WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion

Gimmick Name: Ewan Kampa

Nickname: The New Blood

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 227 pounds

Hometown: St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

Billed From: Elgin, Minnesota, USA

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Short, black, close crop hair.

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: Black tights (ala Rhodes, DiBiase), black kneepads, high black boots, white elbow pad on the left arm.

----------------Backstage Attire: Same as in-ring, with a cut off shirt (ala Rhodes while in Legacy/Priceless)

----------------Physical Features: Not too largely built, but tall.

----------------Tattoos: None.

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Heel

Main Gimmick: God Complexed wrestler.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. Ewan is an extremely decorated amateur and collegiate wrestler, making his in-ring skill level phenomenal.
2. Ewan thinks he should be thrown into a WZCW title match upon debut. Actually, he should just be given the title. This being an example of the fact that he doesn't feel like he has to earn anything, and it should be given to him.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):

Strengths:Very technically gifted in the ring, Very agile when trying to move to or from his opponent, Likes to challenge others to contests other than wrestling matches.

Weaknesses: A nagging neck injury, A very short temper, Not good at countering moves.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Alex_Koslov16_cutout_by_Crank.png

Brief History: Ewan has been doing freestyle wrestling since he was first introduced to it by his father at the age 4. He trained at a level much higher than the others. He won the state title in Minnesota in both his Junior and Senior year of High School. He went on to wrestle at the U of M and win 2 National Wrestling Championships. Once he was discovered by a man named Jeremy Berg of DCW, he decided to become a Pro Wrestler. Despite the fact that he worked extra hard to be at the level collegiately he was, he feels that he doesn't have to work to earn anything in the wrestling world. This may be in part to the fact that when he joined DCW, he was handed the World Title with nearly no competition. From there, his positive character fell off to a terrible level. Now, given a shot with WZCW, it's questionable whether Ewan Kampa (as a character) will try to get anything, or he'll expect the WZCW World Title in his lap.

Entrance Music:
[YOUTUBE]gGtW4AFyLyM[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: Ewan walks out onto the stage, points to the fans, and then points to himself, presumably saying he's better than them. He works his way down the ramp, continuing the pointing action. Once he gets in the ring, he stands on the ropes (ala Edge), and continues pointing at the fans, then himself.

Finishing Moves: A New Revolution (Spinning Facebuster [Cross Rhodes]), The First Day (Anaconda Vise)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
1. Missile Dropkick
2. Gordbuster
3. Bulldog from the second rope
4. Moonsault
5. Springboard kick
6. Russian Leg Sweep
7. Diving Elbow from the second rope
8. Snap Suplex
9. Bridging German Suplex pin
10. Discus Clothesline
11. Pullback to Knee Backbreaker
12. Shoulder block in corner (ala Batista)
13. DDT to kneeling opponent
14. Powerslam (counter to running opponent, ala Orton)
15. Cradle Roll-Up Pin

Sample RP

---------------

We cut to a scene in an office. A poster on the wall hints that this may be the office of DCW.

DCW.png

A man named Jeremy Berg, the General Manager of DCW is seated behind the desk, wearing a black suit, with a black shirt, and white tie. He is talking to a wrestler, Ewan Kampa, who is seated opposite him in a chair. Kampa is wearing his tights and shirt, his left leg crossed over his right.

Why, Ewan? Why are you leaving DCW? You're the world champion, you only have to defend your title once per month, and I've basically let you hand pick the roster. What more can you want?

Frankly, Jeremy. I want to be known. Your marketing sucks. You know how many people recognize me out in public? None, Jeremy. None. I want them ALL to know who I am. I want to have to hire a personal bodyguard for when I go in public, just because there will so many people running to get my autograph. I can't get that here, buddy. Do you want to know where I can get it? WrestleZone Championship Wrestling. I'm going to go try out there.

Do you want more money? I can give you all you need.

It's not the money, Jeremy. It's the fame. The notoriety. WZCW is basically the biggest company out there in the business. That's why I want to go there. If I become the biggest star in the biggest company in the world, I'm at the top. I'm the best, the most famous, the greatest. That's where I want to be. I'm surprised they aren't begging me to join them. It must be because they haven't seen my talent. And that's your fault, Berg. So can I see my contract?

I guess, you own most of this place anyways.

Ewan reads over the paper once, and tears it to pieces on Jeremy's desk. He stands up slowly, as if to leave, then stops himself on a dime. He turns back to the desk, and spits on the contract. He goes to leave again, before stopping. He turns slowly to the desk again. Kampa leans on the desk, and looks right into Jeremy's eyes.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...f*** you, Berg.

With that, Ewan spits in the face of his former boss, and leaves hastily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back