Height: 6’6

Weight:250

Hometown: Bakersfield, Ca

Billed From: Bakersfield, Ca

Appearance: (See Below)

Hair color/length: dark brown/short fade look

Eye color: green

Facial Hair: goldtee

Ring Attire: For ring attire black pants with shiny black boots, along with a black belt. Black elbow pads with the left fist taped with black tape and the right wrist taped with black tape.

Backstage Attire: Backstage attire is the same outfit except once in a while a white sleeveless shirt.

Physical Features: Trimmed and fit

Tattoos: One on the upper left arm of a cross with a snake around it spelling out AJ.

Gimmick: A cerebral assassin with the power to dominate an opponent yet with skill to be a technical mat wrestler

Strength/Weakness: My Three strengths are: Plays great mind games, Technical Mat Skill, Power moves. My Three weakness are : A bad left knee, Struggles with high flyers, Gets frustrated easily in the ring.

Alignment: Heel

Trained By: Harley Race

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
ajstylesttnnaa.jpg

Brief History: A die hard wrestling fan as a kid always dreamed of one day being a WZCW superstar. AJ path started as an amateur state wrestling champion who was going to go one to the collegiate level but had injured his knee in a car accident. During this time AJ begin to work hard through rehab to get his knee back to where it was, but during his rehab he became an huge weight lifting fan and began to weight light. His though of a wrestling career was still on his mind but he thought he would give weight lifting a try instead.

Even though his training to be one of the best weight lifters in the world he still has dreams of being a professional wrestler. So after a few shows AJ just didn’t have the heart in the weight lifting business so he figured he do that one thing he always wanted to do and was be a professional wrestler.

AJ had only enough money to pay for wrestling school so he left home and attended Harley races wrestling school. After his training he wrestled in Japan for two years till WZCW offered him a contact and since then he has been on a WZCW superstar.

Title History: none

Entrance Music: Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach

Entrance description: As soon as the music hits I make my way to the ring I come out with a cocky attitude and completely ignoring the fans with just a cocky walk and smirk on my face. Enters the ring through the middle rope and makes my way to center of the ring ad rise both arms up to the crowd and then messes with the tape on my wrist as waiting for my opponent

Finishers:
Lights Out (Crippler Crossface)
Devastation (RKO)

15 Most used moves:
Multiple Belly to back Suplexes
Spear
Snake Eyes
Big Boot
Samon Drop
Belly to Belly Over head Suplex
Spinebuster (ala Triple H)
Elbow Drop
Spears the opponent in the gut multiple times at the turnbuckle (ala Lesnar)
Reverse ddt
Running Knee lift (ala Triple H) into DDT combo.
Rear naked choke
Headlock
Stalling suplex
Body scissors

Sample RP:
*After a commerical break we see AJ with Shelly in the back for a interview*

Shelly: Umm...Hi AJ! I was going to ask you a question...but umm I forgot (aj shakes his head) Oh yeah! I was going to ask you why are you in WZCW now?
AJ looks at Shelly as she all smiles and then he slowly pulls the mic from her hand

AJ: Shelly...I'm so glad you remembered your question but just one thing you need to know and you know what that is?

Shelly: Umm...nope!

AJ: Well Shelly that is I dont need some big head bimbo like you asking me questions! (gets in Shelly's face) So why dont get the hell out of my area!

Shelly runs off as the Camera gets a close up to AJ as he speaks again

AJ: I'm in WZCW for one reason as that is to prove why I am the REAL DEAL in all of professional wrestling. I have wrestled in Japan the last two years of my life and have done all that I could over there. They say the best talent is in WZCW so I'm here to see if that is true. I dont like to talk much as my ring work speaks for it self as when you face me and this goes to the entire WZCW roster that is I will be bringing the pain and you will either tap or get devastion..is your choice!

*AJ drops the mic and and shoves the camera man down and we head to a commerical break*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back