Evil Things To Do To My Flatmate

THE Madcap

I'm MASSIVE and RIPPED
Bit of background...

I live in a 3 bed apartment, with one guy doing a LPC law course and another guy who works in consultancy. The consultancy guy is doing my and my other flatmate's heads in mainly because he is inconsiderate, messy, ******ed and his equally ******ed girlfriend practically lives with us, contributing nothing to the flat but scattered bras around the flat, dirty caked on dishes and the most horrible brummie accent.

We've decided, that once my housemate finishes his exams, were gonna put this guy through some hell as payback.

Ideas we have so far are...

- dip his toothbrush in piss
- put laxatives in his homebrewed cider
- jizz in his milk
- change the code on the parking fob so he can't park his car in the building
- put food colouring in his shower gel

can anyone think of anything more? The idea we have so far are pretty shit, and I'm sure there are plenty of evil guys here...

rub the toothbrush in soap is fun as it doesnt smell and they only notice when it's too late.
ummm, steal the bras and freeze them?

You could always just tell him to ship up or move out, that way he don't really retaliate back as much.

we're moving out next month anyway, so anything we do to him will not get that much retaliation, plus we want to do it subtly, just so we get an evil little kick out of it

The food colouring one is a classic we did it to one of my mates a few years back and the guy was a shade of green forlike 3 days, we still occasionally call him the hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back