Everyone Thank Me

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
I was just looking back through old threads from 2007 and lo and behold I discovered that I was the one who asked and showed Jake how to install the YouTube and DailyMotion codes.

Sly gives you avatars? Pffft, I GAVE YOU THE MOVING PICTURES!

Old archived threads rock. I also just found an old thread from 2007 in which I proclaimed that George Bush should be publicly stoned to death :lmao:

Lies! Vicious lies! I hold the WZ record for fastest modding you bastard! Took you what, 13 months? Pffft, I was already modding the wrestling sections within 2 months of joining. Take that and shove it.

Now I'm looking at the thread that brought Sly here. We had been debating for a long time about John Cena on some YouTube video, I challenged him to come to this forum, he showed up and the legend was born in a Bryan Danielson vs. John Cena thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=11542

Ahh...my Cena hating days. This is my official nostalgia thread. I love looking back at those old threads, when Jake posted like a regular human being and not a homoerotic automaton.

2 months? Holy shit. It's about time someone pushes Razorback 4 Mod. Screw ROTY.

I just keep stumbling upon more and more gold from the past.

both companies just need to go back to feuds instead of storylines. back in the day it used to be the macho man.."OOOOOOH YEAH!!! GUNNA DROP DA BIG BOW ON A TED DIBIASE AT WRESTLEMANIA 6 YEAH". then dibiase strikes back with "I WILL OWN YOU CUZ EVERYONE HAS A PRICE, AND YOU MACHO, ARE GOING TO PAY...HAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!" then they had their match, then it was over.

I couldn't stop laughing. Don't bother trying to find the post, it's been deleted, but we made a whole thread dedicated to this guy back in the day. It's fun going back and reading people like KB and Norcal as noobs. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Sly established himself quickly. everyone was against him then, now it's the opposite.

Side note, evidently a.dmin is still blocked.

The fact that that poll ended up 59/14 in favor of Danielson should be a testament to just how ass-backwards the forums were.

The fact that that poll ended up 59/14 in favor of Danielson should be a testament to just how ass-backwards the forums were.

Sly really did revolutionize this place. You see from that thread that back than everyone was pretty much a giant, HUGE smark who graded wrestlers purely on in-ring skills and the amount of moves they could do. Than Sly came along and now everyone on this entire forum seems to sing the praises of Cena (except for the noobs).

I've admitted several times that Sly made me look pretty damn foolish in our initial argument. I've never been more glad to be so wrong, because my challenging of Sly on YouTube is what brought him here in the first place. I remember telling him "Yeah come to the forums I mod and we'll tear your ass apart!"...obviously that didn't happen. And now that guy is an admin. Crazy.

OT but x, I got in on the hopeless romantic thread. You got me thinkin' of the past man lol. It's all kosher though.

OT but x, I got in on the hopeless romantic thread. You got me thinkin' of the past man lol. It's all kosher though.

Right on man, that was the point of that thread. People usually associate certain music with certain people they've known, so I knew it would bring out some good nostalgia in people as well as some thought-provoking discussion. I see you listed a few Spanish bands, right on. Always good to expose people to music they wouldn't normally listen to. I love me some Spanish punk, big fan of bands like 2 Minutos. Well, old 2 Minutos, not what they've become these days.

Although I'm sorely disappointed in your love of Lifehouse. :disappointed:

Right on man, that was the point of that thread. People usually associate certain music with certain people they've known, so I knew it would bring out some good nostalgia in people as well as some thought-provoking discussion. I see you listed a few Spanish bands, right on. Always good to expose people to music they wouldn't normally listen to. I love me some Spanish punk, big fan of bands like 2 Minutos. Well, old 2 Minutos, not what they've become these days.

Although I'm sorely disappointed in your love of Lifehouse. :disappointed:

whoa whoa i dont love them...it's jsut that the final song in particular gets me. Blame my ex for that lil piece of brainwash

And yeah, the Spanish Bands are awesome. Fabulosos Cadillacs, Maná, La Secta. Haven't listened to 2 Minutos though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back