Mr Cena.And my back up will not fail me.

Mr Kenndy:Who is this so called back up?

John Cena enters the room

Cena:Yeah DiBiase who is this back up that you speak of.Maybe The Easter bunny?Or the tooth fairy, oh wait I got it.......Hulk Hogan!

Million Dollar Man:Well for one Cena you shouldn't even be in here.And as for who, you will find out in a short and let me tell you short time.

Cena:Oh I'm shaking in my boots.Have fun with your buddy's DiBiase, Oh and You Can't See Me!

Cena leaves the room and Ted Dibiase Senoir looks pissed.

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Whoever is the loser is kicked out of the cage match at Lockdown
(c) The Undertaker vs Rob Van Dam

Taker makes his way to the ring but does it not on his bike but just by walking.aker gets in the ring and holds up the Championship but is attacked from behind by RVD.Rob starts kicking Taker in the back and is able to get a quick cover....1..kick out.Taker gets up and nails a clothesline on Rob, who hits the mat hard.Taker rips of his shirt and drives his boots into the face and gut of Mr Monday Night.Taker lifts Rob up and throws him half way across the ring and then nails a leg drop.Cover by Taker.....1.....2....kick out.Taker quickly attacks with rights and lefts to the face of RVD.Taker backs up into the corner and charges with his shoulder but RVD moves and then jumps of the middle rope and hits a crossbody.Rob gets up and delivers a double leg drop, he then goes for a cover.....1....2....kick out.After Taker kicks out he rolls to the outside of the ring and up the ramp.Rob goes after Taker but is nailed with huge right boot.Van Dam hits the ground hard and his head makes a loud bang on the steel.Taker goes on the attack and brings Rob back to ringside and slams his head into the ring post.Rob falls to the ground but Taker picks him right back up and slams his head into the guard rail and is now busted open.Taker spots the blood and throws RVD back into ring and covers....1....2....kick out.Taker can't believe Rob kicked out and quickly locks in a sleeper.Rob struggles but Taker dosen't give an inch and Rob begins to fade away.Rob fighting back with elbows to the gut but Taker holds on.Taker twist and turns and keeps his hands tightly held together with great force.Rob goes down to one knee and Taker puts on more pressure.Rob down to his knee's and finally he is out cold.Taker lets go and looks at his fallen challenger, Taker with a smug look on his face covers Rob.....1.....2.....3!Taker gets the win and after he is given his title he holds it above his head in Victory.The Show ends with Taker standing is the ring with his world Championship on his way to Lockdown.

End Show​

Show begins with a black arean and the lights slowly turn on and The Undertaker is in the ring and is holding onto the world championship.He walks around the ring and after he is handed a mic he stops.Taker looks up at the crowd and raises the mic to his mouth.

Undertaker:History, a word that carries a huge meaning.When people hear the word history they think about the things that person has down.What have I done.....Everything!I want to take you back about 20 years, I made my debut in the WWE and what a debut that I have.A year later I won my first World Championship from Hulk Hogan and would dominate the 90's and then we head to a new decade.In 2002 I won another World Championship again from Hulk Hogan.And would show the whole world that I still had it.So let me fast forward and skip to last week.In a match that people thought that I would lose, I didn't.I didn't lose to RVD but destroyed him in the middle of this ring.After weeks of people saying that I would lose this Championship at Lockdown...I think that they will change their mind.So tonight I'm being forced to team with Double JJ.It's stupid, the fact I have to work with these people on this roster makes me sick.

Double JJ walks to the ring and gets right in the face of the Undertaker as both men will not backdown.

Jarrett:Makes you sick hey...well Taker I would love to knock your head off right now and see your blood on my hands.

Taker:Why don't you try and see what happens Jeff.Take a risk and put a shot on me.Come on Jeff.....Hit me!Do it!Hit me Jeff, I'm begging you to hit me.

Jarrett takes a step back and but then nails a huge right hand on Taker and they begin to fight.Jeff with a takedown and both men just throw wild punchs.The Prophet walks to the top of the entrance and he has a mic.

Prophet: Hey both of you!Stop at this moment.Since you both seem to have so much energy then....tonight you will not be taging together.But instead facing each other.And that match starts right now.

The Undertaker vs Double JJ

Taker hits Jeff with a wild right hand which knocks him down.Taker jumps on top of Jeff and nails huge rights and lefts to the face.Jeff struggles but is over powered by Taker who then lifts him up and slings him into the ropes.Taker delivers a big boot and Jarrett goes down, but is able to roll out of the ring.Taker goes after him but Jeff rakes his eyes and rams him into the gaurd rail.Jeff continues to do this several times before Taker counters and slams Jeff's head into it instead.Jeff stumbles back and Taker delivers a clothesline on him.Taker throws him back into the ring and covers....1...2..kick out.Taker runs off the ropes and goes for a leg drop but Jeff moves and Taker hits the canvas.Jarrett grabs Taker by the hair and nails a DDT.Cover...1....2..kick out.Jeff looks back up at the ref who says it was only 2.Jarrett climbs to the top rope but Taker cuts him off and then nails a superplex.Taker crawls to the lifeless body of Jeff and gets the arm over....1....2....kick out.Jarrett just gets the shoulder up and Taker can't believe it.Taker lifts Jarrett to his feet and slings him into the ropes.Taker goes for a backbody drop but Jeff counters a nails a swinging neckbreaker.Cover.....1.....2........kick out.Jeff is in shocked and quickly goes for the stroke but Taker counters a delivers a huge chokeslam.Taker covers....1......2......3.Taker gets up and holds his Championship over his head.Taker leaves the ring as the crowd is silent.

Todd Grisham:Hello everyone and I'm here with our General Manager The Prophet.Prophet I would like to ask you about what has just happened.What will be our Main Event for later tonight?

Prophet:Todd, the Main Event for later on tonight will be.....John Cena vs Wade Barrett.Both of these men didn't want to team together so what better than to see them fight it out.

Todd:Also, many people are wondering about the new Knockouts division that you have started on Scream, and who will be the first Champion?

Prophet:Yes, a very smart idea from me if I must say myself.You see, Evolution dosen't have female wrestling on the show.But we will start tonight.They don't have rookies and new talent on their show.We do, we have heaps more entertainment value and as for the Championship, the match is up next.

Todd:Touhg Enough, thats another thing.When you said that you were going to start this I was like.....

Prophet:And thats why you will never ever be anything close to me.You don't think like me, you don't do whatever it takes to get the job done.See me, I do.This interview is over!

EWE Kockouts Championship
Triple Threat Match
Velvet Sky, Tara, Maryse

We get back to the ring and all three wemon are in the ring.The match begins and Tara gets slapped by Maryse.Tara strikes back with a huge kick to the gut and Maryse goes down.Sky attacks from behind and delivers the boots to the side of the head of Tara.Tara rolls out of the ring and Maryse is quick to attack Velvet and nail a neckbreaker.Cover....1....2...kick out.Maryse looks at the ref and grabs Sky by the hair.Maryse slams Velvets head into the turnbuckle and then lifts her and puts her on the top.Maryse goes for a superplex but Velvet holds on.Maryse tries again but still not able to.Tara runs up onto the apron and pushs both knockouts off and Maryse falls into the ring and Velvet falls to the outside.Tara gets into the ring and nails a suplex.Tara covers....1...2....kick out.Tara goes right back to the offensive and rams Maryse into the corner.Maryse is trapped and Tara continues to ram her shoulder into her gut.Velvet gets into the ring and attacks Tara from beind and throws her to the outside.Sky with a kick to the gut of Maryse and and nails a Spike DDT.Cover....1....2....3.

Jerry:Wow, Sky has won the match and is the new Knockouts Champion.I love it!

Matt Striker:Yes and histroy has been made on another huge episode of Scream.Hey, what the hell!Raven!

Raven runs into the ring and cracks Velvet with the kendo stick and then hits bith Tara and Maryse.Raven stomps on Tara and throws her to the outside of the ring.Maryse tries to attack Raven but he counters and hits a DDT.Raven looks down at the Knockouts and gets on the mic.

Raven:John, I don't care if you women or man, I will show you and this whole world that Raven is not a joke.But yet the Next World Heavyweight Champion.And when we meet again I will make you pay for last week.Quote The Raven.....Nevermore!

Raven leaves the ring and the crowd is booing.Raven walks up the ring as we head backstage to where Todd Grisham will interview John Cena.

Todd Grisham:Welcome everybody and I'm here with John Cena.John what I would like to speak about is Raven.First you had a problem with DiBiase but now it's Raven.

John Cena:Well first, I didn't have a problem with him.He had one with me, and Raven is nothing but a bully.And John Cena dosen't get bullyed by anybody.You see last week, Raven tryed everything but he couldn't beat me.

Todd Grisham:John at Lockdown you will be inside Lethal Lockdown wiht six other men.What is your mind set going in.

John Cena:It's very simple, win.If I don't then whats the point.I have to get into the Chamber and get a pin fast.John Cena is.......

Raven jumps Cena from behind and attacks him with a kendo stick.Raven hammers on John and then stomps on his head.Johntries to fight back but Raven cracks him across the head with his kendo stick.

Todd Grisham:Raven, what are doing?

Raven:Making a statement!John Cena thinks he is better than me, he must be dreaming.Cena will find out that when you mess with a Raven, he bites back.

We head back to the ring for a one on one match.

AJ Styles vs Brother Ray

The match starts off slow and Styles gets the advantage over Ray who gets kncoked down.Styles slings him into the ropes and jumps over Ray and then hits a flying forearm.Styles climbs to the top rope but is cut off by Ray who then pulls him back down to the canvas.Styles hits the ground hard and Ray covers......1....2...kic out.Styles gets the shoulder up and Ray locks in an armbar and Styles has a look of pain on his face.Styles tries to counter but Ray gets applies more pressure to the hold.Styles foot gets to the rope and Ray has to break.Ray releases the hold and runs at Styles who is able to counter with a dropkick.Ray is knocked backwards and Styles runs off the ropes and delivers a spinkick to the face of Ray.Styles covers......1.....2...kic out.Styles can't belive that Ray kicked out ans AJ goes to the outside.Ray follows AJ but Styles is able to hit Ray with a chair without the ref seeing it.Ray falls to the ground and blood starts to flow from his head and Styles rolls him back into the ring.Styles helps Ray up and then nails the Styles Clash, cover.....1.....2......3.Styles gets the win over Ray and he leaves the ring after Chris comes to the ring to celebrate with him.

Matt Striker:Ladies and Gentleman, tonight we will have the first Tough Enough match.The winner of this match will get 1 point to their total and after 4 weeks whoever has the least amount of points will be elimated.So points are very inmportant.

Brett DiBiase vs Chris Moore

The match is on and Brett gets the advantage and nails a DDT.Moore rolls out of the ring but Brett comes after him a rams him into the gaurd rail and then slams his head into it.Chris tries to get away from Brett but Brett runs after him and tackles him down.Brett nails right hands on Chris and is not stopping.Chris is able to poke Brett in the eyes and he gets in the ring quickly.Brett slides in but is met by a huge running knee to the head which tunrs Bretts head around to an almost 360.Chris cover.....1....2.....kick out.Brett just gets the shoulder up and Chris is pissed.Chris picks up Brett but is countered by Brett into a roll up,....1....2.....3.Brett gets the win and runs out and is now at the top of the table.But before Brett can get up to the entrance ramp Kurt Angle runs out and attacks him.Angle with forearms to the face of Brett and after he gets him in the ring he nails an Angle Slam.

Kurt Angle:You rookies think you can take my spot.....Well Kurt angle says no luck boys.Kurt Angle is the face of Scream and I will make all of you stupid little rookies pay for trying to get my spot on the card.Angle leaves as the crowd is chanting Angle,Angle.

Main Event
John cena vs Wade Barrett

Todd Grishman:The following is for one fall.And is your Main Event of the evening.In this match the only way to win is by Pinfall.There will be no countouts and no DQ's.But if anyone gets involved then they will be fired.Introducing first he is "The Doctor" John Cena.And in the corner to my right Wade Barrett.

The match starts and John hits a huge right hand that catchs Wade off gaurd.Wade stumbles back into the corner and is met by Cena who rams his shoulder into his gut.Cena quickly goes for rights and left on Barrett who can't fight back as he is trapped in the corner.The ref gets in to break it up by Cena dosen't stop.Again the ref tries but Cena shoves him away.The ref calls for the bell and Cena turns around only to be struck by Wade from behind.The match is not over as the match can only end via pinfall.Wade drops a knee across the head of Cena.Barrett delivers boots to the body of Cena and then locks in a chicken wing.Cena fights but Wade holds on and drives his elbow into the neck of Cena at the same time.Cena slowly gets to the ropes but the damage may have been done.Cena gets up and Barrett goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks and hits a shoulder block.Wade gets up and is met by another one but this time Cena used the ropes.wade stays down and Cena throws the right hand up.Cena runs and bounces off the ropes and hits a five knuckle shuffle.Cena looks up at the crowd and they are going nuts.Cena wait and gets Wade on his shoulder but he counters and conects with a big boot.Cena falls and Wade covers....1......2....kick out.Cena just gets the shoulder up but Wade covers again....1....2..kick out.Wade is in shocked and is calling for the powerbomb.Wade gets Cena up but he counters into a STF-U.Wade is fighting but Cena has it locked in and isn't letting go.Wade tries to fight but he is losing this battle.Cena gets off as he can't win by Submission.Cover....1....2....kick out.Cena looks at the ref who says only 2.Cena lifts Wade's body onto his shoulders and nails an F-U.Cena covers....1......2.....kick out.Wade kicks out again and the whole crowd is in shock.But before Cena can do anything Raven runs down but does not get into the ring.Cena goes after Raven but Raven runs back to the locker room.Cena stops at the top of the ramp and goes but into the ring.Cena grabs Wade by the head and gets him up for an F-U but Wade counters and as he rakes the eye's.Wade steps back and nails the Big Boot.Cover by Wade.....1.....2......3.Wade gets out of the ring and is in shock.Cena starts to get up but is attacked by Raven who nails him with his kendo stick.Raven holds up his kendo stick as the arean goes black and the screen lights up.

[YOUTUBE]bVgDs3XaRQA[/YOUTUBE]

The show ends with news of the return of Jeff Hardy to EWE Scream.​

The show begins and we head straight to the ring where General Manager Kurt Angle is waiting to address the crowd.Kurt slowly walks around the ring taking time to look at the crowd and wait for the shows music to finish.

Kurt Angle:So, about a week ago today I was named the new GM of Scream.And on that same day Bliz left, so I'm the only GM in the EWE.I have all the power in the company and with a bunch of wrestlers that don't have a job over on Evolution.I have chosen a few guys that will be making the jump to Scream.But just who are these people you may ask,...well you will have to wait.But not long, because later tonight those superstars will be making ther debut either backstage,or in the ring.

Kurt Angle is cut off by the music of The Straight-Edge Society.Punk , Gallows , Serna , Abyss and Lita.They all get in the ring but wait for Punk to enter first.

CM Punk:Ladies and Gentleman, tonight you all see what perfection is.You can see in this ring Stright Edge.We are what you all want to be but can't last without those pills and beer.If you could just see what you were doing you could be saved.But it isn't that simple, not everybody can be saved.People like John Cena,Wade Barrett, the roster itself can't be saved.Thats why we must show them that Straight Edge is the only way and that becasue they may not be saved they can try.They will never be Straight Edge but at least they will be better than you.

Luke Gallows:please, everybody raise your hand and pray to CM Punk.Pray to the greatest Champion is history.We are all students of this man and we must show that we are loyal and loving.

Punk:Thank you Luke, but even after I gave my speech and we try and help these people it will not work.So fans here,at home we are better than you cause we are........

John Cena appears at the top of the ramp and cuts Punk off half way into his sentence.

John Cena:Well look who we have here, it's the wrestling police.I could just see you at school Punk, as a little hall moniter.Stop running in my halls.

Punk:You see people this is what you will become if you continue down the path of pills and beer.John these people for some reason worship you and little kids love to buy shirts and your wrist bands,hats and all that crap that we don't need.Because we are preeching something more, we preech hope for a future in this world.

John:punk I have listen to what you said for to long.Punk since its you first night on Scream and we are just 6 days away from Lockdown.How about Me vs You in the Main Event for later tonight!

Punk:What no....Cena I don't have to wrestle you or anybody tonight.Its my first night and I gonna take it slow.

Kurt:Well sorry but John that sounds great.Ladies and Gentleman, tonight it will be John Cena vs CM Punk in the Main Event.And everybod is banned from ring side.

Kurt leaves the ring and Punk is pissed at how he has been pushed in a match for tonight.

Daniels vs AJ Styles
AJ is out first and is followed by Chris Harris who takes a seat at ringside and just stares up at the ring while AJ taunts the live crowd at the arean.Daniels comes out next and gets a little pop from the crowd as little people know who he is.The match starts and Daniels gets the advantage with a right hand which stumbles Styles.Daniles again with the ring hand which sends Styles to the mat, but he gets up and answers with a right hand of his own.Both men start to deliver right hands one after the other.AJ gets the better of the stand off and ends it with a dropkick.Styles with a quick cover....1....2..kick out.Styles goes back to the attack and hammers on the head of Daniles who tries to fight back but AJ over powers him and continues.AJ swithes to a headlock but Daniels escapes and nails a chop to the chest of Styles.The chop is heard of over the arean and it leaves a huge red mark on the chest of Styles.Daniels slings Styles into the ropes and follows up with a backbody drop.Sytles goes high in the air and falls to the mat hard but gets up only to be sent right back down by a clothesline.Daniels has the advantage and nails a suplex on AJ and follows up with a cover.....1....2.....kick out.AJ just gets the shoulder and is able to roll out of the ring and out to safety.Styles gets to his feet outside the ring and walks up the ramp.Daniels goes right after Styles but is cut off by Harris.Chris attacks Daniels from behind and then throws him into the ring post outside the ring.Daniels hits it hard and falls to the ground while Harris walks up the ramp and back into the locker room.

Jerry Lawler:Hello everybody and what a match that was.We are just six days away from Lockdown and after the closing of Evolution, Scream will have to deliver one hell of a PPV to show that EWE is still the best wrestling company in the world.I'm here with my broadcast partner Matt Striker.

Matt Striker:Thankyou Jerry, and what a night Lockdown will be.The card for that night has huge stars.And if you don't have all of the matchs on paper here they are now.Just announced CM Punk vs Wade Barrett this match will be a match of the night.With the debut of Punk tonight and his big man Luke Gallows taking on Wade, it puts us in a interest position for Lockdown.Also we have the World Tag Team Championship Team 3D(c) vs AJ Styles and Chris Harris.

Jerry Lawler:But that is not all, we also have the Knockouts Championship on the line when Velvet Sky goes one on one with Tara.The the World Championship will be on the line inside the steel cage when Vampiro vs Raven vs The Undertaker(c).

Matt Striker:But what about the Main Event of the night.Six men one winnner Lethal Lockdown.

Velvet Sky and Mickie James vs Maryse and Tara
The match is on and Velvet will start this match with Maryse.Maryse nails a quick slap to the face which stumbles Velvet but she fires back with a forearm to the face of Maryse.The simlie that was on the face of Maryse at the start of the match is gone.Maryse tackles Velvet down and rains down with right and left hands to the face of Velvet.The ref gets in a pulls them apart but Maryse gets right back on top and conitnues.The ref again gets in the middle and breaks them up and Maryse tags in Tara.Tara gets in and slings Velvet into the ropes and delivers a scoopslam.Velvet hits the ground hard and Tara covers....1...2...kick out.Velvet gets the shoulder up and Tara goes right back on the attack and hits a huge boot to the face.Tara lifts Velvet onto his shoulders and walks around the ring.She taunts Mickie and then nails a powerslam before tagging in Maryse who goes for a cover....1....2.....kick out.Maryse can't believe that Velvet kicked out and goes for another cover...1...2...kick out.Maryse helps Velvet to her feet and throws her into the corner.Maryse runs and goes for the springboard elbow but Velvet moves and nails a clothesline.Maryse gets knocked down and then she is hit with a leg drop.Velvet tags in Mickie who comes in and begins to clean house.Tara runs in and is speared by Velvet who then throws her to the outside.Mickie is left in the ring with Maryse and Mickie waste no time and hits a DDT.Mickie tags in Velvet and she climbs to the top rope and delivers a splash.Cover....1....2....3.Velvet and Mickie get the win and they celebrate and Tara and Maryse rush to the back.

We head backstage to where we find Wade Barrett and Todd Grisham who will interview Wade as he gets ready for his match tonight and at Lockdown.

Tod Grisham:Hello and I'm Todd Grisham.....

Wade Barrett:Nobody cares who you are!Your here to interview Wade Barrett I'm the most watched superstar on this show.I'm the Main Event and I'm......

CM Punk:Oh,...please do continue.I do love it how you can stand there and say your the Main Event when you have never won a World Championship.You have never been in the Main Event of a PPV.So please to tell mehow in the world you are a Main Eventer?

Wade Barrett:I beaten World Champion after World Champion since the debut of Scream.And while you have done nothing.

CM Punk:Nothing, I'm cleaning this world one drug fuelled person at a time.And this sunday when me and you go one on one and I do beat you.Not only will you be shown as the loser just like these people that you are.But you will be shown that Straight-Edge is the only way to live.

Wade gets nose to nose with CM Punk and nobody is backing down.

Wade Barrett:Thats where we are different, I will beat Luke tonight and then at Lockdown I will leave you bloody inside the steel cage.And even days later after the pain has become so painful that you reach for pills it will show that you are the same as these people here tonight.

Wade walks away as Punk is left speechless.Luke walks up behind Punk and puts his hands on Punk shoulders.

CM Punk:Tonight,we show eveybody that the S.E.S is here to stay.Get Abyss and Lita we have to talk.

We head to the ring for the next match but Raven comes out and throws weapons into the ring.Raven gets tables,chairs,ladder everything he can find under the ring and puts them in the ring.

Raven:6 days.......until I become World Champion at Lockdown.And have faith because I will become World Champion.Even if it kills me I will walks out Champion.These weaopns that are in the ring, is what I will use to make sure that I bacome Champion.About 90% of you have come here tonight and about 90% of you that will be at Lockdown will be cheering against me.For you people don't understand that it is my destiny to be Champion.You people cheer for the good guys.Guys like John Cena who pretend to be nice guys.That isn't John Cena, yeah...you don't belive me.I didn't think you would, John Cena thinks that if you people cheer for him that it will help him become Champion.I don't have to go to that level to be nice to you stupid people.

Raven walks around the ring and picks up and chair.Raven continues to walks around the ring and even tries to hit a fan hut they move at the last second.Raven goes to speak but John Cena jumps over the gaurd rail and attacks Raven from behind.John with a right hand which knocks Raven to the mat.John clans the ring up but leaves a table and a steel chair.Raven gets up and is hit in the head by a steel chair.Cena has busted Raven open and blood is flowing down his face.Cena looks at the crowd and picks Raven up and onto his shoulders.Cena has a smile on his face and noods his head and then delivers an F-U and Raven goes right through the table.Cena looks down at Raven and then grabs a mic.

John Cena: Does this look like a Champion?I didn't think so, and CM Punk later tonight in our match your fate is the same as this idiot to!

Cena throws up his hands as the crowd go crazy.Everybody is chanting "Cena" he leaves the ring as we get ready for the next match.

Luke Gallows vs Wade Barrett
The match is on and Wade has the advantage and takesdown Luke and hammers on the head with rights and lefts.Luke quickly rolls to the outside and right to Abyss and Lita.Wade dosen't so fear and runs right into Abyss with a huge spear.Wade stands up and blocks a right hand of Luke and counters with a kick to the gut and then he clothesline Luke over the guard rail.Wade gets back into the ring and the ref begins to count...1..2...3...4...5..6...7...Luke makes it get into the ring and he takesdown Wade.Luke and Wade go to a ground and pound type fighting style just hammering on each other with right hands.Both men get up and Wade slings Luke into the ropes and nails a backbody drop.Wade covers...1...2...kick out.Luke gets the shoulder up but Wade quickly goes on the attack again with a leg drop.Wade looks up and climbs to the top rope and gets ready to fly.But while Lita threw a chair in the ring Abyss pushed Wade off and down to the mat.Barrett hits the ground hard and the pain went all the way up his spine.Luke crawls over and covers...1...2...kick out.Luke is pissed and quickly slings Barrett into the ropes and delivers a spine buster.Luke lifts Barrett onto his shoulders and walks around the ring and then nails a huge Death Valley Driver.Luke covers again...1...2...kick out.Luke is in shocked and so is the whole arean at how Wade Barrett could kick out of that move.Luke stands up and runs off the rope and hits a knee to the skull of Wade who had just stood up.The blood starting to rush down the face of Barrett and Luke covers again.....1...2...kick out.Luke is pissed and begin to stomp the mat and then he throws Barrett to the outside.Lita gets onto the apron and the ref tries to get her off while Abyss rain right hands to the face of Wade.Abyss then rams Wade's back into the gaurd and then throws him back into the ring.Luke slowly walks around the ring and wipes blood of the face of Barrett and wipes it onto his chest.Luke lifst Wade up and goes for a clothesline but Wade ducks and nails running boot.Cover...1...2...kick out.Wade with blood rushing down his face makes it to his feet and lifts Luke up and hits a right hand.Luke stumbles back but fires back with a boot to the face of Barrett which knocks him down and he falls to the outside of the ring.Luke yells at the ref and tell him to count him out.The count gets to 4 and Wade gets to his feet and gets onto the apron but Lita grabs his foot and Luke runs off the ropes and nails a shoulder block which sends Wade down to the floor.Wade hist the ground hard and appears to be hurt and the ref goes to check on him.Wade slowly gets to his feet while the ref ask him to give it up but he says no.Wade gets into the ring where Luke delivers a spear.Luke looks down at the body of Wade and lifts him onto his shoulders.Luke again goes for the Death Valley Driver but Wade counters into a reverse DDT.Wade hooks the leg...1...2....kick out.Wade can't believe it and gets Luke to his feet.Wade has him in position for a powerbomb but Luke counters with a clothesline.Luke wipes his head and goes to the outside and gets a chair.Luke gets into the ring and swings it at the head of Wade but he ducks and tackles Luke to the mat.The ref grabs the chair and gets rid of it but while he does that Abyss gets into the ring and cracks Wade on the head with a steel chain.Wade falls to the down and as blood flows down his face Luke covers...1...2.....3.Luke gets up and Lita and Abyss help him to the back.

We go backstage to where we find John Cena talking to The Undertaker.

John Cena:So you'll do it then?

The Undertaker:You know what...I'll do it,Tonight I'll be there.

John Cena:Good cause you know that he come after you if you don't get to him first right?

Undertaker:Oh yeah, I been in this job for over 20 years I know what I'm doing.

John Cena:I know....

Kurt Angle walks up and is drinking a can of soda.

Kurt Angle:And what may you be talking about..wait I know you are talking about how I became the new general manager of Scream.And how I could fire you both at any moment.

Both Taker and Cena walk away as Kurt is left by himself and we head to the ring for our Main Event.

CM Punk vs John Cena
The lights go out and the Straight-Edge Society walks out in black cloaks and CM Punk has on a mask.Punk slowly walks to the ring and before he gets in the ring he has Serna open the ropes for him.Punk stands in the ring and the S.E.S crowd around him and the Punk takes off his mask.Next out is John Cena who runs right to the ring and gets in the face of all the members of the S.E.S.But before the match starts Cena points to the ramp and out comes the Undertaker who comes to the ring and stands outside it.The match is on and John delivers a right hand to the face of Punk and he delievers a kick to the head of Cena.Both men stumble back but CM Punk runs at Cena who then sends Punk over the top rope and to the outside right near the feet of The Undertaker.Abyss runs over to Punk but Taker nails a huge right hand which knocks Abyss down and nobody else comes over.Punk looks up at Taker and quickly crawls away only grab by Cena and thrown back into the ring.Punk is up and tries to get out of the ring again but Cena grabs him and slings Punk into the ropes and nails a spinebuster.Cena covers...1...2....kick out.John dosen't waste time and applies a headlock which grounds CM Punk.Cena holds on even with Punk trying to get out Cena keeps it locked in.Both men to their feet but the hold is still locked in Punk escapes and slings Cena into the ropes and hits a dropkick.Cena head hits the mat hard and Punk covers....1....2...kick out.Punk quickly grabs the head of Cena and nails a right head which sends him stumbling back into the corner.Punk lifts Cena up and puts him on the top turnbuckle.Punk again hits a right hand to the face of Cena and John has to hold on to stop falling off.Punk then goes for a superplex but Cena holds on.Punk hits a forearm to the back and tries again only to be countered again by Cena who shoves Punk off and to the mat below.Punk falls hard and his head hits the ground with great force.Cena still holding on to the top rope a waits for Punk to get up.Cena like an animal waiting for Punk to get up.Punk gets up and John delivers a flying shoulder block.Cena gets up and hits another one and Punk is in trouble.Punk goes for a right hand and Cena ducks and hits a spin out powerbomb.Cena throws the right hand up and the nails the five knuckle shuffle.Cena gets fired up and lifts Punk onto his shoulder and nails the F-U.Cena covers...1..2...kick out.Punk just gets the shoulder up and the S.E.S are going nuts.Punk gets up and ducks a clothesline and hits a dropkick.Punk slings Cena into the turnbuckle and hits a running knee followed up by a bulldog.Punk has recovered and lifts Cena onto his shoulders and delivers the GTS.Cena head hits Punks knee and he is out.Punk covers...1...2...3.Punk rolls of Cena as the S.E.S rush the ring while Taker leaves.Punk is put on the shoulders of Luke and they celebrate as we go off the air.​

Tonight in what will be not only the first EWE Scream PPV but will have to debut of Lethal Lockdown.Six men step into the Chamber but only 1 will leave and go on to Against All Odds.These men will have to take huge amounts of damage while we sit back and watch.The pain,the tears and we can do nothing.But while these men fight for a Championship match some do not.The World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker will defend his championship against not one but two men both wanting to strip The Undertaker of what he has.Tonight wrestling histroy is made and you will watch as it unfolds right before your eye's.

*Pryo goes off*

Matt Striker:Hello Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to the most talked about PPV in histroy, Lockdown.Tonight we have a hell of a card for you and not only that but each match has something huge on the line.But let me introduce my broadcast partner Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler:Thank you very much Matt.But may I say tonight has been talked about for weeks.Everybody has wanted to see who would walk out of Lockdown as World Champion.Who would win Lethal Lockdown and in a few hours of questions will be answered.

Matt Striker:Jerry what truth you speak, we will see Raven face off against The Undertaker and Vampiro.Do you think that Vampiro not wrestling over the last couple off weeks will affect his chances of winning?

Jerry Lawler:Well if you think about ring rust and we all know Vampiro hasn't wrestled for over 2 years then yes.He should of had a match on Scream at some point but I do think this could go to the advantage of Vampiro to.

Matt Striker:How do you think it could help Vampiro?

Jerry Lawler:Simple fact the everybody has counted him out in the match.Nobody thinks that he will win so Taker and Raven may just focus on each other.Vampiro could pick the scraps and get the win.I hope that both of these guys are smarter than that.

Matt Striker:I see. well Jerry it's time for the first match of the night and it is about to start.

Steel Cage Match
CM Punk vs Wade Barrett

Todd Grishman:Ladies and Gentleman this match is for one fall and will be contested inside a steel ca.......

Kurt Angle's music hits and he walks to the top of the entrance ramp with Wade Barrett with him.Kurt says something to Barrett and then puts the mic to his lips.

Kurt Angle:Well Ladies and Gentleman I would be right to think that you all would love to see this match in a steel cage.Well I don't care what you people think at all.And this match will not be contested inside the steel cage cause I said so.
Crowd boo's at this and start to chant "Angle Sucks"

Kurt Angle:Oh you think I do, well I don't care what you people think cause not only do I earn more money than you.I get more women, and the best things in life which for money buys.

Kurt leaves and Wade Barrett makes his way to the ring and stares up at the entrance ramp waiting for CM Punk.Punks music hits and the S.E.S make their way to the ring.Punk stops them half way down the ramp and gets on his knee's.Punk prays and looks up to the heavens, Punk then gets to his feet and enters the ring.CM climbs the turnbuckle and looks down at the crowd.Luke Gallows,Abyss,Lita and Serna are all at ringside.The match is on and Wade delivers a right hand and then follows up with a clothesline sending Punk to the mat.Wade quickly takes advantage and mounts Punk and hits forearms to the face of Punk.Barrett is like a uncaged animal who hasn't had a meal in weeks.The ref tries to get between both men but Wade throws him away.The ref gets in the face of Barrett and he gets up.Wade goes nose to nose with the ref but Punk from behind nails a neckbreaker.Punk with the first cover...1...2...kick out.Punk continues the attack when he slings Wade into the corner and hist the running knee.Punk then delivers a bullodg which knocks Wade down.Punk looks around the ring and thenthrows Barrett to the outside.Punk gets out of the ring and hits a clothesline on the outside on Barrett.Punk grabs Wade by his hair and then slams his head into the announcers table.Punk looks over at Luke Gallows but allows Wade to counter and slam Punks head into it instead.But Barrett doesn't stop there he lifts Punk onto his shoulders and like a dart throws Punk into the steel post.Punks head cracks off the side and he appears to be out cold.Wade rolls Punk into the ring and covers...1..2...kick out.Wade stands and waits for Punk to get up.Slowly CM Punk gets to his feet and is nailed with a huge boot to the skull by Barrett.Again a cover..1...2...kick out.Barrett lifts Punk to his feet and delivers a suplex.Wade keeps his grip and nails another one.He goes for a thrid but Punk counters it into a reverse DDT.Both men down and the S.E.S are going nuts outside the ring.Punk is first to his feet and is quick to deliver a kick to the gut of Barrett.Punk then hits a dropkick which stumbles Barrett back into the corner and Punk runs and again hits the knee to the head.Barrett this time goes for the counter but from the outside Luke grabs Barretts foot which stops him from countering the bulldog.Punk starts to clap his hands and gets Barrett onto his shoulders.Wade begins to struggle and is able to contect with an elbow the face of Punk.Wade gets down after the counter and hits a knee to the gut, Wade grabs Punk and throws him into the turnbuckle shoulder first.Punk stumbles back and into a huge boot.Cover..1...2...kick out.Wade can't believe it, and he gets up.Wade sets up for the boot again and goes for it only to be countered by Punk who rolls him up...1.....2....3.Punk quickly gets out of the ring and up the ramp.Wade looks at the ref and ask if it was 3 and the ref nods.Wade goes nust around ringside.He kicks everything and rips the cover off the guard rail.

We head backstage to the Lockroom of Raven.We get a close up off Raven who is sitting in a chair holding what looks to be his old ECW Championship.

Raven:Tonight live in this arean histroy will be made.For once again I will be World Champion.I have been World Champion time and time before but tonight it means more than ever.Tonight the nest is born again but this time the younger ones will join to.I show that Raven is no joke,even if nobody cheers for me it will not make a difference.What I have in my hands is the ECW Championship.This represents the blood and tears that have been and will be lost for the chance to be champion.

Raven stands up and holds the ECW Championship above his head.

Raven:Tonight ECW lives on, tonight I show what ECW was and still is.I will become not only the World Champion but tonight I become a Legend in this sport.

Raven puts the championship on his shoulder and walks out of his locker room and into the hallway.The camera follows Raven and he stops, the camera pans out and we see the S.E.S.

Raven:Get out of my way, Punk!

CM Punk:Wait, why so angry Raven?Just relax....

Raven:Don't test me Punk cause I don't care if you have six or seven men I'll take them all.

CM Punk:I don't want to fight, I just want to talk for a minute.

Raven:About what?

CM Punk:Lets go back into your locker room and we will talk there.

Everybody walks back into Raven's locker room and they shut the door.

EWE Knockouts Championship
Queen of the Cage
Tara vs Velvet Sky(c)

Tara is out first and brings a steel chair into the cage and waits for Velvet to come out.Velvet music dosen't hit but she runs out from the crowd and gets into the cage.The match starts and Velvet grabs the chair but Tara holds onto it.Both knockouts in a tug of war and nobody is giving anything.Tara screams and is able to rip the chair from whatever grip Velvet had on it.Tara fakes going to hit Velvet and she puts her hands up to protect her head.Tara then just hits Velvet in her unprotected gut.Tara then cracks the chair off the back of the champion.Velvet falls to the ground and Tara covers..1....2..kick out.Tara then grabs Velvet by her hair and rams her head into the steel cage.Velvet still standing get her head again smashed into the cage.This time she falls to the mat.Tara walking around the ring climbs the turnbuckle and goes for a splash only to be countered by Velvet who rolls out of the way.Tara goes face first into the mat and Velvet gets her arm over..1...2...kick out.For the first time in this match Velvet may have the advantage.Slowly Velvet gets to her feet and when she does she nails a clothesline on Tara.Velvet then runs off the ropes and delivers a knee to the head of Tara.Velvet now grabs Tara by the head and applies a sleeper.Velvet wraps her legs around Tara.She starts to struggle but Velvet has the hold locked on.Tara begins to fade here but Velvet has lost her leg lock that she had.This gives Tara a chance to counter which she takes and turns it into a pinfall combination..1...2...kick out.Velvet quickly to her feet and kick Tara in the face.Velvet slings Tara into the ropes and hits a right hand.Velvet delivering rights and lefts in the corner to Tara.But Velvet throws one punch to many and Tara grabs her hand and twist it around.Tara has full control of Velvet and she hits a forearm to the face.Tara then with a kick to the gut.Tara gets Velvet up and nails the Widows Peak.Tara gets the cover...1...2....3.Tara gets the victory and is handed the belt.She breaks down in the ring and we get a shot of the fallen champion in the ring.Tara gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp.

The arean goes black and the big screen lights up with a video package.

Voice:For years I have been close to the top of the mountian but have not never at the apex.I have been waiting for my moment and it has finally come.I will not die......because I'm like a flame,That will not go out.

We see tables,ladders and chairs.Many superstars with blood rushing down their face.Then we see a clock and it starts a countdown from 10...9..8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1......

*Pryo goes off*

Then Jeff Hardy walks out with his trademark face paint.Hardy runs to the ring and the arean is cheering like mad.Hardy grabs a mic and goes to speak but is cut off by AJ Styles and Chris Harris.

AJ Styles:Oh My God it's Jeff Hardy!

Chris Harris:What?....Where!

AJ Styles:In the ring, with shit all over his face.

Chris Harris:I see him!....Hey didn't he wrestle awhile back?

AJ Styles:I think he did, before he got into trouble with the law.

Jeff Hardy:If you two are just going to insult me and bring up my past why not do it inside this ring.

AJ Styles:Chris I think that he just dared us to get into the ring with him.

Chris Harris:Thats what I thought he said but he must of said something different.Why in the world would he dare us, it would be 2 on 1.

Jeff Hardy:If you two clowns are so confident why not?

AJ Styles:Ok Jeff I'm gonna give up a chance to get out of the ring so we can have our tag title match.So just leave, cause nobody cares about Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy:I think the people here would love for me to kick your arse!

Crowd cheers like mad

AJ Styles:Chris, lets do this!

Styles and Harris rush into the ring but Hardy is able duck under a clothesline and run off the ropes delivering a flying forearm to Harris.Styles however runs up from behind and knocks Hardy down.AJ then starts to stomp all over the body of Jeff Hardy.Harris gets up and grabs a steel chair from outside the ring.Styles picks Hardy up and holds him in front of him.

Chris Harris:Team 3D, this is just a taste of what you two will be getting tonight.

Harris walks over to Jeff and Styles and goes to strike Jeff but stops when Matt Hardy runs out from the crowd and into the ring.Matt tackles Harris to the ground and hammers on his head with rights and lefts.Jeff is able to escape from Styles and slings him into the ropes and then hits a backbody drop.Jeff then picks up the chair and cracks AJ Styles over the head with it.Matt and Harris get the their feet and Jeff chucks the chair to Matt who hits Harris with it.Matt looks at Jeff and they hug in the ring.But AJ gets up and runs at them but Matt spots him and hits a twist of fate.Jeff then climbs top rope and nails a perfect swantom bomb.Matt and Jeff then leave the ring.Team 3D rush to the ring and tell the ref at ringside to ring the bell.He does and the match begins.Brother Ray slings Styles into the ropes and Team 3D nail a 3D.Brother Ray hooks the leg...1...2....3.Team 3D grab their tag titles and get out of the ring.But Ray goes back into the ring and slaps both Harris and Styles in the face.He then leaves and both men walk up the ramp holding their gold above their head.

Matt Striker:Well what a night we have had here tonight.We have a new Knockouts Champion, Team 3D retained their tag titles.But King we still have one more title match.

Jerry Lawler:And I can't wait, the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line inside a steel cage.Can The Undertaker do what he has done over the years to prove that he is still at the top of this company.

Matt Striker:Or will we crown a new Champion with either Vampiro or Raven.Raven has shown that he isn't scared of The Undertaker or John Cena for that matter.

Jerry Lawler:Matt, I'm going to go on record and say The Undertaker will walk out Champion tonight.

Matt Striker:Thats a big call and you may be right but I'm gonna say Raven.He has been on a roll as of late and has shown that he will put his body on the line for one chance at gold.

Jerry Lawler:Well lets get started!

World Heavyweight Championship
Steel Cage Match
Undertaker(c) vs Raven vs Vampiro

Todd Grisham:Ladies and Gentleman, it is time for the World Heavyweight Championship match.And it will be contested inside the steel cage.The rules are as followed, you can win by submission,pinfall or escaping the cage.By either climbing over the top.Introducing first he is a challenger Vampiro.

Vampiro makes his way to the ring with little to no reaction from the crowd.He gets into the ring and just stares out at the fans.

Todd Grisham:And the other challenger for the World Championship is Raven.

Raven stands at the top of the ramp as the fans boo him.Raven just smilies at the fans and walks to the ring.He gets into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle.He spreads his arms and screams the word "Nevermore".

Todd Grisham:Finally, making his way to the ring he is the World Heavyweight Champion......The Undertaker.

Taker rides to the ring on his bike.He rides around the ring and the cage which has just been put into place.Taker gets off his bike and into the ring after going in by using the door.The ref rings the bell and the match is on.

All three men hold their positions as they slowly walks around the ring.Just waiting for someone to make a mistake in the opening seconds of this match.Vampiro walks towards Raven and they make eye contact before going on the attack against Taker.They beat him down but he tries to fight back only to be stopped by the 2 on 1 attack.They get him to his knees and then Raven grabs Vampiro and throws him into the steel cage.His head cracks off the steel and he falls to the ground.Cover by Raven..1...2..kick out.Raven dosen't seem to care that Vamprio kicked out and he goes back to his attack on The Undertaker.Raven stomps all over the body of the champ.He looks up and then delivers a leg drop.Raven is unable to take advantage as Vampiro hits a dropkick.Raven is knocked to the ground and Vampiro runs over to him and hammers on his head with right hands.Vampiro slowly helps Raven to his feet and then delivers a kick to the gut.Vampiro then gets him up and nails a suplex.Raven hits the mat hard from the suplex and lays with a look on his face as if needles have just been injected into his spine.Vampiro covers...1...2...Taker breaks it up.Undertaker quickly after breaking up the pinfall clotheslines Vampiro which seems to turn him inside out.Taker is standing alone in the ring as both challengers lay down on the mat.Taker picks Raven up and slings him into the ropes and hits a huge boot to the face.Taker then runs off the ropes and he is nailed by Vampiro with a tackle.Vampiro nails Taker with a football like tackle which takes him down.Vampiro then gets his boot and rams it in the face of Taker.Vampiro grabs the ropes and drives his boot into the face of Taker again but this time Undertaker face is pushed into the steel cage.While Vampiro does this Raven crawls to the cage door and ask the ref to open it.Raven slowly crawls and crawls coming closer with every last second but Vampiro spots him before he can escape the cage.Raven is grabbed by Vampiro but he starts to kick.Raven starts kicking like a mad man.He nails Vampiro in the face with one of the kicks and that appears to have broken his nose as blood is rushing down.Vampiro grabs his nose as if to protect it from any more damage but this allows Raven to have another chance to escape.Raven crawling this time has his hands touch the floor.Raven goes for the last push but Taker grabs his foot and pulls him back into the ring.Taker pulls and pulls him away from that door and then hits a right hand to the face.Taker looks around the cage and spots that Vampiro is curled up in the corner protecting his nose.So for the moment it seems to be just a one on one match.Taker waits for Raven to get to his feet and then slings him intp the turnbuckle.Taker is like a machine with rights and lefts coming at every second.Taker then lifts Raven onto the top of the turnbuckle.He goes for a superplex but Raven holds on.Again he tries but once more he holds on.Taker dosen't try a third time but instead hits Raven in the face.Raven is sent crashing down fron the top and to the mat.Taker then begins to climb up the cage.He slowly climbs up he gets to the top of the cage but spots that Vampiro is coming after him.Taker instead of climbing down waits for Vampiro to meet him at the top of the cage.Both men begin to throws right hands at each other.Vampiro wobbles to the left but gets his balance back.Taker tries to push him off but Vampiro rakes the eyes off Taker.Taker is blind up on the top rope and Vampiro takes advantage and sends him falling to down inside the cage.Vampri gets his leg over and climbs down to outside the steel cage and the bell rings.

Todd Grisham:Ladies and Gentleman your winner and the New World Heavyweight Champion......RAVEN!

Matt Striker:What?But Vampiro has escaped the cage.

Jerry Lawler:Hey,Raven is outside the cage.

Matt Striker:And the door is open to.

Jerry Lawler:He must of used the door while Taker and Vampiro were fighting each other on the top of the cage.

We are shown a replay and in the corner we see Raven look up and crawl to the door.They hand the title to Raven who is standing outside the cage near the entrance ramp.Vampiro is near the announce table is is pissed at what hasjust happened.And then the camera shows us the fallen Champion the Undertaker who lies still inside the cage.The doctors rush to the ring and try to help Taker.But the lights go out and when they come back on The Undertaker is gone.[/CENTER]

Jerry Lawler:Well it's time for what we have all be waiting for, 6 men will enter this steel chamber but only 1 will exit with not only his pride but will earn a Championship match at Against All Odds.

Matt Striker:This match is going to be hell on earth and people do think about what these guys will have to take to win this match.Blood will flow down the face of many, tears may run down the face of not only the wrestlers but you the fans.

Lawler:Ladies and Gentleman this is Lethal Lockdown!

John Cena makes his way to the ring as he picked number 1 and is then followed by Steve Austin who picled number 2.The cage door shuts and the match begins.Austin and Cena lock up and Austin gets the better with a takedown and delivers a few rights hands on Cena.Austin gets a head lock in but Cena counters and we have a stare down in the middle of the ring.Cena and Austin walk around the ring and both men not giving an inch.Austin goes for the leg of Cena but John moves and grabs Austin from behind and into a piledriver.Cena covers...1...2..kick out.Cena has no surprise that Austin kicked out and goes back to the attack by hammering down with closed fist on the head of Austin.Rights and Lefts raining down on Austin who can't defend himself from this position but tries to cover up.Cena gets off Austin but not for long as he picks him up and rams him into the steel cage.Austin head hit the cage and Austin stumbles back and is hit with a clothesline from Cena.Cena has the advantage and he walks around the ring with a swagger to him.Cena waits for Austin to rise and then hits another huge clothesline.Cena covers...1..2...kick out.Austin gets the shoulder up and Cena this time looks pissed.Cena gets Austin up and slings him into the ropes, Cena ducks down but Austin nails a huge swing neckbreaker on Cena.Austin gets up and for the first time in this match he has the advantage.Austin grabs Cena by the pants and throws him into the steel cage.

Matt Striker:The person who drew number 3 should be here any second!

But after Austin does that Double JJ runs down the ramp and stops as he gets to the cage.The clock is at 45 seconds and Austin is waiting for Jeff to get into the ring.Jeff slowly walks around the cage but Austin follows, the clock is at 20 seconds and Jeff is looking worried.But while Austin is looking at Jeff,Cena comes from behind and rolls him up...1..2..kick out.Austin gets the shoulder up and then hits a DDT when he gets up.Double JJ gets in the ring with 10 seconds to go on the clock.Jeff quickly goes after Austin and delivers a forearm to the back which knocks down Austin.Jeff then delivers boots to the body of Austin and then Cena.Jeff quickly goes to the top rope but Cena cuts him off and goes for a superplex but Jeff holds on.Cena hits a right hand and tries again but Jeff holds on.Austin then runs over and delivers a low blow to Cena and pulls Jeff off the turnbuckle by his hair.Austin covers Jeff..1...2..kick out.Austin can't believe that he Jeff kicked out and then rams Jeff into the steel cage.Austin dosen't just do it once but does it again.Austin goes crazy and rams Jeff's head over and over again.Jeff begins to bleed and the blood goes down the face of Jarrett.Cena comes up behind Austin and hits a neckbreaker.Cena ducks a right hand from Jeff and nails a spin out powerbomb.Austin goes after Cena but John ducks and hits a shoulder block.Cena throws the right hand up and hits the five knuckle shuffle of both Austin and Jarrett.Cena looks up at the ramp and spots Ted DiBiase running down.

Jerry Lawler:The million dollar baby is next to enter this match.

Matt Striker:What a match we are seeing here tonight and all for a chance at a World Heavyweight Championship match.

Cena lets him get into the ring and Ted takes advantage and hits a cross body off the top of the cage.Ted covers..1..2.kick out.Ted runs over to Jeff and locks in a rear naked choke.Ted goes to the ground bringing Jeff with him and he still has the choke locked in.Jeff twist and turns but Ted holds on and rolls in the middle of the ring.Ted screams at Jeff then lets go of the hold but is hit with a clothesline by Austin.Steve walks around the ring and stomps on the head of Cena who is still down after the crossbody by Ted.Austin grabs Cena by his hair and goes to ram his head into the cage but Cena counters a throws him in the cage door which opens up and Austin falls to the outside of the cage.Cena looks at what he has done and the crowd go crazy for this.Cena turns around and is hit with a right hand from Jeff but Cena fires one back.Jeff stumbles for a moment but delivers another hard shot to Cena who stumbles.Cena again hits back this time with a left and right which knocks Jeff to the mat.Cena yells at Jeff and Ted to gets some more and both men get up and charge at Cena who ducks under the double clothesline and delivers a flying shoulder block to both men.Ted is up first after it and Cena kicks him in the gut and hits a fisherman suplex.Cena covers...1....2..kick out.Cena quickly gets up and attacks Jeff with his fist and opens the head of Jarrett open even more.

Cena lifts the body of Jeff onto the top rope and goes for a superplex but Jeff for the second time in the match holds.At that moment Daniels runs down to the ring and the clock begins.Daniels goes to get into the cage from the door but Ted Austin cuts him off with a right hand and rams his back into the guard rail.Austin continues with right hands and keeps Daniels from getting into the ring.The clock is at 30 and Daniels nails a low blow on Austin and runs for the door but this time a ref stops him and tells him he has to climb over the top.Daniels looks at the clock and with no time to waste he begins to climb.At 15 seconds left Daniels is nearly there when Austin throws a steel chair at him which knocks him off and to the floor.Daniels hits the ground and the clock hits 0 which means Daniels will not be in this match.Inside thering all 3 men are down after Cena hit a superplex and Ted nailed Dream Street but hurt his arm on the way down.Austin gets into the ring and looks refreshed after his rest on the outside.Austin has a steel chair in his hand and begin to nailed shots with it on the back of Jarrett and Cena.Austin with a look of rage runs at DiBiase with the chair but he ducks and grabs the chair himself and cracks Austin in the head with it.Austin falls to the ground and Ted holds the chair up high and walks around the ring as if he were king.Ted grabs Jeff by the head and slaps him, Jeff has blood rushing down his face and Ted then spits on him.A cocky Ted kicks Jeff in the head with his boot and covers...1...2....kick out.Ted is in shock at how after all the damage Jeff has had done to him that he still kicks out.Ted covers again this time hooking the leg...1...2....Cena breaks up the pinfall.Ted looks at Cena who dosen't look to well himself as he had to start this match.Ted goes right after him and rams Cena into the corner.Right hands from Ted to the face of Cena who is trapped in the corner.Ted dosen't let up and then turn around to deal with Austin.DiBiase walks over and lifts Austin onto his shoulders, DiBiase has him up and then nails a samoan drop.Ted covers...1...2...kick out.Still Austin kicks out and Ted is pissed.

Ted looks at the ref and he grabs him by his shirt.Ted screams at him to count 3 but up at the top of the ramp we see Kevin Nash.Nash walks down to the ring but Ted gets out of the cage and attacks Kevin before he can get in.Nash however over powers Ted and delievers a right hand which sends DiBiase back.Nash runs forward and clotheslines Ted.Ted hits the ground outside the ring and Kevin grabs him by the head and rams it into the outside if the cage.Ted head cracks off the steel and he appears to be knocked out.Nash has no idea that the clock is at 15 seconds and he goes right back after Ted.Nash delivers boots to the body of Ted and then hits forearms when he goes to a ground and pound attack.The clock his 0 and Nash will not be in Lockdown tonight.The offical runs over to Nash and tells him and Nahs looks pissed.Kevin gets in the cage anyway and hits a Jackknife on Cena and a big boot on both Jeff and Austin.Kevin leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as the offical put Ted DiBiase back into the cage and finally fix up the door.Everyone is down as Lethal Lockdown begins.The roof comes down and people can see the weapons that hand there.The roof locks in and we are on!Nobody is moving and the fans are getting angry, they begin to chant this is bull shit and we can see some fans throwing drinks.But Austin begins to move and pulls himself up at the ropes and so does Jeff Jarrett and Cena.Ted DiBiase is the only man down when Cena and Austin go at it.Cena hits a right hand on Austin and then slings him into the ropes.Cena sends him high with a backbody drop and is attacked from behind by Jeff who then covers Austin....1...2...kick out.Jeff looks up and whipes his face.Jeff climbs to the top rope and waits for Cena to get up.Jeff is waiting but Austin gets up first and rakes the eyes off Jeff Jarrett.Austin gets him in position for a superplex but Ted get over and lifts Austin up into an eletric chair.Ted walks into the middle of the ring and drops Austin onto his back.But before Ted can do anything Jeff dives off the top rope and hits a dropkick.Jeff gets up and walks into a kendo stick shot from Cena.Cena spins the kendo stick and then hits Ted in the back with it leaving scares on his back.While everybody is down Cena gets a table and sets it up.John waits for the first man up and it's Austin, Cena gets him up but he counters and hits the leg of Cena which knocks him down.Austin up and looks at everybody in the ring.Jeff is in the corner getting up and Ted is slowly getting up to.Austin goes after Ted but he delivers a kick to the gut of Austin and then hits a neckbreaker.Ted gets up and is able to move out off the way from a steel chair shot from Jeff and hits Dream Street instead.DiBiase looks and spots Cena who is juts able to get up.Ted goes for Dream Street and the win but Cena counters and gets Ted up onto his shoulders.Cena looks at the crowd and delivers an F-U to Ted and he goes right into the table.A wounded Cena falls into the cover...1....2.....3.Cena gets the win as the crowd go crazy for him.

Matt Striker:There you go, John Cena has won Lethal Lockdown!In a hell of a fight, we must show our respect to the other men in this match who also put their body on the line.

Jerry Lawler:Yeah but only one man could win and that man is John Cena.

As all the other men in this match lay still in the cage John Cena stand on his feet and gets onto the turnbuckle.Cena points to the fans and then leaves the cage.John walks up the ramp and takes in the cheering from these people.The show ends with John Cena standing at the entrance ramp holding up a sign the a fan made saying "John Cena is a Champ that fights the odd's"

End Show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back